Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Cheapest - Transcend 256GB External Solid State Drive

Cheapest - Transcend 256GB External Solid State Drive

187°
38% OFF 8000.0
Generous
xuseronline

http://www.amazon.in/Transcend-256GB-External-S...

256GB capacity, 2.5" solid state drive
DDR3 DRAM cache; SATA 6Gb/s
Maximum read speed of 570mbps, Maximum write speed of 470mbps
Built-in ECC protection for long data retention
Supports S.M.A.R.T. function

Price: 8,000.00
Deal Price: 4,999.00 FREE Delivery.Details
You Save: 3,001.00 (38%)

You won’t get even internal 256 SSD at this price https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/272025/medium/34785221480966525_5.jpg?1480966525

Expired
19 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Vuns brother
Normal price – 7,999
Lightning deal – 4,999rs
Great find brother

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

any good deal for Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB internal SSD??

Generous Generous
Link Copied
@killer143 wrote:

any good deal for Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB internal SSD??

http://www.ebay.in/itm/SAMSUNG-250GB-850-EVO-MZ...

Selling Price – Rs. 6,949.00
Coupon – BESTOFFR49 ( 6% off) – Rs. 416.94

Final price – Rs. 6,532.06

It would cost you even less if you have any better ebay coupon.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Bought 128gb version today for 2500
Is it good enough??

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

Can I install this in my Sony Viao laptop?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@rv2012 wrote:

Nope this is external, means can only be connected with USB slot.
And it’s speed is veryimited compared to other. Around 2-3 times slower than typical internal SSD of around same price and same capacity.

Link Copied
@vikaskumar17135894 wrote:

@rv2012 wrote:

And it’s speed is veryimited compared to other. Around 2-3 times slower than typical internal SSD of around same price and same capacity.

F**k, how come I didn’t check the description as ‘external’. Man you just saved me 5k. Thank you.

I moved to macbook pro but I have an old laptop of Sony which is of no use, I thought to upgrade the ram to 8Gb and harddisk and gift it to my cousin who is still using 5-6 years old desktop.

Sony model is VPCEB14EN, can you suggest few models for ssd which will fit with this laptop? Thanks.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@rv2012 wrote:

@rv2012 wrote:

F**k, how come I didn’t check the description as ‘external’. Man you just saved me 5k. Thank you.

I moved to macbook pro but I have an old laptop of Sony which is of no use, I thought to upgrade the ram to 8Gb and harddisk and gift it to my cousin who is still using 5-6 years old desktop.

Sony model is VPCEB14EN, can you suggest few models for ssd which will fit with this laptop? Thanks.

What I think bro, is that check which sata slot ur laptop have. If it’s sata 2 buy a sata 2 ssd(cheaper) or data 3 ssd as it is backward compatible BUT will underutilize itself at levels of any data 2 ssd. Don’t remember any sata 2 as of now. But for sata 3, Samsung 850 Evo(internal: written in hard disk description or check it’s size to get idea of being an internal type) is best bang for buck. U have to replace ur HDD most probably to install it or DVD drive as it most probably won’t be having any M2 or mSata slot as its old laptop…

Generous Generous
Link Copied
@rv2012 wrote:

@rv2012 wrote:

There is nothing as external SSD and I don’t know for what reason they have mentioned it as external SSD. It’s just like any other SSD and can be used in laptop.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@pjsandyy wrote:

Vuns brother
Normal price – 7,999
Lightning deal – 4,999rs
Great find brother

are you in sleep

normal price is 5400 h

Link Copied

even though its written external but going through the comments it seems as if it can be fitted inside ..??

Link Copied

can any computer expert comment on wether it is slow to other ssd’s in this range becouse i dont find it slower comparing price bracket

http://www.ebay.in/itm/Intel-180-GB-SSD-6-Gbps-...

this link is of used intel ssd ,,i can see both have same sppeds and transcend one is new with warranty.

Link Copied

It’s an internal ssd. You need to buy a casing (see the bought together section) to use it as an external drive.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

@rv2012

Bro you can alternatively check 750EVO SSD.
http://www.ebay.in/itm/231924951525?aff_source=...
Use coupon could get more cheaper.

A good buy and bang for buck.
Will cost you around 5000/- for a 250GB model.

An improved drive over 740Evo and the performance is in comparison to 850Evo.
The drive writes are 35TB as compared to 75TB for 850Evo.
The point to note is that 35TB will be enough for 4-5years before the drive starts to fail and the SSD prices will be down and the technology will definitely evolve.
So my opinion is no point spending extra for 850Evo

I have recently brought this model and its performing very well.

Link Copied

@rv2012 wrote:

@rv2012 wrote:

What I think bro, is that check which sata slot ur laptop have. If it’s sata 2 buy a sata 2 ssd(cheaper) or data 3 ssd as it is backward compatible BUT will underutilize itself at levels of any data 2 ssd. Don’t remember any sata 2 as of now. But for sata 3, Samsung 850 Evo(internal: written in hard disk description or check it’s size to get idea of being an internal type) is best bang for buck. U have to replace ur HDD most probably to install it or DVD drive as it most probably won’t be having any M2 or mSata slot as its old laptop…

How to check its Sata 2 or what? Here’s the conf link of the laptop.
http://www.sony-asia.com/support/product/VPC...EN

Hard Disk Drive 320 GB*4 (Serial ATA, 5400 rpm)

Link Copied
@sahil678 wrote:

@rv2012

The point to note is that 35TB will be enough for 4-5years before the drive starts to fail and the SSD prices will be down and the technology will definitely evolve.

It’s compatible with the laptop I mentioned above? I’ll order it asap if you can confirm it. Thanks.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Verify the laptop specifications on the manufacturer website.
Alternatively plug out the current installed drive and check the specifications written on it.

If mentioned SATA2/SATA 3 HDD is supported then this is definitely compatible.
I have brought a 740Evo for my i3 1st gen Sony laptop(VPCEB36FG/6GB RAM-HDD with SATA2support) in the past and have got 750Evo for another i3 2nd gen Sony laptop(Don’t remember the model – SATA3 support)
The 750Evo drive’s performance is quite impressive and laptop boots up within seconds.
Just a piece of advice,install over 4GB+ RAM and you’ll be blown away by the performance that it will offer.

@rv2012 wrote:

@sahil678 wrote:

@rv2012

It’s compatible with the laptop I mentioned above? I’ll order it asap if you can confirm it. Thanks.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@rv2012 wrote:

@rv2012 wrote:

@rv2012 wrote:

How to check its Sata 2 or what? Here’s the conf link of the laptop.
http://www.sony-asia.com/support/product/VPC...EN

Hard Disk Drive 320 GB*4 (Serial ATA, 5400 rpm)

No need to check as it will support both sata 2 & 3 disks. So buy what u like…

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I just visited site, it’s internal laptop /desktop only… Could be external with some accessory though but speed would be very limited then I’d used as external

replyuser
Click here to reply