Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Cash Load offer by Amazon on CoD orders, 20% Cashback upto Rs 500 valid till 28th Feb - For all users

Cash Load offer by Amazon on CoD orders, 20% Cashback upto Rs 500 valid till 28th Feb - For all users

4071°
20% OFF 2500.0
Deal Cadet
ramcosystem

Offer Extended till 28th Feb 2018 —

https://www.amazon.in/b/ref=mh_s9_acss_cg_offer...

https://ama...in
Amazon pay Cash Load offer on CoD orders, 20% Cashback upto Rs 500.
Offer Duration : 22nd Nov – 31st Dec 2017
Min. Cashload : Rs50
Source Link:
https://www.amazon.in/b/ref=s9_acss_bw_cg_offer...

Amazon Pay Balance Cash load Offer Terms & Conditions
This Amazon Pay Balance Add Cash Offer (“Offer”) is made available to you by Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited (formerly known as Amazon Online Distribution Services Private Limited) (“Amazon”). This Offer is in respect of Amazon’s semi closed loop pre-paid stored value account, namely ‘Amazon Pay Balance: Money’ (“Amazon Pay Balance”). It is clarified that the Amazon Pay Balance can be accessed and managed on the website www.ama...in and the mobile site and the mobile application thereof (collectively “Amazon.in”).
These terms and conditions (“Offer Terms”) are in addition to applicable Terms & Conditions and Privacy Notice, to which you agree to by using Amazon Pay Balance. In the event of any conflict between such Terms & Conditions and these Offer Terms, these Offer Terms will prevail, only for the purposes of this Offer.
A person resident in India, who is eligible to register and avail the stored value account, namely Amazon Pay Balance, is eligible to avail the Offer (collectively, “Eligible Customer”).
The Offer is valid from November 22, 2017 to December 31, 2017 (“Offer Duration”), unless extended or revoked by Amazon (in its sole discretion), without any prior notice and without any liability.
Any Eligible Customer who:
(a) makes any purchase from Amazon.in and selects the ‘Cash-on-Delivery’ payment option (if available) for the payment thereof (“Purchase Transaction”); and
(b) makes payment for the Purchase Transaction in cash to Amazon’s delivery associate, at the time of delivery; and
© chooses to load money in his/her Amazon Pay Balance at the time of delivery of the Purchase Transaction and during the Offer Period, and makes payment for such load in cash to the said delivery associate, will be entitled to receive a cashback:
equivalent to 20% of the Amazon Pay Balance load value, provided a minimum load of INR 50 is made;
For the avoidance of doubt, to avail this Offer the Eligible Customer is required to load cash in the Amazon Pay Balance during the Offer Duration only. It is clarified that an Eligible Customer will not be entitled to avail this Offer if the cash load to Amazon Pay Balance is not available (for any reason whatsoever) at the delivery address or for the Purchase Transaction, of the Eligible Customer.
The cashback under this Offer shall be provided in the form of Amazon.in Gift Card, issued by QuikCilver Solutions Private Limited (“Gift Card”).
Under this Offer, an Eligible Customer can avail a maximum aggregate cashback of INR 500 per Amazon.in account during the Offer Period.
The Eligible Customer will be eligible to receive cashback under this Offer only in the event Eligible Customer makes payment in cash for: (i) Purchase Transaction (i.e. purchase order placed on Amazon.in), and (ii) load of the Amazon Pay Balance.
The Gift Card for the cashback will be provided to the Eligible Customer within 10 calendar days of the cash load. The use and redemption of the Gift Card(s) is governed by the Amazon.in Gift Card Terms and Conditions, available at: http://www.amazon.in/gp/help/customer/display.h....
The Purchase Transaction of the Eligible Customer will be governed by the Amazon.in Conditions of Use & Sale.
Amazon or any of its affiliates do not endorse any of the products or brands being offered on Amazon.in or purchased under the Purchase Transaction, and will not accept any liability pertaining to the quality, merchantability, fitness, delivery or after sales service of any products.
This Offer will not be applicable if the order of the Purchase Transaction is returned or cancelled by the Eligible Customer, seller or Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (entity operating Amazon.in). It is clarified that such cancellation or return may be for any reason whatsoever. This Offer will also not be applicable if the Eligible Customer fails or is unable to load cash in his/her Amazon Pay Balance at the time of delivery of the Purchase Transaction.
Amazon reserves the right to disqualify an Eligible Customer from the benefits of the Offer if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the Offer.
Under no circumstances, will benefit being offered under this Offer be settled with cash in lieu by Amazon.
By participating in this Offer, every Eligible Customer expressly agrees that Amazon or any of its affiliates will not be liable or responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that a Eligible Customer may suffer, directly or indirectly, in connection with this Offer.
Any query / issues regarding the Offer will be entertained by Amazon only during the Offer Duration. Post the expiry of the Offer Duration, Amazon will not entertain any correspondence or communication regarding this Offer or the cashback from any person.
Amazon reserves the right, at any time, without prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part, this Offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not.
Nothing contained herein amounts to a commitment by Amazon to conduct further, similar or other offers.
The above Offer is by way of a special offer for the Eligible Customers.
Any disputes arising out of this Offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at New Delhi.
Eligible Customers are not bound in any manner to participate in the Offer. Any such participation is voluntary and the same is being made purely on a ‘best effort basis’.
Any person availing this Offer shall be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.

