Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
JioFi 4G Portable Wi-Fi Device At Just 1999 And Get PVR Rs.600 Voucher

JioFi 4G Portable Wi-Fi Device At Just 1999 And Get PVR Rs.600 Voucher

1688°
31% OFF 2899.0
Deal Cadet
aditaya4201568

its new site
jiofi-LYF-powered JioFi is a portable broadband device brought to you by Reliance Digital. JioFi device allows multiple users and mobile devices to access Jio’s 4G high-speed internet connectivity and create a personal Wi-Fi hotspot. The LYF -powered JioFi device can connect a minimum of 10 devices + 1 USB connection, with some models having the ability to support many more connections

Add JioFi In your cart

3. Signup  or Login In Your Account Of Ajio

4. After Adding In Your Cart Click On Have A Coupon and write the code APVR600 In it .

click below site link
then
Add JioFi In your cart

3. Signup  or Login In Your Account Of Ajio

4. After Adding In Your Cart Click On Have A Coupon and write the code APVR600 In it .

. Select Payment Option As Cod or net banking or debit card

6. Now Pay 1999 Through Any Of your Payment Modes . I prefer pay using Udio For A 4% Cashback That Is 80Rs . Then your order would be for 1319 else 1399

7. You Would Recive Your Order Soon

Expired

Deal Wiki

113 Comments  |  
58 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

anyone got it?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

How many types of JioFi devices are there in market?
I heard they had rolled out an advanced version of device with better hardware too recently.
Is it correct?

Commentator Commentator
Link Copied

It is old device with no display and 2300 mAh battery… And now a days new device was launched two months back with OLED screen and 2600 mAh battery… So Better to avoid old device

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Any Ajio referral code ?I’ll sign up

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
@mit_topper wrote:

is jiofi unlimited or only 4gb/day

It’s limited to 4gb per day…post speeds will be reduced

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

https...ww. ajio. com/

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@kuduku wrote:

Seems SIM is included
In cart it shows avail complimentary service till 31 Dec 16

Lol.. Thats just to remind you of the offer . How can they give you SIM without any identity and address proof? Regulatory breach ho jaayega otherwise

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
@bornsmart1994524 wrote:

It is old device with no display and 2300 mAh battery… And now a days new device was launched two months back with OLED screen and 2600 mAh battery… So Better to avoid old device

Can u please post link to pics of old and new devices, i recently took one with display of 4 options on top and shows as jiofi 2, how to differentiate?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@svrs wrote:

@bornsmart1994524 wrote:

Can u please post link to pics of old and new devices, i recently took one with display of 4 options on top and shows as jiofi 2, how to differentiate?

The one you have (jiofi2) is the same one as in the pic here… The oldest one is oval / circular in shape extremely light and has no display options .. The newest one has the oled display with higher capacity battery but I’m yet to see it in stock in any store anywhere!

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
@mandeep89 wrote:

@svrs wrote:

@bornsmart1994524 wrote:

The one you have (jiofi2) is the same one as in the pic here… The oldest one is oval / circular in shape extremely light and has no display options .. The newest one has the oled display with higher capacity battery but I’m yet to see it in stock in any store anywhere!
Thanks, that means the one in pic of this post is latest? Then that is what I have, good to know…

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Placed the order…tks

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Placed the order…tks

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@svrs wrote:

@mandeep89 wrote:

@svrs wrote:

@bornsmart1994524 wrote:

Thanks, that means the one in pic of this post is latest? Then that is what I have, good to know…
It not the latest but not bad at all.. I also have this one already and very satisfied with it

Cool Cool
Link Copied
@bornsmart1994524 wrote:

just check and say which is better now

https://www.gizmotimes.com/comparison/reliance-...

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Here is some pic of so called new device
http://indianexpress.com/article/technology/gad...

But seems reviews aren’t good, though can’t trust those reviews, anyhow this current device looks good, am using since a month

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@TEMPER wrote:

@bornsmart1994524 wrote:

Great article… Thanks for the share KG to you sir!

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

older version has more RAM and ROM and smaller form factor. even with the slightly smaller battery, its better.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Seems old is gold…

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
@mandeep89 wrote:

@TEMPER wrote:

@bornsmart1994524 wrote:

Great article… Thanks for the share KG to you sir!
Yeah great article, I see every aspect older is better, only major difference is wifi coverage, I think it means how long the device transmits wifi? If that is the case we need not worry because this is mobile WiFi and not home based router, I assume both would catch reliance signals at same strength though, also going forward these old ones many not be available, may be grab one now… Correct me if my understanding ok wifi part is incorrect

Moderator Moderator
Link Copied
@Sharingan wrote:

Why not just use APPFIRST25 to get 25% off on 1st order

I tried on desktop .not applicable for electronics
if works on app let me know

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Noob question: does this include a jio sim?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Noob question: does this include a jio sim?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
@manohar5321 wrote:

My jio mobile was blazing fast in the beginning , now I get speeds < 400 kbps and gets disconnected plenty of times a day

i m getting 200-250kbps https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

in the description of product n Ajio link posted here shows it can connect upto 10 devices . How is possible ? If it is the older version it should connect upto 31 devices?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@mandeep89 wrote:

But do we get the jio sim also alongwith it? What’s the user of the device otherwise?

How to get your Jio Welcome Offer after purchasing the JioFi device:-

Step 1: Carry original invoice of AJIO, along with the JioFi device and the box.

Step 2: Carry originals and copy of Proof of Address (POA), Proof of Identity (POI), and a passport size colour photograph. For availing Jio SIM through eKYC, carry your local Aadhar card.

Step 3: Locate the nearest Reliance Digital/DX Mini Store using store locator, click here:

Step 4: Visit the store with all the documents mentioned above and get your Jio SIM card with Jio Welcome Offer.

Step 5: SIM will get activated as per the activation process, the details of which would be given to you at the store.

Step 6: For Video and HD Voice Calls, download Jio4GVoice App on your smartphone/SIM based tablet from PlayStore.

https://www.ajio.com/c/jiofi-welcome...er

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Brother go for it nice for me

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
One of my friend told that he got a 6000 rs bill for this jiofi device..
Commentator Commentator
Link Copied

Can we unlock for Airtel?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@bornsmart1994524 wrote:

Can we unlock for Airtel?

dont know may be Google it

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Might be a silly question, does jiofi share same band of mobile networks? Because I heard that the Jio 4G speed is not even equivalent to 2g speed.

replyuser
Click here to reply