Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Electronics from Paytm or the deals across all stores in Electronics

[Check PC] Panasonic TH-60C300DX 152 cm (60 inches) Full HD LED TV at 58% off Rs 75,539 MRP 1,79,900

216°
75440
58% OFF 179900.0
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Electronics from Paytm or the deals across all stores in Electronics
Img 20141222 wa0003
Deal Subedar
2
74
1642
15
[Check PC] Panasonic TH-60C300DX 152 cm (60 inches) Full HD LED TV at 58% off Rs 75,539 MRP 1,79,900
Deal Expired

https://paytm.com/shop/p/panasonic-th-60c300dx-...
PRICE – 82,099
Apply code – SAVE8
FINAL PRICE – 75,539 after cashback

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/261058/medium/3277185Panasonic-TH-60C300DX-152-cm-SDL383424905-1-4f451.jpg?1480960283


Warranty Summary: 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Display Resolution : 1920 × 1080
Screen Size : 152 cm (60)
Connectivity : 3 X HDMI & 2 X USB

PC

Snapdeal (86,000) http://www.snapdeal.com/product/panasonic-th60c...
Amazon (89,900) http://www.amazon.in/Panasonic-TH-60C300DX-152-...
Ebay (1,03,148) http://www.ebay.in/itm/222043672893?aff_source=...
Reliance (99,900) http://www.reliancedigital.in/panasonic-th-60c3...

Deal Wiki

Panasonic TH-60C300DX 152 cm (60 inches) Full HD LED TV at 58% off Rs 75,539 MRP 1,79,900

How to get this deal

  1. Click here to go to Paytm.
  2. Buy now for Rs.82000
  3. Use Promo code SAVE8 and get 8% Paytm Cash.
  4. Effective price : Rs.75440

Details
Warranty Summary: 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Display Resolution : 1920 × 1080
Screen Size : 152 cm (60)
Connectivity : 3 X HDMI & 2 X USB

PC
Snapdeal (86,000) http://www.snapdeal.com/product/panasonic-th60c...
Amazon (89,900) http://www.amazon.in/Panasonic-TH-60C300DX-152-...
Ebay (1,03,148) http://www.ebay.in/itm/222043672893?aff_source=...
Reliance (99,900) http://www.reliancedigital.in/panasonic-th-60c3...

24 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
Bn
Deal Colonel
152
253
36880
286

Cheaper than Last FPD by 4000.
Last FPD by @Secretagent
VunS + KG….Excellent share bro.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
15
35
4718
18

good find mate https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/yJWi0.gif

286 907
Deal Major
1
12
28472
182

@parikhmanaal156 vuskg https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

advance Congrats for First FPD https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Img 20141222 wa0003
Deal Subedar
2
74
1642
15
@djdevil wrote:

good find mate https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/yJWi0.gif


Thankyou for VUnS

Img 20141222 wa0003
Deal Subedar
2
74
1642
15
@FeelMyL0Ve wrote:

@parikhmanaal156 vuskg https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif


Thankyou and I am now 10 karma points away from 1000, Hope it becomes my first FPD https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Img 20141222 wa0003
Deal Subedar
2
74
1642
15
@hese wrote:

@parikhmanaal156 wrote:

thankyou @G33kBoyRavi , @gsh57 , @djdevil , @FeelMyL0Ve , @hiteshparmar.007104, @Secretagent for suggesting this deal as fpd and it became and fpd within minute love u all


Check your karma too https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


Yes they have gone to 1172 suddenly thanks to u to hese my friend

Lord snow
Deal Lieutenant
3
107
4319
37

Congrats! for your first ever FPD… may you much more in life… become a Deal Major and maybe a Moderator as well… May your channel break all the records of success ever achieved by any Dimer ever.

Good Luck!

Img 20141222 wa0003
Deal Subedar
2
74
1642
15
@JonSnow wrote:

Congrats! for your first ever FPD… may you much more in life… become a Deal Major and maybe a Moderator as well… May your channel break all the records of success ever achieved by any Dimer ever.

Good Luck!


Thoda jyaada nahi hoga pehli FPD but thankyou for your constant support

Lord snow
Deal Lieutenant
3
107
4319
37
@parikhmanaal156 wrote:

@JonSnow wrote:

Congrats! for your first ever FPD… may you much more in life… become a Deal Major and maybe a Moderator as well… May your channel break all the records of success ever achieved by any Dimer ever.

Good Luck!


Thoda jyaada nahi hoga pehli FPD but thankyou for your constant support


Okey let me re-phrase it then… Try to spend your time in studies, 11th and 12th standard are for making career and getting entrance to some reputed Institute… If at this age, you will keep doing DesiDiming, then you might earn 25k-30k karma and titles like Budding Star, but at exams like JEE etc, you will curse every moment that you have ever spent on this forum.

Do use DesiDime, but set your priorities right. Don’t let it come in path of your career. Other like me who are spending significant time are much older than you are already sitting with some decent jobs. So, upto a certain extent they can afford to spend time here. But not a 11th grade student like you.

Missing
Deal Subedar
4
258
1943
34
@JonSnow wrote:

@parikhmanaal156 wrote:

@JonSnow wrote:

Congrats! for your first ever FPD… may you much more in life… become a Deal Major and maybe a Moderator as well… May your channel break all the records of success ever achieved by any Dimer ever.

Good Luck!


Thoda jyaada nahi hoga pehli FPD but thankyou for your constant support


Okey let me re-phrase it then… Try to spend your time in studies, 11th and 12th standard are for making career and getting entrance to some reputed Institute… If at this age, you will keep doing DesiDiming, then you might earn 25k-30k karma and titles like Budding Star, but at exams like JEE etc, you will curse every moment that you have ever spent on this forum.

Do use DesiDime, but set your priorities right. Don’t let it come in path of your career. Other like me who are spending significant time are much older than you are already sitting with some decent jobs. So, upto a certain extent they can afford to spend time here. But not a 11th grade student like you.


Leave all this. Firstly tell me – Are you still alive or not https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif

Download
Deal Subedar
2
152
1920
129
@lootbaba wrote:

@JonSnow wrote:

@parikhmanaal156 wrote:

@JonSnow wrote:

Congrats! for your first ever FPD… may you much more in life… become a Deal Major and maybe a Moderator as well… May your channel break all the records of success ever achieved by any Dimer ever.

Good Luck!


Thoda jyaada nahi hoga pehli FPD but thankyou for your constant support


Okey let me re-phrase it then… Try to spend your time in studies, 11th and 12th standard are for making career and getting entrance to some reputed Institute… If at this age, you will keep doing DesiDiming, then you might earn 25k-30k karma and titles like Budding Star, but at exams like JEE etc, you will curse every moment that you have ever spent on this forum.

Do use DesiDime, but set your priorities right. Don’t let it come in path of your career. Other like me who are spending significant time are much older than you are already sitting with some decent jobs. So, upto a certain extent they can afford to spend time here. But not a 11th grade student like you.


Leave all this. Firstly tell me – Are you still alive or not https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif


How can he tell? He knows nothing.

Img 20180128 082349
Deal Lieutenant
4
2
5220
59
@lootbaba wrote:

Leave all this. Firstly tell me – Are you still alive or not https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif


DEAD! CONFIRMED!
Should I post the clip https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Lord snow
Deal Lieutenant
3
107
4319
37
@lootbaba wrote:
Leave all this. Firstly tell me – Are you still alive or not https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif


I am just a fan of JonSnow and very much alive https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif. Can’t become Lord Commander, but maybe will become Junior-Mod someday https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Talking about Jon Snow from GoT, then what I know is, “He’s Dead” + “Winter is Coming” + “Long Night is coming” + “Dead come with it”… So, my guess is Jon Snow will be there in GoT, probably in some different Avatar.

Img 20180128 082349
Deal Lieutenant
4
2
5220
59
@ḾᾍJἘşṬίḉ wrote:

How can he tell? He knows nothing.


Nothing reminds me of this http://www.designntrend.com/articles/73451/2016...

CC: @JonSnow @lootbaba @Magus and all other fans. though I felt sad, would have been happy if he had a fling with Khaleesi https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Missing
Deal Subedar
4
258
1943
34
@JonSnow wrote:

@lootbaba wrote:
Leave all this. Firstly tell me – Are you still alive or not https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif


I am just a fan of JonSnow and very much alive https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif. Can’t become Lord Commander, but maybe will become Junior-Mod someday https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Talking about Jon Snow from GoT, then what I know is, “He’s Dead” + “Winter is Coming” + “Long Night is coming” + “Dead come with it”… So, my guess is Jon Snow will be there in GoT, probably in some different Avatar.


The last thing I would want is to see him as a white walker https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

Dd
Critic
23
322
15160
229
@saymyname wrote:

Nothing reminds me of this http://www.designntrend.com/articles/73451/2016...

CC: @JonSnow @lootbaba @Magus and all other fans. though I felt sad, would have been happy if he had a fling with Khaleesi https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif



Who told you I’m a fan of GoT? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

I hardly get time to watch movies, let alone TV series. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Altruist
Deal Lieutenant
8
314
3202
127
"@Magus":http://www.desidime.com/users/193603 wrote:



Who told you I’m a fan of GoT? https://cdn0.desidime.com/Placeholders/No-Image-Available.png

I hardly get time to watch movies, let alone TV series. https://cdn0.desidime.com/Placeholders/No-Image-Available.png

+1, I can’t fathom how people keep devouring Tv series after TV series.

BTW I just watch one TV series that is GOT https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif its just 10 episodes a year.

Missing
Deal Subedar
4
258
1943
34
@Altruist wrote:

"@Magus":http://www.desidime.com/users/193603 wrote:



Who told you I’m a fan of GoT? https://cdn0.desidime.com/Placeholders/No-Image-Available.png

I hardly get time to watch movies, let alone TV series. https://cdn0.desidime.com/Placeholders/No-Image-Available.png

+1, I can’t fathom how people keep devouring Tv series after TV series.

BTW I just watch one TV series that is GOT https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif its just 10 episodes a year.


I just watch GOT https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

Img 20180128 082349
Deal Lieutenant
4
2
5220
59

@Magus You were tagged on the edit, to let you know that girl looks good and had one more thing to share but then thought may be it is inappropriate.

P.S. Both are some far-off cousins to each other https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Missing