Expired

Deal Wiki

• Last updated by: Nigel
251 Comments  |  
130 Dimers
  • Sort By
Blogger Blogger
Link Copied

VU + Alert sent.

This offer is for All users.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Thank you mate!

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

My order is coming through Delhivery courier so can i load it or not ??

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

if you placed COD, then yes..also depends on your pincode.

View 4 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Is it open to all pin codes where COD is eligible?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

i already availed this offer in previous offer period……Am i eligible for the cashback if i again load cash in my amazon account???

Blogger Blogger
Link Copied

If u availed Ur previous one on or before 21nov, then Ur eligible for this offer.

View 1 more reply
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I loaded on 13 October and received 500 pay balance can I eligible for again?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Yes…. You are eligible if you have loaded it in Oct.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

But none of that ATS guys are aware of this recharge to Amazon pay..

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

No one noticed that this is clearly a repost. I cannot use this offer for now … no cod order.

Blogger Blogger
Link Copied

This is not a repost.

It has been posted on 26 Nov itself and wrongly merged with the other offer thinking that it is repost.

But both the offers are different.

Earlier one is 20pct for new user and 10 pct for old user from 11oct to 21nov.

This offer is 20 pct for all users from 22nov to 31dec.

Clearly mentioned in t&c.

View 2 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Lol there executive dont have abc knowledge of this

Talk-Of-The-Town Talk-Of-The-Town
Link Copied

Give idea for some low cost product for putting cash on delivery https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Blogger Blogger
Link Copied

https://www.amazon.in/Kissan-Twist-Chili-Tomato...

Try this. only 88 for prime customers.

Checked products around 50. But nothing good comes in the search.
I hope the above one will be choosed by many.

View 1 more reply
Generous Generous
Link Copied

For all pincodes or selected pin codes only like earlier offers?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

yes,that is the issue

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

Is this offer valid for Pune ppl? Also if yes, then how much worth one needs to order on COD to get full 20% cashback benefit of Rs 500. Worth 2500? or any smallest amount but during delivery can load full 2500 to get 500 cb?

View 10 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

What is process of this order

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

….Good offer….

….I ordered a product worth 300 rs on cod intentionally…The guy came and I gave him 2500 rs….He deducted 300 rs and loaded rest 2200 in my wallet….Got 20% cashback next day….Delhi..

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Which Pincode ?

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Should I purchase 2500 rupees product using COD option to get the cashbar. Or just purchase any valued product as COD and ask the delivery person to load 2500 rupees to my pay balance wallet to get cashback? Please reply

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

How does this stuff works? Could anyone explain it in simple lines. Never bought items on COD from amazon (all were prepaid), am I eligible?

Pro Community Angel Pro Community Angel
Link Copied

Yeah, just order something on COD, when the person comes ask him that you want to load money, give him the cash and he will add it your amazon pay, do verify before letting him go.

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Did any one try this in Hyderabad?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Tried it yesterday and got cash back

View 2 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

is the money load instant or will get added after some time? does executive provide any cash receipt?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Is it necessary to give cash only to the delivery boy for loading….can we load via debit card etc on delivery…

Blogger Blogger
Link Copied

In all the places of Terms and conditions it is mentioning only cash load. So i think load via debit card will not be considered for the offer. This is my assumption.

Even deliver boy or customer care executive also will not be clear on this.

Better to load by cash.

Link Copied

Any one used it in NCR ?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I am not understanding this offer. Can anyone simplify it please? I have ordered a headphone 2000 worth on cod. What should I do next

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Give delivery boy 2000 + amount u want to add

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

20% 100rs

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

If CoD option is greyed out in payment mode selection page that means the product is not eligible for CoD right?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

In jaipur is it?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Cash on Delivery is there in Jaipur, so ideally you can avail. its better if you buy product being sold by cloudtail, as those products mostly delivered by AMazon Transportation itself.

View 1 more reply
Link Copied

Availed this offer in Jaipur… So you can proceed with this in Jaipur. Works Successfully.

Generous Generous
Link Copied

is your pin code among the listed pin codes above?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

My pin code is not there…but i load money yesterday day..my pincode is 282001@agra… ordered a patanjali face wash of rs 45 as a prime member..load 2600..45 deducted for order..2555 loaded.. today i received 500 cashback.. working smoothly…one imp thing is that product is shipped via amazon transport services…thanx https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

As per them, Noida -201301 is not covered..

View 2 more replies
Link Copied

Is this offer available for already Amazon Pay balance users or is it only for new Amazon pay balance users?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

It is for all users

View 1 more reply
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

do they accept cards like flipkart ?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Only Cash to avail this offer

Link Copied