136°
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Electronics from Amazon or the deals across all stores in Electronics

[Lowest] SanDisk Ultra MicroSDHC 32GB Class 10 @ Rs.432

Vote up smileyx5
Score: 9 Votes: 13

Vote down Reasons

  • Repost : 2
432
42% OFF 750.0
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Electronics from Amazon or the deals across all stores in Electronics
Shiva
Deal Major
129
741
16128
135
[Lowest] SanDisk Ultra MicroSDHC 32GB Class 10 @ Rs.432
Deal Expired

So far this is lowest one, Sandisk Class 10 32GB Upto 48 MB/s Speed @ Rs.432 https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

Sold by Cloudtail, Amazon
Go here: http://www.amazon.in/SanDisk-Ultra-MicroSDHC-UH...

Some fillers to make your order total Rs.500 & get free delivery:

http://www.amazon.in/Godrej-No-1-Jasmine-Soap-1...
http://www.amazon.in/Godrej-No-1-Kesar-Milk-Cre...
http://www.amazon.in/Godrej-No-1-Coconut-Neem-S...
http://www.amazon.in/Godrej-No-1-Lime-Aloe-Vera...
http://www.amazon.in/Godrej-No-1-Lavender-Milk-...
http://www.amazon.in/Godrej-No-1-Sandal-Turmeri...
http://www.amazon.in/Godrej-No-1-Rosewater-Almo...

Last time it went OOS within half hour, so if you want to buy don’t waste a minute.
UPDATE: Looks like there is permanent price cut https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

42 Comments  |  
19 Dimers
Fdvdf
suspended
2
153
3268
31

good find

Shiva
Deal Major
129
741
16128
135
@plz wrote:

good find


I was checking PIN code delivery on amazon and found this https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0

any filer??

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
85
552
27

suggest a filler please

Shiva
Deal Major
129
741
16128
135
@schumacher wrote:

suggest a filler please


suggested https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Pathak
Deal Lieutenant
18
582
5520
81

Good find
Vu

Missing
Deal Subedar
2
159
1194
8

Vu

Images
Deal Cadet
0
88
326
0

vuns

Missing
Deal Subedar
2
349
1132
4
@Navneet wrote:

@vishal verma wrote:

check this bro https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif
http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...


He does not posted complete details and furthermore this specific product https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif
Although i am late for micro seconds but that person posted only link, and i was posting the complete thread https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif


let the admin decide about it ( whether its a repost or not )

Dd
suspended
11
645
5750
50
@Navneet wrote:

@nrkmca wrote:

@Navneet

http://www.amazon.in/Samsung-Class-micro-MB-MP1...

http://www.amazon.in/SanDisk-Ultra-MicroSDHC-UH...

What is the main difference in between them? I am a bit n00b in this


I prefer second one, Sandisk https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Alright. http://www.amazon.in/SanDisk-Ultra-MicroSDHC-UH...

I can see another option as Upto 80mbps read speed with adapter. What is the use of adapter?

Shiva
Deal Major
129
741
16128
135
@nrkmca wrote:

@Navneet wrote:

@nrkmca wrote:

@Navneet

http://www.amazon.in/Samsung-Class-micro-MB-MP1...

http://www.amazon.in/SanDisk-Ultra-MicroSDHC-UH...

What is the main difference in between them? I am a bit n00b in this


I prefer second one, Sandisk https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Alright. http://www.amazon.in/SanDisk-Ultra-MicroSDHC-UH...

I can see another option as Upto 80mbps read speed with adapter. What is the use of adapter?


Adapter is supported in Laptop, Some Cams , i used in Nokia E52 which supports large cards https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Myicon
Deal Cadet
1
0
640
14
@Navneet wrote:

Deal is still running https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif
@soumdmw , @raven_kira , @A2Zdeals , @billa ajith , @dhananjaygoel2015134 , @rohit.se624 , @sameersuriy2k242 , @mkshakya , @nrkmca ,@hese ,@GoogleCA @PaytmKaPoojari ,@samarthkapoor , @M Shamikh , @bobby4080 , @win_edge ,


Thanks buddy for tagging.

Bought one previously. so skipping.

Shiva
Deal Major
129
741
16128
135
@soumdmw wrote:

@Navneet wrote:

Deal is still running https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif
@soumdmw , @raven_kira , @A2Zdeals , @billa ajith , @dhananjaygoel2015134 , @rohit.se624 , @sameersuriy2k242 , @mkshakya , @nrkmca ,@hese ,@GoogleCA @PaytmKaPoojari ,@samarthkapoor , @M Shamikh , @bobby4080 , @win_edge ,


Thanks buddy for tagging.

Bought one previously. so skipping.


cool buddy https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing