• Product not good/not worth the price : 1
Img 20190513 0226051
Deal Cadet

go to coolwink add sunglasses worth rs 675 in ur cart apply coupon paytmfirst

pay 797 amount using amazon u will get 50rs cashback so total 797-50= 747

now cancel the order u will get 172 refund so 747-172= 575

so enjoy

u can pay via phonepe too suggestion by @SleeperRAW

some users confirmed below that in phonepe u can’t apply both offer together so please don’t use phonepe

Expiring In 5 days
23 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
Cropped6463740159546795152
Deal Subedar

Instead of this use PhonePe 50% cashback offer. You will get Sunglasses in approx Rs400 (After getting 50% cashback). Also Paytm First Membership.

Missing
Deal Cadet
SleeperRAW wrote:

Instead of this use PhonePe 50% cashback offer. You will get Sunglasses in approx Rs400 (After getting 50% cashback). Also Paytm First Membership.

how please explain

Deal Subedar
Expand
Smiling wrote:

how please explain

Add Rs675 Sunglasses. After adding GST it would be around Rs800. Apply promocode PAYTMFIRST . And pay via PhonePe.

Img 20190513 0226051
Deal Cadet
SleeperRAW wrote:

it should be 1st transaction

Deal Subedar
Expand
goyalrum727 wrote:

it should be 1st transaction

Yes. 1st transaction via PhonePe.

Missing
Deal Subedar

Why only 172 refund after canceling the order?

Deal Subedar
amit3131 wrote:

Why only 172 refund after canceling the order?

They deduct Rs625 for Paytm First Membership.

Missing
Deal Subedar
Expand
SleeperRAW wrote:

They deduct Rs625 for Paytm First Membership.

Do they send some code for paytmfirst membership?

Missing
Deal Newbie
Expand
SleeperRAW wrote:

Add Rs675 Sunglasses. After adding GST it would be around Rs800. Apply promocode PAYTMFIRST . And pay via PhonePe.

Where will we get the code ?

Deal Subedar
Expand
garamjalebi wrote:

Where will we get the code ?

Coolwinks customer care me aapka swagat hai. Hindi me jankari ke liye 1 dabaye. To continue in English please press 2. stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes

You will get Paytm First code via SMS.

Images
Deal Cadet

Phonepe and paytm first offer can be clubbed ? anybody tried ?

Img 20190513 0226051
Deal Cadet
Aveejeet wrote:

Can Coolwinks order cancelable after placing. ?

of course bro

Missing
Deal Newbie
Expand
SleeperRAW wrote:

Coolwinks customer care me aapka swagat hai. Hindi me jankari ke liye 1 dabaye. To continue in English please press 2. stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes

You will get Paytm First code via SMS.

😂😂😂

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
SleeperRAW wrote:

are you sure after using paytmfirst cashback in phonepe because offer is not applying even this is first transaction

Deal Subedar
Expand
Smiling wrote:

are you sure after using paytmfirst cashback in phonepe because offer is not applying even this is first transaction

It is applicable to select set of users according to PhonePe T&C.

What is the offer?

• Get 50% Cashback up to ₹1000 on your first ever Coolwinks order
    • No minimum transaction is required to avail the offer

What is the offer duration?

• From 00:00 hrs 1st November 2019 to 23:59 hrs 30th November 2019

What is the eligibility criteria?

• This offer will be applicable on first ever order made on “Coolwinks” online platforms
    • Payment to be made through BHIM UPI, Debit Card, Credit card or Wallet within PhonePe payment container after selecting the “PhonePe” option under wallets on checkout
    • For users paying through BHIM UPI, cashback is valid on transactions initiated and completed on PhonePe using a PhonePe linked bank account
    • Offer is applicable to select set of users
    • Offer is not applicable on the Coolwinks store on PhonePe Switch

How many times this offer can be availed?

• Cashback is valid on one order (per user, per device) on Coolwinks online platforms

How do I avail the offer?

• On Coolwinks online platform(s), select product, add to cart and proceed to pay
    • On the payment page, select wallets and then click on “PhonePe” as the payment method
    • You will be redirected to the “Pay by PhonePe” screen; follow instruction specified (Click on Send OTP, Enter OTP and Login)
    • Pick the preferred payment option from the options shown (UPI, Debit Card, Credit Card or Wallet)
    • Click on “Pay” to complete the transaction
    • Note: In case you hold a wallet balance, it will be automatically used for paying. Please uncheck the checkbox to not use the wallet amount.

When do I get the cashback?

• Cashback will be credited as PhonePe gift voucher balance within 24 hours of successful completion of the transaction

What happens if I am eligible for more than one offer?

• If you are eligible for more than one offer, the offer giving you the maximum Cashback is automatically picked up for you

What happens in case of refund/cancellation of my order?

• In case of any cancellations, the cashback given on the transaction will continue to remain as gift voucher balance and non-withdrawable to your bank account. This can continue to be used on PhonePe (recharges, bill payments, etc.)
    • No refunds will be made in case of partial order cancellation/return
    • Refunded amount less of cashback will be credited back to the source of funds used while making payment

Missing
    Deal Cadet
    Expand
    SleeperRAW wrote:

What is the offer?

• This offer will be applicable on first ever order made on “Coolwinks” online platforms
      • Payment to be made through BHIM UPI, Debit Card, Credit card or Wallet within PhonePe payment container after selecting the “PhonePe” option under wallets on checkout
      • For users paying through BHIM UPI, cashback is valid on transactions initiated and completed on PhonePe using a PhonePe linked bank account

• Cashback is valid on one order (per user, per device) on Coolwinks online platforms

• On Coolwinks online platform(s), select product, add to cart and proceed to pay
      • On the payment page, select wallets and then click on “PhonePe” as the payment method
      • You will be redirected to the “Pay by PhonePe” screen; follow instruction specified (Click on Send OTP, Enter OTP and Login)
      • Pick the preferred payment option from the options shown (UPI, Debit Card, Credit Card or Wallet)
      • Note: In case you hold a wallet balance, it will be automatically used for paying. Please uncheck the checkbox to not use the wallet amount.

• Cashback will be credited as PhonePe gift voucher balance within 24 hours of successful completion of the transaction

• If you are eligible for more than one offer, the offer giving you the maximum Cashback is automatically picked up for you

• In case of any cancellations, the cashback given on the transaction will continue to remain as gift voucher balance and non-withdrawable to your bank account. This can continue to be used on PhonePe (recharges, bill payments, etc.)
      • Refunded amount less of cashback will be credited back to the source of funds used while making payment

not working 50% if you use PAYTMFIRST coupon
      without coupon 50% applying
      with coupon 50% not applying
      so please don’t try this method

Missing
      Deal Newbie
      Expand
      SleeperRAW wrote:

What is the offer?

50% upto 1000 can only be applied via phonepe switch but there u can’t apply Paytm first code …and when going through website where we can apply code we won’t get the cashback on phonepe

Missing
        Deal Newbie
        Expand
        Smiling wrote:

Customer care ne phr se ch***ya Bana diya 😀😀😀😀

Deal Subedar
        Expand
        Smiling wrote:

Coolwinks T&C sweat

Missing
        Deal Newbie

If any one wants paytm first membership code in 500 Rs then pm me..

Missing