102°
(Pack of 10) Camlin Klick Pro Mechanical Pencil...

(Pack of 10) Camlin Klick Pro Mechanical Pencil, 0.5mm @ 16 (91% off)

Vote up smileyx5
Score: 3 Votes: 3
Missing
Deal Legend
765
20,216
47660
601

Camlin Klick Pro Mechanical Pencil, 0.5mm @ 16 (91% off)

http://www.amazon.in/Camlin-Klick-Mechanical-Pe...

Pack of 10

18 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
 20170729 105713
Budding Star
36
2
16054
194

1 pencil only https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

Tumblr ol8bpjxob91qesncyo1 500
Budding Star
419
15,237
24979
104

Vuns

Images
Deal Subedar
3
302
1826
14

Shaka Laka Boom Boom!!

 20170729 105713
Budding Star
36
2
16054
194

10 pencils. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

200w 1
Community Angel
2
815
4691
145
@freekachandan wrote:

Shaka Laka Boom Boom!!


Oh! you made me remember my childhood https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
I always wished to get that pencil once in my life https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

11136622 1040528555975879 7696542147841609041 n
suspended
6
58
3849
37

lmao oos but no worries im expert in stealing

Images
Deal Subedar
3
302
1826
14
@karansaxena wrote:

@freekachandan wrote:

Shaka Laka Boom Boom!!


Oh! you made me remember my childhood https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif I always wished to get that pencil once in my life https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


Don’t make us cry again.
(I too wanted that pencil and the beautiful girlfriend)

Zknonm3
suspended
0
61
32
0

OOS🙁🙁🙁

 20170729 105713
Budding Star
36
2
16054
194

Lut go re baba
T: Received only 1 peice

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
71
2,395
6032
24
@KuttaJi wrote:

Lut go re baba
T: Received only 1 peice


it call klpd i think

200w 1
Community Angel
2
815
4691
145
@KuttaJi wrote:

Lut go re baba
T: Received only 1 peice


https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif Return it ASAP..

 20170729 105713
Budding Star
36
2
16054
194
@karansaxena wrote:


@KuttaJi wrote:

Lut go re baba
T: Received only 1 peice


https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif Return it ASAP..

Chatting with CC

200w 1
Community Angel
2
815
4691
145
@KuttaJi wrote:

@karansaxena wrote:


@KuttaJi wrote:

Lut go re baba
T: Received only 1 peice


https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif Return it ASAP..

Chatting with CC

Yes do complain about it before returning https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

 20170729 105713
Budding Star
36
2
16054
194
@karansaxena wrote:


@KuttaJi wrote:

@karansaxena wrote:


@KuttaJi wrote:

Lut go re baba
T: Received only 1 peice


https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif Return it ASAP..

Chatting with CC

Yes do complain about it before returning https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
Hmm issued 50 Rs GC!

200w 1
Community Angel
2
815
4691
145
@KuttaJi wrote:

@karansaxena wrote:


@KuttaJi wrote:

@karansaxena wrote:


@KuttaJi wrote:

Lut go re baba
T: Received only 1 peice


https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif Return it ASAP..

Chatting with CC

Yes do complain about it before returning https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
Hmm issued 50 Rs GC!

What about return? Or no return needed https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

 20170729 105713
Budding Star
36
2
16054
194
@karansaxena wrote:


@KuttaJi wrote:

@karansaxena wrote:


@KuttaJi wrote:

@karansaxena wrote:


@KuttaJi wrote:

Lut go re baba
T: Received only 1 peice


https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif Return it ASAP..

Chatting with CC

Yes do complain about it before returning https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
Hmm issued 50 Rs GC!

What about return? Or no return needed https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
No return needed https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

200w 1
Community Angel
2
815
4691
145
@KuttaJi wrote:

@karansaxena What’s this Goodwill GC?
https://i.imgur.com/3DZ5Cyv.jpg


I think they have diversified the gift vouchers which are given by customer cc and other promotional activities as goodwill gift voucher balance and the one which are directly purchase are not shown directly in total GC amount.

Goodwill means an added value which you haven’t purchased by any means, that’s all I know https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Missing