Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Home Décor & Furnishing from Amazon India or the deals across all stores in Home Décor & Furnishing

Burgundy Double BedSheet 100% Egyptian Cotton (500TC) for Rs.279 (Mrp 799) (Amazon Lighting deal)

Score: 2 Votes: 2
Score: 2 Votes: 2
Untitled
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Home Décor & Furnishing from Amazon India or the deals across all stores in Home Décor & Furnishing
Madhavan
Deal Subedar
11
93
2686
78

Buy Super Soft and Elegant HotHaat New Collections 1PC Flat Sheet Double 100% Egyptian Cotton Burgundy Solid Color:- Burgundy, Size:- Double, Design Style:- Solid
Material:- 100% Egyptian Cotton, Thread count:- 500
Package Contains:- 1 Flat Sheet – 90"X102"
Size:- Double (228.6cm X 259.08cm)
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/276578/medium/342771451_BNCbsr_WOL_SL1280.jpg?1480968884
http://www.amazon.in/Elegant-HotHaat-Collection...

Ligtning Deal Price :Rs.599
There is promotion running which will give extra 40% discount
So Final Price Rs.279.
Hurry.

13 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
Whatsapp image 2017 05 05 at 2.02.47 pm
suspended
39
501
7230
75

WTF is Egyptian cotton?

Images
Moderator
4
267
14400
222
@walrus wrote:

@ravi wrote:

WTF is Egyptian cotton?


Egyptian cotton is the one of the best cotton in the world

https://www.kingofcotton.com/article.php/53/why...

btw you are late deal is over

bought two

kg given
suggested


That’s great to know… Now it’s gone. If you posted earlier might have bought one … Tag me after receiving

Mw8bgos
Deal Lieutenant
3
346
3212
50

@hese
Received both the besheets

To be true I have never used egypt cotton bedsheets

They are more like silk then cotton ,They are soft and colour is very rich
These are truly worth for even 799

They are exclusively made for walmart (written on the label) so they are no doubt egytian cotton.
Thanks op for the deal

http://www.amazon.in/Elegant-HotHaat-Collection...

edit : 40 % discount is still available

Missing
Deal Cadet
3
137
676
4
@walrus wrote:

@hese
Received both the besheets

To be true I have never used egypt cotton bedsheets

They are more like silk then cotton ,They are soft and colour is very rich
These are truly worth for even 799

They are exclusively made for walmart (written on the label) so they are no doubt egytian cotton.
Thanks op for the deal

http://www.amazon.in/Elegant-HotHaat-Collection...

edit : 40 % discount is still available


does it includes 2 pillow covers or is it a single sheet ? because they mentioned only 1 sheet in the description .

Mw8bgos
Deal Lieutenant
3
346
3212
50

no there were no pillow covers

edit : it is double bedsheet not single

Healthy
Deal Cadet
1
118
796
9

Just received an an order of the same bed sheet but with an alternate color of elephant grey.
http://www.amazon.in/Elegant-HotHaat-Collection...
This one came in the Lightening Deal sometime after the date of the deal for the Burgundy color.
But from the bedsheet I received I can say that,
1. No “beautiful zippered package” was sent as was stated in the Product description. Only bed sheet was put inside a cellophane package.
2. There is no label whatsoever that says it is 100% Egyptian or that it is sold in Walmart or anything else. Only it has an Amazon SKU ID sticker.
3. The bed sheet to me seems to be of a blended fabric. I have purchased much better pure and smooth cotton even from the road side.
4. Only thing is that it may be worth the price paid of around Rs.270 after all discounts, so I am not returning it.

799075054d4e23ecf720b3f3585c455a
Deal Lieutenant
13
78
6492
64
@ravi wrote:

WTF is Egyptian cotton?

google it buddy …. it’s world famous variety of high-end cotton

799075054d4e23ecf720b3f3585c455a
Deal Lieutenant
13
78
6492
64
@deepak38 wrote:

Just received an an order of the same bed sheet but with an alternate color of elephant grey.
http://www.amazon.in/Elegant-HotHaat-Collection...
This one came in the Lightening Deal sometime after the date of the deal for the Burgundy color.
But from the bedsheet I received I can say that,
1. No “beautiful zippered package” was sent as was stated in the Product description. Only bed sheet was put inside a cellophane package.
2. There is no label whatsoever that says it is 100% Egyptian or that it is sold in Walmart or anything else. Only it has an Amazon SKU ID sticker.
3. The bed sheet to me seems to be of a blended fabric. I have purchased much better pure and smooth cotton even from the road side.
4. Only thing is that it may be worth the price paid of around Rs.270 after all discounts, so I am not returning it.

thanks for sharing feedback

Whatsapp image 2017 05 05 at 2.02.47 pm
suspended
39
501
7230
75
@Groot_deal wrote:

@ravi wrote:

WTF is Egyptian cotton?

google it buddy …. it’s world famous variety of high-end cotton


i could but I had no time 5 days back in lightening deal. Don’t get hurt if I did not Google.

799075054d4e23ecf720b3f3585c455a
Deal Lieutenant
13
78
6492
64
@ravi wrote:


@Groot_deal wrote:

@ravi wrote:

WTF is Egyptian cotton?

google it buddy …. it’s world famous variety of high-end cotton


i could but I had no time 5 days back in lightening deal. Don’t get hurt if I did not Google.
no no…. maybe i didn’t say it right. iIdidn’t mean to sound rude…. just have a suggestion.
cheers bro..

Healthy
Deal Cadet
1
118
796
9

Here’s a small update after my last post in this thread.
Found a small tag which says that the company is called “Threshold” and it is 100% organic cotton and “Made in India”.
Plus there is a secondary tag which says “Target”. Don’t know whether that is the American chain or not.
Plus it seems that my wifey likes it and she thinks it may be Egyptian cotton.
As the lady of the house is assumed to be the expert in household matters so I upgrade the bedsheet from 2 to 3 STARS out of a maximum of 5 STARS. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Mw8bgos
Deal Lieutenant
3
346
3212
50
@deepak38 wrote:

Here’s a small update after my last post in this thread.
Found a small tag which says that the company is called “Threshold” and it is 100% organic cotton and “Made in India”.
Plus there is a secondary tag which says “Target”. Don’t know whether that is the American chain or not.
Plus it seems that my wifey likes it and she thinks it may be Egyptian cotton.
As the lady of the house is assumed to be the expert in household matters so I upgrade the bedsheet from 2 to 3 STARS out of a maximum of 5 STARS. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


+1
http://www.target.com/p/300-thread-count-organi...

Missing