Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Buy Nivea & Get 100 Zomato Voucher Free

Buy Nivea & Get 100 Zomato Voucher Free

1023°
Deal Cadet
viveksagar.1...

http://nivea.rewardzprom...m/
Terms & Conditions

1. Nivea Zomato gift voucher offer is available exclusively for Nivea Consumers.

2. The offer is valid for purchases done between 20th October 2018 to 20th december 2018. Consumer is completely responsible for the redemption taken place in his/her name by a person other than the Consumer himself/herself, due to any reason whatsoever, and shall not be allowed to redeem the voucher twice in the same name. Consumer must REGISTER to redeem the offer at the redemption site: www.nivea.rewardzpro...om

3. Consumer must submit mandatory details such as name, email id, mobile no, Authentication code received as OTP post successful registration, to redeem the offer. Consumer needs to submit the Invoice copy on demand.

4. Nivea Zomato gift voucher offer is valid for bonafide holders to order food through Zomato Application only, post registering on Nivea campaign website. i.e. www.nivea.rewardzpro...om

5. To avail the offer visit www.nivea.rewardzpro...om

6. Direct usage of Zomato offer voucher on the Zomato Application will not entitle the holder for the offer & will be treated as void.

7. This offer is available on buying Nivea products from Big basket across India and can be availed at partnered restaurant on Zomato Application.

8. The Zomato Voucher code is applicable only on ordering food online. 1 voucher can be availed against a single Delivery only.

9. No two vouchers and offers can be clubbed to redeem the program site www.nivea.rewardzpro...om or Zomato Application

10. Last Date to register for the Offer on the website is 20th December 2018.

11. Claiming of Zomato code is valid for a period of 30 days from the date of receipt of authentication code.

12. Voucher has to be used 2 days before the expiry of authentication code.

13. Zomato vouchers are non-transferable & non-encashable. No money will be given in lieu of the Zomato voucher.

14. Limited Time Offer. The promotion & participating partners reserves the right to extend, cancel, discontinue, withdraw, change, alter or modify the Offer, at its sole discretion, without any notice at any time during the validity of the Offer.

15. RewardPort Corporate Solutions Pvt. Ltd. acts only as a partner agent, it shall not have any liability whatsoever for any aspect of the arrangements between the service provider and the user as regards the standards of services provided by the service providers. In no circumstances shall RewardPort Corporate Solutions Pvt. Ltd. be liable for the services provided by the service provider.

16. All disputes shall be subject to exclusive jurisdiction of courts in Mumbai.

17. Online merchant payment charges, service charges, taxes will be payable.

How to Redeem
1. Consumer shall enter the Voucher code, Name, Email ID, Mobile Number in the registration tab and click on submit. Post successful submission consumer will receive an OTP (authentication code) on email and SMS within 24 hours.

2. Consumer can enter the OTP on the claim tab, to claim the Zomato code. On successful claim, consumer will receive a Zomato code on email and sms which they can use on Zomato application for ordering food.

https://i.imgur.com/x0rRxX8.jpg https://i.imgur.com/A8lnOgd.jpg

Expired
16 Comments  |  
13 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Which product to buy?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Any product I guess. I Bought body Lotion from Amazon and got the voucher yesterday.(when delivered).

View 3 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

7. This offer is available on buying Nivea products from Big basket across India and can be availed at partnered restaurant on Zomato Application.

Although it is saying it has to be bought from Big Basket…. I bought body lotion from Amazon and got it. So… It is not necessary to buy only from BigBasket… Buy from anywhere… if you see voucher alongwith the product.

Link Copied

No minimum purchase?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

registered one week back but till now the code has not been received pensive

Post Emperor Post Emperor
Link Copied

Great

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Please fdttd

Link Copied

If someone don’t need zomato voucher and want to sell pm me

Link Copied

TnC link ?

Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied

Good Offer , Vu

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Nice
Thanks

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

We ordered Nivea from Amazon with 3 sellers, but only one seller sent the voucher

Link Copied

I purchased Nivea product from bigbasket. But I didn’t get Zomato voucher. rage

replyuser
Click here to reply