134°
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Fashion & Apparels from Amazon or the deals across all stores in Fashion & Apparels

chotta bheem: Clothing and accessories from 90 rupees

Vote up smileyx5
Score: 10 Votes: 10
119
60% OFF 299.0
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Fashion & Apparels from Amazon or the deals across all stores in Fashion & Apparels
Symbols sr1 clan kain
Shopping Friend
56
0
30776
262
chotta bheem: Clothing and accessories from 90 rupees
Deal Expired

Chotta Bheem Leggings and Tshirts From 90 rs

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/255607/medium/34049541480957172_4.jpg?1480957175https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/255617/medium/34049541480957178_0.jpg?1480957181

http://www.amazon.in/s/ref=sr_st_price-asc-rank...

Free Shipping If your Cart Above 499

Note from : @Troll / @plz / @eating / @suspendkiyatomataranipaaplagaygi /…………….
Always Buy 2-3 Year big Size From mention on website 4 Perfect Fitting These r very small Can c on Comments

Deal Wiki

chotta bheem: Clothing and accessories from 90 rupees

How to get this deal

  1. Click here to go to Amazon.in.
  2. Free Shipping If your Cart Above 499

Chotta bheem: Clothing and accessories

Chhota Bheem Girls’ Leggings @ Rs.119 + Shipping charges Rs.40

- http://www.amazon.in/gp/product//B013V2JYZU/ref...

Chhota Bheem Girls’ Leggings @ Rs.119 + Shipping charges Rs.40

- http://www.amazon.in/Chhota-Bheem-Leggings-GGAP...

Chhota Bheem Girls’ T-Shirt @ Rs.119 + Shipping charges Rs.40

http://www.amazon.in/Chhota-Bheem-Girls-T-Shirt...

14 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
 20170729 105713
Budding Star
36
2
16054
194

Hmm maybe good find.
Waiting for confirmation. After that will add karma and will do the necessary steps

Giphy
Deal Hunter
304
18,023
37243
889
@KuttaJi wrote:

Hmm maybe good find.
Waiting for confirmation. After that will add karma and will do the necessary steps


https://i.imgur.com/OvMEFvy.gif

Batman 2
suspended
5
103
2104
9

After a Long Time Mahi U posted a Deal https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

I have to say Its not a worthy Deal

#VD https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

Symbols sr1 clan kain
Shopping Friend
56
0
30776
262
@ajayvishwas9988 wrote:

After a Long Time Mahi U posted a Deal https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

I have to say Its not a worthy Deal

#VD https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif


credit has already given to finder….

and i think its a good deal

Madhavan
Deal Subedar
11
93
2686
80
@mahidada wrote:

@ajayvishwas9988 wrote:

After a Long Time Mahi U posted a Deal https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

I have to say Its not a worthy Deal

#VD https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif


credit has already given to finder….

and i think its a good deal


Its covered under amazons DOTD.

Batman 2
suspended
5
103
2104
9

Deal not depend on what u think,

Deal Depend on What DD Users think https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif

Indian
Deal Captain
19
5
9826
38

Vu + kg dada !! and welcome back !! https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

 20170729 105713
Budding Star
36
2
16054
194
@ajayvishwas9988 wrote:

Deal not depend on what u think,

Deal Depend on What DD Users think https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif

USERS and not single user https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

 20170729 105713
Budding Star
36
2
16054
194

KJA OVER

Symbols sr1 clan kain
Shopping Friend
56
0
30776
262
@KuttaJi wrote:

@ajayvishwas9988 wrote:

Deal not depend on what u think,

Deal Depend on What DD Users think https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif

USERS and not single user https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


when @KuttaJi on my side there is no fear https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/deal.gifhttps://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/buddy.gif

Symbols sr1 clan kain
Shopping Friend
56
0
30776
262
@ajayvishwas9988 wrote:

Deal not depend on what u think,

Deal Depend on What DD Users think https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif


yes

hence posted for review in hot deal

and not on FRONT PAGE directly https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Batman 2
suspended
5
103
2104
9

You are a Deal Major
So Don’t afraid from anyone #Kunnu

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
22
1,461
6970
66

good deal.

Missing