Adidas Replica Brazuca Trainpro Football

Adidas Replica Brazuca Trainpro Football

Score: 3 Votes: 3
Score: 3 Votes: 3
Score: 3 Votes: 3
379 + 30 S/H
73% OFF 1390.0
Giphy%281%29
Budding Star
199
4,187
14697
49
Adidas Replica Brazuca Trainpro Football
Deal Expired

Adidas Replica Brazuca Trainpro Football

https://m.snapdeal.com/product/adidas-replica-b...

Outer Material: Polyurethane Non-woven (100%)
Designed For Training
High Durability and Quality

pc-

750 @ http://www.amazon.in/Adidas-Brazuca-Train-Footb...

2099 @ https://www.flipkart.com/adidas-brazuca-train-p...
(Oos)

FPD Suggested By > Batraji , hunk123 , hts ,

Deal Wiki

How to get this deal

  1. Click here to go to Snapdeal.
  2. Buy now for Rs 379/-
  3. Shipping Rs 30/-

Description

  1. International quality Badminton accessories, just for you
  2. Brand: Adidas
  3. Colour: White
  4. Stitch Type: Machine stitched
  5. Package Contents: 1 football

Price comparison

750 @ http://www.amazon.in/Adidas-Brazuca-Train-Footb...

2099 @ https://www.flipkart.com/adidas-brazuca-train-p...

19 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
Giphy%281%29
Budding Star
199
4,187
14697
49

No 1.. it’s cheapest yet

885713ce06af0e73b1d6fb5f956e5d69
Deal Captain
132
7,241
12438
59

@CR7 vuns.. good deal… https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

885713ce06af0e73b1d6fb5f956e5d69
Deal Captain
132
7,241
12438
59

@Jammy look at this..

Giphy
Shopping Friend
138
4,455
25591
168

Finally " @KuttaJi ed" over. 😁😊

Images
Budding Star
35
1,364
15521
190
@AtulTheDimer wrote:

Finally " @KuttaJi ed" over. 😁😊

KJA SENT

Giphy
Shopping Friend
138
4,455
25591
168
@KuttaJi wrote:

@AtulTheDimer wrote:

Finally " @KuttaJi ed" over. 😁😊

KJA SENT

Yes. After this KJA over.. 😁

Images
Budding Star
35
1,364
15521
190
@AtulTheDimer wrote:

@KuttaJi wrote:

@AtulTheDimer wrote:

Finally " @KuttaJi ed" over. 😁😊

KJA SENT

Yes. After this KJA over.. 😁
https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif Haan over Now ATD’S turn

200w 1
Community Angel
2
815
4565
119

Finally it’s FPD, Congrats @CR7 https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

But people don’t care to see that it’s not original Adidas football, it’s clearly written Replica, while you might not find same in PC links. Wow! That’s amazing, isn’t it?

Cc: @KuttaJi, @hts, @hunk123 and especially moderation team of DD (for today Mr. @Jammy) did you notice that earlier?

Minimal 311.jpg
Analyst
530
12,712
27977
167
@karansaxena wrote:

Finally it’s FPD, Congrats @CR7 https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

But people don’t care to see that it’s not original Adidas football, it’s clearly written Replica, while you might not find same in PC links. Wow! That’s amazing, isn’t it?


Yup..and this is normal price on Snapdeal for this
Have myself posted at same price 4 months ago(Only shipping was 69 at that time)

Images
Budding Star
35
1,364
15521
190
@karansaxena wrote:

Finally it’s FPD, Congrats @CR7 https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

But people don’t care to see that it’s not original Adidas football, it’s clearly written Replica, while you might not find same in PC links. Wow! That’s amazing, isn’t it?

Cc: @KuttaJi, @hts, @hunk123 and especially moderation team of DD did you notice that earlier?

Mistaken

Missing
Admin
0
56
826
13
@karansaxena wrote:

Finally it’s FPD, Congrats @CR7 https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

But people don’t care to see that it’s not original Adidas football, it’s clearly written Replica, while you might not find same in PC links. Wow! That’s amazing, isn’t it?

