Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these similar deals in Home Entertainment, LED LCD TV

cheaper thn last || Sony KD-43X8500C 108 cm (43) LED TV (4K (Ultra HD) @74999 see pc

68°
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these similar deals in Home Entertainment, LED LCD TV
Fb img 1519412100755
Deal Colonel
1,734
6,086
61776
654

http://www.infibeam.com/Home_Entertainment/sony...

UP TO 2000 OFF – Coupon Code – TELLY *T&C apply

on paytm @75001

https://paytm.com/shop/p/sony-kd-43x8500c-108-c...

Promo Code TAKE10K
Use promocode TAKE10K and get Rs 9999 Paytm cash (Maximum cashback of Rs.9999). Maximum 2 order per user. COD will not be available on applying this promocode.
*T&C Apply

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/286149/medium/3438716kd43x8500c3.jpeg?1480972637

see pc

84900 @http://www.amazon.in/Sony-Bravia-Series-KD-43X8500C-in...
84502 @http://www.snapdeal.com/product/sony-bravia-kd43x8500c...
84900 @http://www.flipkart.com/sony-108cm-43-ultra-hd-4k-smar...
84900 @http://www.croma.com/sony-bravia-kd-43x8500c-109-cm-uh...
81499 @http://www.ebay.in/itm/Sony-Bravia-X-Series-KD-43X8500...

8 Comments  |  
3 Dimers
Bn
Deal Colonel
164
1,010
37336
293

VunS + KG….Good share. Lowest till date for this TV

 20170729 105713
Budding Star
36
4
16228
192
@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

VunS + KG….Good share. Lowest till date for this TV

2 rs https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Bn
Deal Colonel
164
1,010
37336
293
@KuttaJi wrote:

@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

VunS + KG….Good share. Lowest till date for this TV

2 rs https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

2 options he has given. Buy from wherever u want to. Last deal was at 77K+

 20170729 105713
Budding Star
36
4
16228
192
@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

@KuttaJi wrote:

@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

VunS + KG….Good share. Lowest till date for this TV

2 rs https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

2 options he has given. Buy from wherever u want to. Last deal was at 77K+
arre i know baba

YOU ARE SAFE

Bn
Deal Colonel
164
1,010
37336
293
@KuttaJi wrote:

@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

@KuttaJi wrote:

@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

VunS + KG….Good share. Lowest till date for this TV

2 rs https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

2 options he has given. Buy from wherever u want to. Last deal was at 77K+
arre i know baba

YOU ARE SAFE

When was I in danger in the first place?

 20170729 105713
Budding Star
36
4
16228
192
@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

@KuttaJi wrote:

@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

@KuttaJi wrote:

@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

VunS + KG….Good share. Lowest till date for this TV

2 rs https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

2 options he has given. Buy from wherever u want to. Last deal was at 77K+
arre i know baba

YOU ARE SAFE

When was I in danger in the first place?
https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif you are still in danger

Fb img 1519412100755
Deal Colonel
1,734
6,086
61776
654
@samganda wrote:

@Nigel @bumblefoot @admin sir or any other better thn this


now @72000 (last 1)
https://paytm.com/shop/p/sony-kd-43x8500c-108-c...

Promo Code TAKE10K
Use promocode TAKE10K and get Rs 9999 Paytm cash (Maximum cashback of Rs.9999). Maximum 2 order per user. COD will not be available on applying this promocode.

Sold by
Solutions & More

Missing