128°
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Mobiles & Mobile Accessories from Paytm or the deals across all stores in Mobiles & Mobile Accessories

(Cheapest) Xioami Mi 4 16 GB (White)@12292/- MRP Rs 14999/- (check pc)

Vote up smileyx5
Score: 11 Votes: 11
14990
Paytm logo
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Mobiles & Mobile Accessories from Paytm or the deals across all stores in Mobiles & Mobile Accessories
Img 20170723 010508
Budding Star
341
1,998
37438
324
(Cheapest) Xioami Mi 4 16 GB (White)@12292/- MRP Rs 14999/- (check pc)
Deal Expired

https://i.imgur.com/4Zzinv5.jpg%20

Xioami Mi 4 16 GB (White)
MRP Rs 14999/-
Deal Price Rs 12292/- (After 18% cashback of Rs 2698)

Apply Coupon code
GET18
Use Promocode GET18 and Get 18% Paytm Cash. Min Cart value Rs. 999. (Max Cash Back Rs.9999). Easy EMI Available. COD option will not be available on applying this Promo Code
*T&C apply

Purchase Link https://paytm.com/shop/p/xioami-mi-4-16-gb-whit...

Last FPD Rs 12999/- http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...

Pc
Rs 14999/- Mi.com http://mobile.mi.com/i...4/
Rs 14999/- Flipkart http://www.flipkart.com/mi-4/p/itme3jfejq...gw
Rs 14999/- Snapdeal http://mi.snapdeal.com/product/xiaomi-mi4-16-gb...
Rs 14999/- Oos at Amazon http://www.amazon.in/Xiaomi-Mi-4-White-16GB/dp/...

Deal Wiki

Xioami Mi 4 16 GB (White)@12292/- MRP Rs 14999/- (check pc)

How to get this deal

  1. Click here to go to Paytm.
  2. Buy now for Rs.14990
  3. Use Coupon code : GET18
  4. Effective price : Rs.12292

Pc
Rs 14999/- Mi.com http://mobile.mi.com/i...4/
Rs 14999/- Flipkart http://www.flipkart.com/mi-4/p/itme3jfejq...gw
Rs 14999/- Snapdeal http://mi.snapdeal.com/product/xiaomi-mi4-16-gb...
Rs 14999/- Oos at Amazon http://www.amazon.in/Xiaomi-Mi-4-White-16GB/dp/...

19 Comments  |  
14 Dimers
Sv image
Deal Hunter
314
11
23634
75

Vu nS

Img 20170723 010508
Budding Star
341
1,998
37438
324
"@sreev":http://www.desidime.com/users/495602 wrote:

Vu nS

Thanks bro

715el0cdqkl. sl1500
suspended
306
141
44316
225

VU nS https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Img 20170723 010508
Budding Star
341
1,998
37438
324
"@raj0390":http://www.desidime.com/users/297057 wrote:

VU nS https://cdn0.desidime.com/Placeholders/No-Image-Available.png

Thanks bro

Allpics
Deal Cadet
1
124
155
27

No expandable memory, no 4G. Can’t recommend this phone even at this price.

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0
@muggle wrote:

No expandable memory, no 4G. Can’t recommend this phone even at this price.

kuch nhi

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0

guys
I want to buy mi4i.
please help me .

1066523 amol
Deal Subedar
4
550
1822
39

Check spelling of Xiaomi ☺
@admin

The chinese dragon 712149 960 720
Deal Cadet
0
61
200
0

What help you need?? In buying or recommendations??

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0

I want to buy at lowest price.

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
73
264
19

With all telecom operators, soon launching their 4G service – why are people still buying MI 4 which is not 4G enabled?

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
102
202
14
@shlndrskrwr2197 wrote:

guys
I want to buy mi4i.
please help me .


Its better to wait till January ends. Xiaomi is coming up with Redmi Note 3 which is better than Mi4i, huawei is coming with Honor 5X, Letv Le1S, lot of promising phones are coming by Jan end….

Yu
Deal Newbie
0
77
74
1
@abhijit.agarwal87 wrote:

With all telecom operators, soon launching their 4G service – why are people still buying MI 4 which is not 4G enabled?

Coz Most companies even don’t have proper 3G coverage. Its gonna be a huge while before 4G takes over. Plus Wifi jindabaad. Outside Most people only need internet for Navigation, Social Media and Apps for which 3G is more than enough.

This phone has the best specification for this range. And before you ask, yes it beats one plus one as well as the newly launched One plus X in specs, hands down. Both of the other devices are costlier than this.

Only Cons:
- No Dual Sim
- No 4G
- 16GB (Not Expandable)

But when you look at its specs. The Camera quality, Battery life and freaking 3GB RAM at this price with a heavy processor to back it up with. I can’t suggest a better phone than this. Also it has OTG support so memory isnt a problem.

Break the bottle
Deal Captain
2
132
9294
53

Let’s wait for MI5… No hurry to buy a phone as i have very less money right now.. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

Missing
Deal Subedar
0
85
2328
27

16 GB memory ke phone ko 5000 se jyada me Lena stupi

Missing
Deal Subedar
0
85
2328
27
@sin2akshay10 wrote:

@abhijit.agarwal87 wrote:

With all telecom operators, soon launching their 4G service – why are people still buying MI 4 which is not 4G enabled?

Coz Most companies even don’t have proper 3G coverage. Its gonna be a huge while before 4G takes over. Plus Wifi jindabaad. Outside Most people only need internet for Navigation, Social Media and Apps for which 3G is more than enough.

This phone has the best specification for this range. And before you ask, yes it beats one plus one as well as the newly launched One plus X in specs, hands down. Both of the other devices are costlier than this.

Only Cons:
- No Dual Sim
- No 4G
- 16GB (Not Expandable)

But when you look at its specs. The Camera quality, Battery life and freaking 3GB RAM at this price with a heavy processor to back it up with. I can’t suggest a better phone than this. Also it has OTG support so memory isnt a problem.

in one line, ‘people are fool’.

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
51
50
1
"@sin2akshay10":http://www.desidime.com/users/484015 wrote:

Coz Most companies even don’t have proper 3G coverage. Its gonna be a huge while before 4G takes over. Plus Wifi jindabaad. Outside Most people only need internet for Navigation, Social Media and Apps for which 3G is more than enough.

This phone has the best specification for this range. And before you ask, yes it beats one plus one as well as the newly launched One plus X in specs, hands down. Both of the other devices are costlier than this.

Only Cons:
- No Dual Sim
- No 4G
- 16GB (Not Expandable)

But when you look at its specs. The Camera quality, Battery life and freaking 3GB RAM at this price with a heavy processor to back it up with. I can’t suggest a better phone than this. Also it has OTG support so memory isnt a problem.

i thought like this before purchase mi4i even it has 4g dual sim but i left it for less memory, 3 games 100 apps it showed me insufficient memory.

Missing