Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Complete Amazon Pay EMI Full KYC and get 100 cashback (Select users)

Complete Amazon Pay EMI Full KYC and get 100 cashback (Select users)

703°
100% OFF 100.0
Deal Legend
adrishya

http://ama...in

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/596181/original/Screenshot_20191125-145630.jpg?1574674112

1) What is the offer?

Get Rs 100 cashback on successful completion of full KYC for Amazon Pay EMI

2) Who is this offer valid for?

This is an exclusive offer valid only for select customers who are able to see the offer.

3) What is the offer period?

Nov 8 to Nov 30, 2019

4) When will I receive the cashback?

You will receive the cashback on or before 5th December, 2019 after successful completion of full KYC for Amazon Pay EMI.

4) How will I know how much cashback I have received?

You will receive an Email confirming the amount of cashback you have received. You can also check ‘View statement’ by going to www.amazon.in/gp/payment/sta...nt

Offer Terms & Conditions:
  1. The limited period promotional offer, namely ‘Update KYC Offer’ (“Offer”) is provided to all customers who see this offer, by Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited (“APIPL”) and is made available by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“ASSPL”) on corresponding mobile site and mobile application on amazon.in (collectively, “Amazon.in”), in respect of the Amazon Pay EMI registrations on Amazon.in.
  2. This offer is valid from Nov 8 to Nov 30, 2019 (both days inclusive) (“Offer Period”), unless extended or revoked by APIPL in its sole discretion, without prior notice and without any liability.
  3. During the offer period, one customer per day who has seen the offer and completes their full KYC will receive Rs 100 cashback.
  4. The benefit will be provided to the customers in the form of Amazon Gift Card, issued by QwikCilver Solutions Private Limited, redeemable as Amazon Pay balance in the Amazon.in account of the customer. The use and redemption of the gift card(s) and the use of Amazon Pay balance will be governed by the applicable terms and conditions.
  5. The customers will be contacted by Email and will receive the cashback latest by 5th December’2019.
  6. This Offer can only be availed by the customer only once during the Offer Period.
  7. A customer will not be eligible to receive the cashback in case of incomplete KYC updation.
  8. APIPL reserves the right, at any time, without any prior notice, without liability and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add / alter / modify / change or vary any or all of these Offer Terms or to replace, wholly or in part, this Offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not.
  9. Nothing contained in these Offer Terms amounts to a commitment by APIPL to conduct further, similar or other offers.
  10. Under no circumstances, will the benefit being offered under this Offer be settled in cash in lieu thereof by APIPL and/ or ASSPL.
  11. By participating in this Offer, every customer expressly agrees that neither APIPL nor ASSPL nor any of their affiliates will not be liable or responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that a customer may suffer, directly or indirectly, in connection with this Offer, including but not limited to that associated with the payment transaction made on Amazon.in to avail this Offer.
  12. APIPL reserves the right to disqualify any customer from this Offer if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the Offer.
  13. Any query / issue in relation to the benefits under this Offer will be entertained by APIPL only up to 15th December 2019
  14. The customers are not bound in any way to participate in or avail this Offer. The participation in this Offer is voluntary. The Offer is being made purely on a best effort basis.
  15. Any person availing this Offer shall be deemed to have accepted these Offer Terms.
  16. These Offer Terms are governed by the laws of India and the courts at New Delhi will have exclusive jurisdiction over any matters/disputes arising out of or in relation to these Offer Terms.

Expired
14 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

getting Redirected to main page 🤔

Deal Legend Deal Legend
Link Copied

Cant find it on their site bro. Showing in my app. Should be visible when you press more on home page

View 3 more replies
Comrade Comrade
Link Copied

Is it for full KYC?

Comrade Comrade
Link Copied

Wallet KYC or Amazon Pay EMI KYC?

Deal Legend Deal Legend
Link Copied

Amazon pay emi.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Get Rs.100 Amazon Pay Balance on Completing Amazon EMI kyc

This is Pay EMI KYC & Not Wallet KYC

Valid For Users having Offer Banner in Their App , High CIBIL Score Users Getting This Offer

point_right Login to your Amazon account and go to kyc section

point_right  If Amazon Pay EMI KYC available In Your Account Then You Can Complete It Using Your PAN Card

point_right Amazon Will Instantly verify Your KYC For Pay EMI.

Done !!  You will receive the cashback in Amazon Pay balance within 5 days of successful KYC verification

point_right Offer Valid Till 30th November

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

No option for me cold_sweat

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

selected user

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Can i resubmit my KYC to claim this offer

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied