Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Buy  any laptop on paytmmall get 5000 rs benefits free(laptop bag, flight coupon,grocery coupons and recharge coupon)+ additional cashback

Buy any laptop on paytmmall get 5000 rs benefits free(laptop bag, flight coupon,grocery coupons and recharge coupon)+ additional cashback

1370°
Deal Subedar
ambuj.very200

https://paytmmall.com/laptops-clpid-1272?src...re

Terms & Conditions
Process to avail the applicable offers:
• Select the laptop that you would like to purchase.
• Make the payment for the purchase of the laptop after availing relevant cashback on laptop purchase.
• 5 promo codes for the additional offers will be shared with customer on the day the order is shipped.
• The vouchers will be shared only on the registered email ID and phone number of the customer.
• The vouchers will be communicated via SMS and/or Email
The vouchers cannot be clubbed with any other promotional discount or exchanged for cash.
The cashback will be credited to the customer’s Paytm wallet within 48 hours of the product being shipped.
Cashback will not be processed for non-KYC users. Get your KYC done to receive the cashback. Please ignore if KYC is already done.
For products that are purchased using these vouchers, Cash on Delivery (COD) mode of payment is not applicable.
Vouchers are subject to maximum cash back amounts.
If product purchased on EMI payment mode, Cash back gets credit post return policy.
In case of full/partial refund/cancellation of the order for the laptop, the offer stands void and customer will not be eligible for the vouchers.
Incomplete / rejected / invalid / returned /disputed or unauthorized/fraudulent transactions will not be considered for the offer
Paytm Mall reserves the right to, at any time, without prior notice and liability and without assigning any reason whatsoever, add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part, this offer by another offer, whether similar to this offer or not, or to extend or withdraw it altogether.
Paytm Mall is the sole authority for interpretation of these terms.
In case of all matters relating to the offer including any dispute or discrepancy relating to the offer or eligibility of any customer, Paytm Mall’s decision shall be final and binding on Cardholders in all respects.
Logos/trademarks used are owned by respective entities.
GROCERIES
• Customer will receive one unique code which will be applicable two times, once in a month.
• On each usage, customer will get 100% cashback upto ₹600.
• Maximum total cashback per user is ₹1200
• Order is applicable on select grocery products.
• Maximum order per quantity is 6.
• Maximum quantity per item is 2
• Minimum order size is ₹250
FLIGHT BOOKINGS
• Customer will receive one unique code which will be applicable two times.
• Flat ₹750 cashback on flight ticket bookings, on each booking.
• No minimum order value for flight ticket booking.
• Offer valid for all users.
• Order value is exclusive of insurance amount.
• Cancelled orders will not be eligible for cashback.
• Convenience fee will be excluded from the total booking amount for calculation of Cashback
MOVIES
• Customer will receive one unique code which will be applicable two times.
• Promocode is applicable on minimum booking of 2 tickets, per booking.
• The maximum Cashback amount that can be earned in one transaction is ₹300.
• Total maximum cashback will be ₹600.
• This promocode is valid for limited time period.
• This promocode is only applicable for booking movie tickets on Paytm.com and Paytm App.
• Offer is limited to two transaction per user during the offer period.
• Promocode will not be valid on cinemas that accept advance tokens.
• Please make sure to apply the Promocode before clicking on “Proceed to Pay”.
• Cashback will be credited within 24 hours of a successful transaction.
• Paytm solely reserves the right to change/modify or stop the Campaign without giving any prior notice.
LAPTOP BAGS
• Customer will receive one unique code which will be applicable once.
• Customer can get 100% Cashback on total order value upto ₹1200
• Offer is applicable on only one item.
• The offer is valid for limited time period
• Minimum order value must be ₹250
RECHARGE
• Customer can avail 100% Cashback on Mobile Bill Payment or recharge.
• Maximum Cashback customer can get is ₹500

Expired
36 Comments  |  
20 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Are these coupons working? Any body used them yet?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Same question.. Anyone used these coupons?

View 3 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I have ordered on 15th product delivered on 18th but not got any unique code. Talked to customer care but they have no any information about it

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

As always paytm is really pathetic. Code does not work and get weird errors.
For Laptop bag, I got the error “Code is applicable on paytmmall shopping”, even if I am shopping on paytmmall web site or app only.

For another coupon, error is valid once per month whereas its first for this month.
so pathetic paytm. So poor customer service

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Same here bro.. Unable to redeem.. Worst

View 2 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

lets check grocery coupon is working

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

Yes it works but only on products which the same seller sells for half as much.. So it looks like its a way to just jib paytm as well as the customer.. This is the only laptop bag I found where the voucher was valid. But last week when they had that icon for grocery days on the main page many items were valid but it said your code is not yet valid. And now I cant find that icon on the main page to find the products.

https://paytmmall.com/dell-men-backpack-multi-B...

Link Copied

Did not get you, how to find on which laptop bag its valid??

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

The codes are account specific and will only work on the same account as you got the laptop from.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

suugest me any laptop bag links

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

https://paytmmall.com/lenovo-men-laptop-backpac...

code is working for this bag

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Have you ordered it? Is it genuine bag or a copy?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Check this link for all eligible products for the laptop bag offer

https://paytmmall.com/laptop_bags_100_percent_c...

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Not working

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

I haven’t received coupons.. it says cashback and coupon will be credited after return period

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

OoooOooOOOO They added new bags for those who had not ordered it before.. I got the Dell one but saw he was also selling it for 600 with another 150 CB. The lenovo bag was selling on flipkart for less than 300 but its like 1100 here.. I am not sure its original bags.. The Dell bags I got with the laptop locally were much higher quality than this and even those did not last. I would not buy the HP bag for 1500.. Because its not worth the 300 I have to pay them. Or the lenmovo bagback they want
Lenovo Men Backpack – 1,399 so paying 200. Think this is some kind of gimmick where you dont get much. But I see another seller selling the same bag for 1099. At least the HP womens for 1099 has a 500 cashback.. So its price is 600 but only 1 coupon works…

Link Copied

Is this the dell backpack you are talking about, if yes, this then how is the quality, does it look/feel original?
https://paytmmall.com/dell-men-backpack-multi-B...

View 1 more reply
Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

If its EMI then it will take a while.. Or they would say the coupon will only be valid from and to.. I got coupon on 16th but could not use them until 23rd. But laptops are not returnable so there should not be such a date except for those which allow cancellations.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

How grocery promo code work. It’s mentioned that it will work 2 times once in a month but it’s applied only 1 time not applied in this month.pls suggest.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Same here.. Not applying second time..

View 2 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

yes i have used them, laptop bag is waste. it only works for 10-12 bags. grocery is good and movie and recharge coupon work as advertised. I bought 2 kg bournita for rs 40 and 2 kg horlicks for 80 rs. grocery and movie works once a month.
laptop bags link is provided below as provided by paytm and i got a dell bag:

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I didn’t have laptop bag links working please send me laptop bags link who’s offer 100 percent cash back up to 1200

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Can u send laptop bag links where code apply in paytm mall festive bumper offer

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Hey. , Code not working on this laptop bags

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Can anybody please suggest what groceries item I should purchase to get maximum benefit.
Edible Oil – Not Valid
Dry Fruits – Not Valid

replyuser
Click here to reply