Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Buy Rs.5000/- Gift Card on Woohoo & get Serai E-Gift Card worth Rs.5000 FREE

Buy Rs.5000/- Gift Card on Woohoo & get Serai E-Gift Card worth Rs.5000 FREE

231°
50% OFF 10000.0
Deal Cadet
krishna65

https://www.woohoo.in/brand-gift...ds
This is a wonderful offer for travellers as they get a free Serai Gift voucher worth Rs.5000/- on buying any Rs.5000/- voucher from woohoo.

1. Offer is valid on all purchases on www.woo...in & Woohoo App with minimum order value of Rs.5000 and above.
  2. Customers will receive one Serai E-Gift Card worth Rs.5000 to their registered email id within 15 days of successful order completion.
  3. This Free Serai E-Gift Cards will be valid for 6 months from the date of activation and the validity cannot be extended.
  4. This Serai E-Gift Card is a promotional voucher and can be redeemed on www.these...in
  5. Only ONE Serai E-Gift Card can be used in one transaction.
  6. During the offer period, the customers can avail the offer only one time.
  7. Customers who have already received FREE Serai E-Gift Card from Woohoo will not be eligible for this promotion.
  8. Availability of rooms and services is purely at the discretion of The Serai. Qwikcilver is not responsible for any non-availability of products or services at the time of booking.
  9. The offer can be withdrawn on any day, and at any time, without any prior intimation.
  10. Terms and Conditions are subject to change without prior notice at the sole discretion of Qwikcilver Solutions Private. Ltd.
  11. For any queries contact www.woo...in at 1800 419 4438 or write to us on [email protected].
Expired
13 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
  • Sort By
Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied

24k per night (cheapest package) for Serai Chikmagulur resort

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Has any one got Serai Gift Card?

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied