Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Food, Entertainment and Services from Amazon or the deals across all stores in Food, Entertainment and Services

Hot Deal Buy a Quaker Oats Masala worth 135 and get an Uber 100 rupees Voucher

1320°
35
74% OFF 135.0
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Food, Entertainment and Services from Amazon or the deals across all stores in Food, Entertainment and Services
Missing
Entertainer
1,519
25466
265
Buy a Quaker Oats Masala worth 135 and get an Uber 100 rupees Voucher
Deal Expired

https://i.imgur.com/4WJSPjR.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/r9U1qeP.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/Q0jheJG.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/H4ueWyc.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/irpIoX7.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/lcUCSoP.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/vafl1Tu.jpg

Okay now coming to the deal :
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/499895/medium/4540791banner.jpg?1506949762
https://i.imgur.com/CX9RDHt.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/qD0nbbR.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/h4LRTwo.jpg
Note: The SMS format mentioned on the packet is not updated, the updated format is: “QUAKERUBER < space> Voucher Code”
Send to the same number showing on the packet and you will receive the Uber Taxi discount code within 48 business hour.

Offer valid till : 15/12/2017
Full T&C: http://quaker.bigcityexperience.com/site/sho.../2

Expired over 2 years

Deal Wiki

  • Last updated by: Tejaa

Available at amazon for 128 rs also part of SVD : https://www.amazon.in/Quaker-Oats-Homestyle-Mas...
And 135 at bigbasket : https://www.bigbasket.com/pd/40040350/quaker-oa...

P.s : I am adding the product links only for reference. not sure what stock Amazon/BigBasket would send. I saw the product with this promotion in a BigBazaar and i posted it here.

38 Comments  |  
21 Dimers
Missing
Deal Hunter
157
28373
151

What a presentation… @Tejaa Bhau👌👌

Missing
Budding Star
2,039
22264
398

I urge to the @admin to ban him for the extra baggage that he has put up in the original post. #thug_life lol

PS – Tejaa Main Hoon

Missing
Deal Cadet
56
794
10

It would be soo much fun if all the deals here are posted like this. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif
This is Art. Amazing work. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Missing
Entertainer
135
10644
59

Very nice find @Tejaa bhai https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing
Deal Captain
74
8279
28

Thought I’m watching a sad short movie.. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Missing
Entertainer
135
10644
59

Excellent presentation bro https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Missing
Deal Hunter
157
28373
151
NotBatman wrote:

It would be soo much fun if all the deals here are posted like this. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif
This is Art. Amazing work. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Yeah…Only He can @Tejaa https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Missing
Deal Hunter
157
28373
151
Utsav wrote:

I urge to the @admin to ban him for the extra baggage that he has put up in the original post. #thug_life https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
Missing
Deal Cadet
66
218
3

Kadak (y)

Missing
Deal Hunter
157
28373
151

@Tejaa Bhai…i m expecting @Samantha Prabhu Here…Btw who is she in the picture?? https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Ps- https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/499898/medium/4540834pareshrawal-post_9.jpg?1506951041

Missing
Entertainer
1,519
25466
265
CR7 wrote:

@Tejaa Bhai…i m expecting @Samantha Prabhu Here…Btw who is she in the picture?? https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Rashi khanna https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
Movie name : oohalu gusagusalade https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing
Deal Hunter
157
28373
151
Expand
Tejaa wrote:

Rashi khanna https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
Movie name : oohalu gusagusalade https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Movie Name…😂😂😂😂

Missing
Deal Hunter
157
28373
151
Expand
Tejaa wrote:

Movie name : oohalu gusagusalade https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif
Missing
Deal Lieutenant
945
4045
40
CR7 wrote:

What a presentation… @Tejaa Bhau👌👌

Link says upto 25 or 100 rs voucher mentioned in the scratch section .
Please mention in the main post. Not everyone will get 100 rs voucher

Missing
Deal Cadet
143
484
8

What a presentation sirji https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Missing
Deal Hunter
157
28373
151
Expand
whitewalkers wrote:

Link says upto 25 or 100 rs voucher mentioned in the scratch section .
Please mention in the main post. Not everyone will get 100 rs voucher

I m not the Op… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
945
4045
40
Expand
CR7 wrote:

I m not the Op… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

I know. I simply saw OP in your post so quickly quoted your post. Never mind. Cheeaarrss

Missing
Entertainer
1,519
25466
265
Expand
whitewalkers wrote:

Link says upto 25 or 100 rs voucher mentioned in the scratch section .
Please mention in the main post. Not everyone will get 100 rs voucher

That 25 rupee voucher is probably for lower priced items. You will get a 100 rupee voucher with the 400gm packet which is costing 135.

As per T&Cs : “The value of your prize will be mentioned on your scratch guard.”

Missing
Deal Major
19
22563
162

Good deal with eye catching presentation https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing
Entertainer
1,519
25466
265

Available at amazon for 128 rs also part of SVD : https://www.amazon.in/Quaker-Oats-Homestyle-Mas...
And 135 at bigbasket : https://www.bigbasket.com/pd/40040350/quaker-oa...

P.s : I am adding the product links only for reference. not sure what stock Amazon/BigBasket would send. I saw the product with this promotion in a BigBazaar and i posted it here, also adding the links in deal wiki.

Missing
Deal Subedar
169
1062
28

Ekdham undi presentation…art=tejaa🤘

Missing
suspended
525
41159
561

Nice Presentation Dude https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

+1

Missing
Deal Subedar
304
1844
13

When knowledge MetArt https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
203
122
3

Its called Tejaa style https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
945
4045
40
Expand
Tejaa wrote:

That 25 rupee voucher is probably for lower priced items. You will get a 100 rupee voucher with the 400gm packet which is costing 135.

As per T&Cs : “The value of your prize will be mentioned on your scratch guard.”

Thx for the info but can’t take a risk. Anyway vu

Missing
Entertainer
28
6138
82

Tejaa bhai presenting the thread be like..

https://i.imgur.com/eJ9XdvX.jpg

Missing
Deal Subedar
0
2344
12

Good deal https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
79
4706
72
co0l1992 wrote:

Tejaa bhai presenting the thread be like..

https://i.imgur.com/eJ9XdvX.jpg

Lol.. apt https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
41
0

Is Rs 100 gauranteed on purchase ?

Missing