Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
JioFi 4G Portable Wi-Fi Device At Just 1999 And Get PVR Rs.600 Voucher

JioFi 4G Portable Wi-Fi Device At Just 1999 And Get PVR Rs.600 Voucher

1688°
31% OFF 2899.0
Deal Cadet
aditaya4201568

its new site
jiofi-LYF-powered JioFi is a portable broadband device brought to you by Reliance Digital. JioFi device allows multiple users and mobile devices to access Jio’s 4G high-speed internet connectivity and create a personal Wi-Fi hotspot. The LYF -powered JioFi device can connect a minimum of 10 devices + 1 USB connection, with some models having the ability to support many more connections

Add JioFi In your cart

3. Signup  or Login In Your Account Of Ajio

4. After Adding In Your Cart Click On Have A Coupon and write the code APVR600 In it .

click below site link
then
Add JioFi In your cart

3. Signup  or Login In Your Account Of Ajio

4. After Adding In Your Cart Click On Have A Coupon and write the code APVR600 In it .

. Select Payment Option As Cod or net banking or debit card

6. Now Pay 1999 Through Any Of your Payment Modes . I prefer pay using Udio For A 4% Cashback That Is 80Rs . Then your order would be for 1319 else 1399

7. You Would Recive Your Order Soon

Expired

Deal Wiki

113 Comments  |  
58 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
@22sumit wrote:

@anuj.fiet230 wrote:

This device is with jio sim or not ?? In description it is mentioned … Work only with jio sim

this device comes with jio sim card… all u need to do is go to nearest reliance digital to activate it.

no sim card come with the device. I got it through reliance digital store but still welcome offer is not activated

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied
@grosspower wrote:

@22sumit wrote:

@anuj.fiet230 wrote:

This device is with jio sim or not ?? In description it is mentioned … Work only with jio sim

this device comes with jio sim card… all u need to do is go to nearest reliance digital to activate it.

no sim card come with the device. I got it through reliance digital store but still welcome offer is not activated

u may be right, but as per ajio customer care yesterday, they said the sim will come bundled with the device. I hvn’t purchased yet.

Link Copied
@22sumit wrote:

@grosspower wrote:

@22sumit wrote:

@anuj.fiet230 wrote:

u may be right, but as per ajio customer care yesterday, they said the sim will come bundled with the device. I hvn’t purchased yet.
bro I got my order today….only device came …I got the sim from nearby store. was activated right away but still welcome offer is not activated

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

no sim comes with the jiofi got the sim from nearby reliance digital activated within hour

Link Copied
@tousifsait786 wrote:

Validity till march i got

Till march? How come?? Is this the offer with mifi device??

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Ordered one today, expect ed delivery date is 8...yd. Do we need carry device or invoice is fine to collect Jio SIM at Reliance DS?

Link Copied
@mohitjain111216 wrote:

no sim comes with the jiofi got the sim from nearby reliance digital activated within hour

bro how did u activate the welcome offer??

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

activate automatically i have tell reliance digital store to provide sim for jiofi device after two hours i insert into device data and call starts working automatically

Link Copied
@mohitjain111216 wrote:

activate automatically i have tell reliance digital store to provide sim for jiofi device after two hours i insert into device data and call starts working automatically

mine is not active though got the sim….wat is the validity of the offer

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

i have not checked it yet

Link Copied
@mohitjain111216 wrote:

i have not checked it yet

did they ask for ur jiofi imei no?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

no they didnt ask for imei and in myjio app jiofi2 image is showing and just checked jio welcome offer is valid till 31 december

Link Copied
@mohitjain111216 wrote:

no they didnt ask for imei and in myjio app jiofi2 image is showing and just checked jio welcome offer is valid till 31 december

ok thanks bro

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Guys anyone received the PVR code?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Is it worth buying ? How is the speed ?

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
@mandeep89 wrote:

Guys anyone received the PVR code?

Not until yet

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied
@manohar5321 wrote:

My jio mobile was blazing fast in the beginning , now I get speeds < 400 kbps and gets disconnected plenty of times a day

Then you are in wrong place , speeds differ from 40Mbps(3200 KBPS) to 0.5Mbps(62.5 KBPS) depending on the location/city

Cool Cool
Link Copied

received PVR voucher just now..

t&c

It’s time to celebrate.
Here’s your exclusive PVR e-gift card number xxxxxx & pin xxxxx to unlock the offer.
This e-gift card is redeemable only on www.pvrcinem...om for Movie Tickets, Food & Beverages worth ₹ 600
Ensure you select ‘Gift Card’ as the payment mode during checkout at www.pvrcinem...om to avail the offer. Hurry! This e-gift card is valid till 30th Nov, 2016.
Watch your favourite blockbuster of this season in style with AJIO!
For any clarity or questions, give us a buzz on 1800-8899-991 or email at [email protected]. Our Customer Care Champs would love to hear from you. Any time.

Link Copied
@TEMPER wrote:

received PVR voucher just now..

t&c

It’s time to celebrate.
Here’s your exclusive PVR e-gift card number xxxxxx & pin xxxxx to unlock the offer.
This e-gift card is redeemable only on www.pvrcinem...om for Movie Tickets, Food & Beverages worth ₹ 600
Ensure you select ‘Gift Card’ as the payment mode during checkout at www.pvrcinem...om to avail the offer. Hurry! This e-gift card is valid till 30th Nov, 2016.
Watch your favourite blockbuster of this season in style with AJIO!
For any clarity or questions, give us a buzz on 1800-8899-991 or email at [email protected]. Our Customer Care Champs would love to hear from you. Any time.

when was the product delivered?

Cool Cool
Link Copied

within a week they delivered

Moderator Moderator
Link Copied

How to increase the validity of the PVR voucher.. any idea ? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Cool Cool
Link Copied

same doubt https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif is this possible. they given validity till tomm https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Any one can suggest which is good Jiofi 2 or Jiofi 3?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Any one can suggest which is good Jiofi 2 or Jiofi 3?

replyuser
Click here to reply