Cc: @KuttaJi, @hts, @hunk123 and especially moderation team of DD (for today Mr. @Jammy) did you notice that earlier?


yeah saw that…
but as its cheapest of all thats y thought will b worthy promoting

Giphy%281%29
Budding Star
199
4,187
14697
49
@karansaxena wrote:

Finally it’s FPD, Congrats @CR7 https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

But people don’t care to see that it’s not original Adidas football, it’s clearly written Replica, while you might not find same in PC links. Wow! That’s amazing, isn’t it?

Cc: @KuttaJi, @hts, @hunk123 and especially moderation team of DD (for today Mr. @Jammy) did you notice that earlier?

Ohh congrats finally happen what u want @karansaxena

Giphy%281%29
Budding Star
199
4,187
14697
49
@avgn wrote:


@karansaxena wrote:

Finally it’s FPD, Congrats @CR7 https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

But people don’t care to see that it’s not original Adidas football, it’s clearly written Replica, while you might not find same in PC links. Wow! That’s amazing, isn’t it?


Yup..and this is normal price on Snapdeal for this
Have myself posted at same price 4 months ago(Only shipping was 69 at that time)

Do u think bro that 379 & 595 is same price as u said😀😀

200w 1
Community Angel
2
815
4565
119
@CR7 wrote:

@karansaxena wrote:

Finally it’s FPD, Congrats @CR7 https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

But people don’t care to see that it’s not original Adidas football, it’s clearly written Replica, while you might not find same in PC links. Wow! That’s amazing, isn’t it?

Cc: @KuttaJi, @hts, @hunk123 and especially moderation team of DD (for today Mr. @Jammy) did you notice that earlier?

Ohh congrats finally happen what u want @karansaxena


Sorry @CR7, please don’t take it personally, I never thought it would be rolled back from FPD, it is still a good deal from size of football, but it was only to make buyers aware about the same.

Apologies again https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif

Giphy%281%29
Budding Star
199
4,187
14697
49
@Jammy wrote:


@karansaxena wrote:

Finally it’s FPD, Congrats @CR7 https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

But people don’t care to see that it’s not original Adidas football, it’s clearly written Replica, while you might not find same in PC links. Wow! That’s amazing, isn’t it?

Cc: @KuttaJi, @hts, @hunk123 and especially moderation team of DD (for today Mr. @Jammy) did you notice that earlier?


yeah saw that…
but as its cheapest of all thats y thought will b worthy promoting

This is also replica how it’s a front page deal

Adidas Brazuca Glider Replica Football at Flat 60% [email protected] (3 options available) For Rs. 679 @60% Off MRP Rs. 1699

Please Visit
http://clnk.i...Il

Minimal 311.jpg
Analyst
530
12,712
27977
167
@CR7 wrote:

@avgn wrote:


@karansaxena wrote:

Finally it’s FPD, Congrats @CR7 https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

But people don’t care to see that it’s not original Adidas football, it’s clearly written Replica, while you might not find same in PC links. Wow! That’s amazing, isn’t it?


Yup..and this is normal price on Snapdeal for this
Have myself posted at same price 4 months ago(Only shipping was 69 at that time)

Do u think bro that 379 & 595 is same price as u said😀😀
You can check content of that thread.. Don’t know why title shows wrong.
In the post you can find price as 377+69

Giphy%281%29
Budding Star
199
4,187
14697
49
@avgn wrote:

@CR7 wrote:

@avgn wrote:


@karansaxena wrote:

Finally it’s FPD, Congrats @CR7 https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

But people don’t care to see that it’s not original Adidas football, it’s clearly written Replica, while you might not find same in PC links. Wow! That’s amazing, isn’t it?


Yup..and this is normal price on Snapdeal for this
Have myself posted at same price 4 months ago(Only shipping was 69 at that time)

Do u think bro that 379 & 595 is same price as u said😀😀
You can check content of that thread.. Don’t know why title shows wrong.
In the post you can find price as 377+69
How can i knw now

Giphy%281%29
Budding Star
199
4,187
14697
49

@Beinghuman Plz check this bro

Missing