Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Kitchen and Home Appliances from Paytm or the deals across all stores in Kitchen and Home Appliances

[Cheapest] Havells Toastino 700-Watt Stainless Steel Grill Sandwich Maker for Rs 1397/- @49% Off Mrp Rs 2595/- ||see pc

86°
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Kitchen and Home Appliances from Paytm or the deals across all stores in Kitchen and Home Appliances
Ronaldoooo
Deal Hunter
458
141
28058
141

[Cheapest] Havells Toastino 700-Watt Stainless Steel Grill Sandwich Maker for Rs 1397/- @49% Off Mrp Rs 2595

https://paytm.com/shop/p/havells-toastino-sandw...

CI30
Use promocode CI30 to get 30% cashback
(Maximum cashback of Rs 10000). Maximum 2 items per order, 4 orders per user. COD option will not be available on applying this promocode.*

https://i.imgur.com/540DwcN.jpg

Cool touch handle
Easy hinged lock for safety
Non-stick deeper grooves for more filling
Two lamps power on and ready function
Food grade non-stick coating for healthy cooking
Upright storage for reducing the storage space
Power: 700 watts; Operating voltage: 220-240 volts
Warranty: 2 years on product

pc-

1783 @ http://www.amazon.in/Havells-Toastino-700-Watt-...

2979 @ https://m.snapdeal.com/product/havells-toastino...

1825 @ https://www.flipkart.com/havells-toastino-sandw...

2336 @ http://www.ekitchenkart.com/product/havells-toa...

7 Comments  |  
3 Dimers
Thor movie chris hemsworth as thor t2
suspended
4
41
23520
249

Was available for 1466 earlier at same Paytm and 2 months ago.

Ronaldoooo
Deal Hunter
458
141
28058
141
@Beinghuman wrote:

Was available for 1466 earlier at same Paytm and 2 months ago.

My deal is for 1397… @Beinghuman

 20170729 105713
Budding Star
36
4
16228
192
@Beinghuman wrote:

Was available for 1466 earlier at same Paytm and 2 months ago.

Now it’s 1397 https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

Thor movie chris hemsworth as thor t2
suspended
4
41
23520
249
@CR7 wrote:

@Beinghuman wrote:

Was available for 1466 earlier at same Paytm and 2 months ago.

My deal is for 1397… @Beinghuman


Yeah that’s what I’m saying…Just Rs69 PD. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Ronaldoooo
Deal Hunter
458
141
28058
141
@Beinghuman wrote:


@CR7 wrote:

@Beinghuman wrote:

Was available for 1466 earlier at same Paytm and 2 months ago.

My deal is for 1397… @Beinghuman


Yeah that’s what I’m saying…Just Rs69 PD. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

So what.. this is still cheapest price..and 69rs matters bro https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif

Thor movie chris hemsworth as thor t2
suspended
4
41
23520
249
@CR7 wrote:

@Beinghuman wrote:


@CR7 wrote:

@Beinghuman wrote:

Was available for 1466 earlier at same Paytm and 2 months ago.

My deal is for 1397… @Beinghuman


Yeah that’s what I’m saying…Just Rs69 PD. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

So what.. this is still cheapest price..and 69rs matters bro https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif

When did I say this is not the cheapest and when did I say Rs69 don’t matter https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Ronaldoooo
Deal Hunter
458
141
28058
141
@Beinghuman wrote:


@CR7 wrote:

@Beinghuman wrote:


@CR7 wrote:

@Beinghuman wrote:

Was available for 1466 earlier at same Paytm and 2 months ago.

My deal is for 1397… @Beinghuman


Yeah that’s what I’m saying…Just Rs69 PD. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

So what.. this is still cheapest price..and 69rs matters bro https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif

When did I say this is not the cheapest and when did I say Rs69 don’t matter https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

But u r saying Just 69 PD..that’s why https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Missing