*.com Domain Registration for One Year @ 0.99$ ...

*.com Domain Registration for One Year @ 0.99$ (Rs.55/-)

57°
Xzugh6w
Entertainer
816
17943
216

https://www.1and...m/

https://cdn0.desidime.com/Placeholders/No-Image-Available.png

https://cdn0.desidime.com/Placeholders/No-Image-Available.png

NOTE : Offer valid for .com domain

  • In Others
  • Expired almost 6 years
22 Comments  |  
15 Dimers
Dhanush
Deal Cadet
111
699
54

this is better than godaddy deal, this is providing private registration. in godaddy, you contact details will be made public.

btw, it is asking $.99, so can I pay using my indian credit card? I believe $ conversion charges will also be charged by my indian credit card? correct?

Xzugh6w
Entertainer
816
17943
216
worldindia2000 wrote:

this is better than godaddy deal, this is providing private registration. in godaddy, you contact details will be made public.

btw, it is asking $.99, so can I pay using my indian credit card? I believe $ conversion charges will also be charged by my indian credit card? correct?


Yes you can pay by your credit card and I donn think there will be big $ to rupee conversion fee as the amount is only 0.99$..:-D

Missing
Deal Newbie
51
30
8

can i buy thru netbanking

Xzugh6w
Entertainer
816
17943
216
ramyagopu wrote:

can i buy thru netbanking


Nope..:-(
But you can use virtual card like I did…

HDFC : www.hdfcbank.com/personal/making_payments/makin...
SBI : https://www.onlinesbi.com/virtual_card_fa...ml
ICICI : http://www.icicibank.com/infinity/virtualcc_fa....

Its a safest way like net banking…:cool:

Missing
Deal Newbie
51
30
8

ok..tnks

Missing
Deal Newbie
53
44
27

Hey don’t try this…

http://www.1and…m/ is the real site. Your vcc details can be hacked or your ideas of business…

Or it is affiliate link…

U can use 1and1.com

Pagey20 1
suspended
226
123
18
arpitkumar.ag655 wrote:

how we build website ?


by coding or webtools

Missing
Deal Cadet
223
922
25

Liked But can’t Vote Up As a newbie

Missing
Deal Cadet
94
198
22
arpitkumar.ag655 wrote:

how we build website ?


You can instal word-press from Control panel of your hosting provider and then instal wp themes available (ask google for wp themes), which can be modified according to your need.

Creating a website is not so difficult.

Missing
Deal Newbie
63
68
5

Just brought one domain they charged 6usd on my credit card. After few mins again got a message. That 6usd payment. Was canceled. Let wait for 24 hours and see if I get any confirmation.

Xzugh6w
Entertainer
816
17943
216
arpitkumar.ag655 wrote:

arpitkumar.ag655 wrote:

how we build website ?


by coding or webtools


If you want to design through webtools then you should use website builder which is provided by web hosting provider, and you can use by coding and designing…

Yellow11 1256751 480x300 v1
Deal Subedar
75
1595
94
onlyrocky wrote:

ramyagopu wrote:

can i buy thru netbanking


Nope..:-(
But you can use virtual card like I did…

HDFC : www.hdfcbank.com/personal/making_payments/makin...
SBI : https://www.onlinesbi.com/virtual_card_fa...ml
ICICI : http://www.icicibank.com/infinity/virtualcc_fa....

Its a safest way like net banking…:cool:


The sbi one will not work with it

Xzugh6w
Entertainer
816
17943
216
drupal wrote:

onlyrocky wrote:

ramyagopu wrote:

can i buy thru netbanking


Nope..:-(
But you can use virtual card like I did…

HDFC : www.hdfcbank.com/personal/making_payments/makin...
SBI : https://www.onlinesbi.com/virtual_card_fa...ml
ICICI : http://www.icicibank.com/infinity/virtualcc_fa....

Its a safest way like net banking…:cool:


The sbi one will not work with it


I used HDFC donn know about SBI..

Chess sets
Deal Cadet
84
606
30

created virtual cc (hdfc) but not working, showing message -

Attention!

An Error has occured. Please correct the highlighted field(s) to continue

This credit card cannot be accepted. Please check your data.

Help !

Missing
suspended
61
59
22

WTF, rs.329 got deducted from my account,, when people dont knw y they post such posts…

anybdy hav idea abt dis???

1
Deal Major
45
22683
284

VU n Entropay can be used.

Little sleeping devil
Deal Lieutenant
476
4350
95
Ashwin wrote:

VU n Entropay can be used.


right https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing
suspended
61
59
22

i tried to use that hdfc netsafe card but couldn’t use it…
this credit card is not valid.error message appeared.

1
Deal Major
45
22683
284

Now suggested.

Missing
Deal Cadet
229
696
33

Entropay txn. charges are very high. (still useful to get the transaction done smoothly).

However, please note that there are also bi-annual fees to be paid to keep the card active (although at the beginning it is free)

Missing
Deal Newbie
177
62
3

did you contact them….. why did they charged more than 1$

Missing