[eBay] Cleartrip 100% Cashback on eBay 11th Ann...

[eBay] Cleartrip 100% Cashback on eBay 11th Anniversary Sale and Earn 3x Extra Payback Points!

Score: 6 Votes: 6
Score: 6 Votes: 6
Score: 6 Votes: 6
Score: 6 Votes: 6
Score: 6 Votes: 6
Ebay logo
Save whatsapp profile picture image3 300x300
Deal Cadet
1
93
424
3

https://cdn0.desidime.com/Placeholders/No-Image-Available.png

Cleartrip 100% Cashback on eBay 11th Anniversary Sale and Earn 3x Extra Payback Points!

Shop Rs.500 and get Cleartrip 100% cashback on Activities
Max CashBack: 500

Additionally Earn 3x Extra Payback Points!

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/308987/medium/3209820Cleartrip_876x402_11March2016.jpg?1480986220

15 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
2   imgur
Deal Lieutenant
7
56
5296
52

good….vup

Indian
Deal Captain
19
4
9802
36

Vu + 18 kg !!!

Thumbimgcrop 1448202503486
Deal Colonel
37
215
30418
249

VunS + KG…good offer combined with 3x Payback offer.

Tenor
Deal Lieutenant
25
13
5582
90

Vu + 💥💥💥 LIGHTNING 💥💥💥 Alert sent bro https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif Appriciate it FOR SHARING GREAT DEAL

*

Thumbimgcrop
Deal Cadet
0
78
396
19

looks good https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
51
20
0

can’t get it

Nkp new release wallpapers 2
Deal Cadet
2
103
660
24

cleartrip is giving 100% cashback on activities and max discount is 750/-.. why should we spend again 500/- on ebay ?

Thumbimgcrop 1448202503486
Deal Colonel
37
215
30418
249
@yaswanth458 wrote:

cleartrip is giving 100% cashback on activities and max discount is 750/-.. why should we spend again 500/- on ebay ?

I am hoping this gives a 500 Rs discount code instead of 500 cashback code..
The existing CT 100% cashback offer is equivalent to 50% discount.
If eBay gives a 500 discount code of CT then absolutely worth otherwise it will be an eff discount of 33% only and then not worth at all.

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
60
86
6

it may be like this, if we buy product on ebay(can use ebay coupon too for little discount) we get 100%cb ie rs 500 in cleartrip account

Thumbimgcrop 1448202503486
Deal Colonel
37
215
30418
249
@mastiman wrote:

it may be like this, if we buy product on ebay(can use ebay coupon too for little discount) we get 100%cb ie rs 500 in cleartrip account

If that happens, then even better.

Nkp new release wallpapers 2
Deal Cadet
2
103
660
24
@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

@yaswanth458 wrote:

cleartrip is giving 100% cashback on activities and max discount is 750/-.. why should we spend again 500/- on ebay ?

I am hoping this gives a 500 Rs discount code instead of 500 cashback code..
The existing CT 100% cashback offer is equivalent to 50% discount.
If eBay gives a 500 discount code of CT then absolutely worth otherwise it will be an eff discount of 33% only and then not worth at all.


OP mentioned as cashback.. If so deal is not worth

Save whatsapp profile picture image3 300x300
Deal Cadet
1
93
424
3
@yaswanth458 wrote:

@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

@yaswanth458 wrote:

cleartrip is giving 100% cashback on activities and max discount is 750/-.. why should we spend again 500/- on ebay ?

I am hoping this gives a 500 Rs discount code instead of 500 cashback code..
The existing CT 100% cashback offer is equivalent to 50% discount.
If eBay gives a 500 discount code of CT then absolutely worth otherwise it will be an eff discount of 33% only and then not worth at all.


OP mentioned as cashback.. If so deal is not worth


A coupon code for the Offer will be sent to you on your registered contact details with eBay Website within 15 days of transaction completion. This Offer will not eligible if you apply eBay coupon code.

Save whatsapp profile picture image3 300x300
Deal Cadet
1
93
424
3

I’m unable to edit my post so I’m going to post the FAQ here in the Reply section.

Promotion Period: March 14, 2016 (00:00:01 Hrs.) to March 24, 2016 (23:59:59 Hrs.)
Minimum Transaction Amount: INR. 500

FAQs:
1. Am I eligible for the Offer?
You are eligible for the Offer if you fulfill the below mentioned conditions-
• You have made a transaction on eBay Website of Minimum Transaction Amount mentioned above in the table
• You have placed the order during the Promotion Period
• You have completed the transaction by making the payment via PaisaPay Payment Facility, excluding COD facility
• This Offer is applicable only for registered Users of eBay Website
Please note that each User can avail the Offer only once. Multiple orders will not result in multiple Offers. Each User who fulfils the above criteria shall be eligible to get the Offer.
2. When can I expect the Offer?
Coupon code for the Offer will be sent to you on your registered contact details with eBay Website within 15 days of transaction completion, subject to the Terms and conditions
3. How will you send me the Offer?
The Offer will be sent to you on your registered contact details with eBay Website
4. What is the Alliance Partner Offer?
Get 100% cashback on Cleartrip Activities in your Cleartrip Wallet (Maximum Cashback Rs. 500)
5. What are the terms and conditions of the Alliance Partner Offer?
Please refer to above mentioned Terms and Conditions of Alliance Partner
6. Can I contact Alliance Partner directly if I face issues with the Offer?
Yes. You can contact Alliance Partner directly on 095953 33333 or drop an email to [email protected]..om
7. Can I pay using COD to avail the Offer?
No. This offer is not valid on COD

Save whatsapp profile picture image3 300x300
Deal Cadet
1
93
424
3

8. Am I eligible for the Offer if I pay using EMI option?
Yes, subject to EMI option is available on that particular item on eBay Website
9. Can I get the Offer if I apply an eBay coupon code while making a transaction on eBay Website?
No. This Offer will not eligible if you apply eBay coupon code
10. Whom do I contact in case of any questions pertaining to eBay?
For questions pertaining to eBay, you can visit http://ocsnext.ebay.in/oc...me
11. Who do I contact if I have any difficulty using the Alliance Partner Offer?
Please contact Alliance Partner on 095953 33333 or drop an email to [email protected]..om. Alternatively, you can also visit http://www.cleartrip.com/offers/indi...ay for the entire Cleartrip Activities offer details and their Terms & Conditions

Missing