[Contest] Group of the Month - Win Dimes

[Contest] Group of the Month - Win Dimes

1550°
45
1,720
20978
808

Hi All,

We are now migrated to Groups from channel.

Ref to this thread for more info
https://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-onlin...

Let me just highlight few main features of Groups before i share more about contest.

https://www.desidime.com/...ps

1. All group owners can now add (max 3) dimers to their group as co-owner. And they will have equal rights to add deals to that group.
2. Send broadcast (App) notification for deals added to their channel.
3. Update group images, check added deals, number of deals added etc.

Before going forward let me explain in brief as how it works.

One group can be created by any dimer who has more than 100 karma.
Everyday hundreds of deals are added to forum and picking up best of the lot is difficult.
And there comes the experience of Dimers who know which deal is good, bad, best or loot.
And they add it to their group and all group subscribers will receive alerts via whatsapp, desidime app, sms, email, web notification.

How to Follow Group

One Dimer can subscribe to multiple groups.

To follow any group Just visit below url
https://www.desidime.com/...ps

You can search for groups with name, their hotness, by total deals added, and by total subscribers.

https://i.imgur.com/xbWlRK9.png

Then to start receiving alerts open any group
click follow and check your preferred options from the check list.

https://i.imgur.com/NP3Dsm6.png

Along with this we will also have Contest.

Group of the Month Contest

Rules are simple. Group with highest hotness at the end of the contest will get the reward.

So for this month we will have contest starting today till 31st March.
And from April onwards we will have it every month starting from 1st till the end of the month.

Prizes

1st 500 Dimes
2nd 350 Dimes
3rd 200 Dimes

Suppose if 1 group has 1 owner & multiple co-owners.
Then owners will have to decide and let us know how much they want to distribute the prize money to their co-owners.
And accordingly prizes will be distributed.

Those who dont have their groups, they can create it from here.
https://www.desidime.com/...ps
and let us know if you are facing any problems while creating or understanding it.

So all the best everyone.

83 Comments  |  
23 Dimers
Bcd
Entertainer
70
3,588
8911
113

What about co-owner being Nigel or member of admin panel

Giphy
Deal Legend
644
26,163
51087
1256

Fix it : Cannot open this url.

Bumblefoot   20070602   monterrey mexico
Admin
45
1,720
20978
808

@THE_Beast its complete on owner, if he wants to share rewards with their co-owner.

Bumblefoot   20070602   monterrey mexico
Admin
45
1,720
20978
808
G33kBoyRavi wrote:

Fix it : Cannot open this url.

is it the edit group option ?
or any other url

Giphy
Deal Legend
644
26,163
51087
1256
Expand
bumblefoot wrote:

is it the edit group option ?
or any other url

Grp link which u mentioned in post is not opening via app or msite.

Bcd
Entertainer
70
3,588
8911
113
bumblefoot wrote:

@THE_Beast its complete on owner, if he wants to share rewards with their co-owner.

And bro is there any limit for dimer being the co-owner of number of groups?

I means a dimer can become co-owner of how many groups?

Giphy
Deal Legend
644
26,163
51087
1256

Secondly, personally I hate this hotness feature in channels bcoz just to increase channel hotness and to reach on top, many channel owners send alert for normal deals and in result, subscribers inbox gets fully spammed.

Nothing against any channel owners, this is just my view so I commented.

Bumblefoot   20070602   monterrey mexico
Admin
45
1,720
20978
808
Expand
THE_Beast wrote:

And bro is there any limit for dimer being the co-owner of number of groups?

I means a dimer can become co-owner of how many groups?

Max is 5.

Bumblefoot   20070602   monterrey mexico
Admin
45
1,720
20978
808
G33kBoyRavi wrote:

Secondly, personally I hate this hotness feature in channels bcoz just to increase channel hotness and to reach on top, many channel owners send alert for normal deals and in result, subscribers inbox gets fully spammed.

Nothing against any channel owners, this is just my view so I commented.

that is just one factor which is considered for hotness. But there are many other things which help to increase hotness of groups. eg views, clickouts and more.

Images
Deal Captain
204
2
13773
134

Less price distribution this time https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Bumblefoot   20070602   monterrey mexico
Admin
45
1,720
20978
808
bbonus wrote:

Less price distribution this time https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

earlier we use to run it for selected months only. Now its going to be every month. So one can win multiple times once they reach top.

Ezgif.com resize %281%29
Admin
80
2,959
21217
635
Winners (March)

1st – @sANyAmG
2nd – @indianhunter
3rd – @bbonus

Congratulations!!!

In case you guys have co-owners and would like to distribute the prize money then let us know by tomorrow.

Cropped663597145
Deal Colonel
771
4,303
30142
127
Nigel wrote:
Winners (March)

1st – @sANyAmG
2nd – @indianhunter
3rd – @bbonus

Congratulations!!!

In case you guys have co-owners and would like to distribute the prize money then let us know by tomorrow.

thank you

L loader
Tech Guru
214
283
12628
133
Nigel wrote:
Winners (March)

1st – @sANyAmG
2nd – @indianhunter
3rd – @bbonus

Congratulations!!!

In case you guys have co-owners and would like to distribute the prize money then let us know by tomorrow.

Group with highest hotness at the end of the contest will get the reward.
My group is on top since 15-16th march

Pie
Analyst
311
19,632
26330
161
Expand
ujjwalgarg wrote:

Group with highest hotness at the end of the contest will get the reward.
My group is on top since 15-16th march

+1

Ronaldoooo
Deal Hunter
458
140
28130
145
Expand
ujjwalgarg wrote:

Group with highest hotness at the end of the contest will get the reward.
My group is on top since 15-16th march

Also my grp is at 2nd place since last 15 days @Nigel on which parameters u declare winners here?

L loader
Tech Guru
214
283
12628
133
Expand
CR7 wrote:

Also my grp is at 2nd place since last 15 days @Nigel on which parameters u declare winners here?

No reply from any admin
Seems no criteria for choosing these winners
@Nigel @azzuridd

00d36f31297eb589ee1e80f3b65154d5
Deal Newbie
0
282
68
2

I think it’s not for us . 😅😅 Galat jagah aa Gaye .😁😁

Missing
Admin
3
30
1820
27
Expand
ujjwalgarg wrote:

No reply from any admin
Seems no criteria for choosing these winners
@Nigel @azzuridd

Hi… I think we took complete hotness over the last month…(there was a change in the calculation of hotness in the previous month)
However, I will recheck the complete criteria and get back to you guys by 12 tomo…

L loader
Tech Guru
214
283
12628
133
Expand
azzuridd wrote:

Hi… I think we took complete hotness over the last month…(there was a change in the calculation of hotness in the previous month)
However, I will recheck the complete criteria and get back to you guys by 12 tomo…

Sir acc to rules winners selection criteria is Group with highest hotness at the end of the contest will get the reward.

Ronaldoooo
Deal Hunter
458
140
28130
145
Expand
ujjwalgarg wrote:

Sir acc to rules winners selection criteria is Group with highest hotness at the end of the contest will get the reward.

Yeah +1

Missing