Choostix Biskochi, Chicken and Spinach, 450 g a...

Choostix Biskochi, Chicken and Spinach, 450 g at Rs.97

58°
97
57% OFF 225.0
Doumyouji.tsukasa.full.958800
Deal Lieutenant
134
3544
31

https://www.amazon.in/Choostix-Biskochi-Chicken...
Choostix Biskochi, Chicken and Spinach, 450 g at Rs.97

Expiring In 8 days
9 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
84
185
1
Expand
DealzWatcher wrote:

Adopt don’t shop!! grin

If anyone needs help in adopting do let me know.. Adoption procedure will be followed though!

Doumyouji.tsukasa.full.958800
Deal Lieutenant
134
3544
31
Expand
DealzWatcher wrote:

Adopt don’t shop!! grin

Thats true!
Also don’t get pets out of boredom and dump them on streets when they get ill or old. Thats one of the worst thing ever! ☹

Missing
Deal Cadet
84
185
1
Expand
hana25 wrote:

Thats true!
Also don’t get pets out of boredom and dump them on streets when they get ill or old. Thats one of the worst thing ever! ☹

Not one of the worst things…


THE WORST THING!

PERIOD

Doumyouji.tsukasa.full.958800
Deal Lieutenant
134
3544
31
Expand
DealzWatcher wrote:

If anyone needs help in adopting do let me know.. Adoption procedure will be followed though!

I’ve 2 ex street dogs at my parents home and a stray cat. All of them are lovable and intelligent.

Doumyouji.tsukasa.full.958800
Deal Lieutenant
134
3544
31
Expand
DealzWatcher wrote:

Not one of the worst things…


THE WORST THING!

PERIOD

torture/murder comes first for me and abandonment (be it of humans or animals) comes 2nd to me.

Missing