Hotness [Contest] Share your Mobile Home Screen & Win P...

Hot Deal [Contest] Share your Mobile Home Screen & Win Prizes

3724°
  • 21222 Views
  • 498 Comments
  • Last comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Self Promotion : 2
    • Repost : 1
    • Bad Reviews for Website/Seller : 1
2,303
22835
900

Hi All,

We are back with contest. Its as simple as the title sounds.
All you have to do is take a screenshot of your mobile home screen and post it. You can also write a few lines as why you have that background image and what are all important app there.

We will pick 10 winners from all the entries we get (we might increase winners if participation is higher)
All winners will get Rs 100 Amazon Gift card.

To start with I will start with mine first.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/596009/medium/62711984IKeEaz.jpg?1574523914

Url – https://imgur.com/a/5...NS

I mostly like my homescreen clean and background image is from a rocky beach near Kunkeshwar, Maharashtra.

How to upload images in forum

Ref this thread for more info – https://www.desidime.com/forums/suggestions-iss...

Few Rules

Images should not be inappropriate or else it will be removed.
Sharing any other personal details in forum is not allowed (including mobile number, address, etc)
A Dimer can participate only once, multiple entries are allowed but that wont increase your winning changes
Copying images from internet and posting is not allowed, share original entries.

Contest is open till 23rd Nov & we will declare winners on 24th Nov.

497 Comments  |  
332 Dimers
Cropped7167544430539444340
Deal Cadet
259
670
8
plus1
Missing
Deal Cadet
162
266
1


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/594993/original/Screenshot_2019-11-15-18-46-02-293_com.teslacoilsw.launcher.png?1573823819nova launcher on miui

Cropped367460746216508822
Deal Hunter
89
11348
143




I would always love to put most used apps handy on my screen. Hence, these many apps smile

Background Image is my recent click of crepuscular rays, i just loved it.

Missing
Deal Cadet
162
266
1

and why imgur when we can post images directly?

Cropped1242269492
Deal Cadet
68
159
2

BREAKING NEWS@bumblefoot ke mobile homescreen par nahi mila DesiDime App !! Dimers Pooch Rahe hai Sawal !! Mere Sawalon ka tum jawa  https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/594994/original/images_%282%29.jpeg?1573823922

Cropped7235903534195399961
Deal Major
932
15246
239
hanu77 wrote:




I would always love to put most used apps handy on my screen. Hence, these many apps smile

Background Image is my recent click of crepuscular rays, i just loved it.

You Shifted DD App On Homescreen For This Contest Na stuck_out_tongue

Cropped6647212493417390397
suspended
47
1259
12

Something foxy going on here! neutral_face

Cropped 1253713562
Deal Cadet
25
147
7


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/594996/original/Screenshot_20191115_185053_com.teslacoilsw.launcher.jpg?1573824092Nova launcher with just 4 icons and search bar.

Cropped1242269492
Deal Cadet
68
159
2
TheRealTiger wrote:

BREAKING NEWS@bumblefoot ke mobile homescreen par nahi mila DesiDime App !! Dimers Pooch Rahe hai Sawal !! Mere Sawalon ka tum jawa  https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/594994/original/images_%282%29.jpeg?1573823922

My HomeScreen – On Vivo Z1x – Dark Wallpaper – Space – dark Because eye protection is First.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/594995/original/Screenshot_20191115_185014.jpg?1573824086

Cropped367460746216508822
Deal Hunter
89
11348
143
Expand
BLANCO wrote:

You Shifted DD App On Homescreen For This Contest Na stuck_out_tongue

Do u think am I that cheap ;_; ? 

I’ve Changed two mobiles from last 3 years and still i keep these apps handy wink

Basically i use DD much & u can easily guess why (by observing other apps)

Also, i don’t think they’ll see this as a criteria joy

Cropped1042356471905473280
Deal Cadet
78
955
14
hanu77 wrote:




I would always love to put most used apps handy on my screen. Hence, these many apps smile

Background Image is my recent click of crepuscular rays, i just loved it.

Wtf! Who puts zingoy in their home screen. Zingoy should not be even in any phone

Missing
Deal Cadet
100
125
2

My home screen with some basic elements as BG image. and fitbit widget
Simple and clean imo. 🙂https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/594997/original/Screenshot_20191115-185312.png?1573824210

Cropped367460746216508822
Deal Hunter
89
11348
143
Expand
thesuspended_op wrote:

Wtf! Who puts zingoy in their home screen. Zingoy should not be even in any phone

Ypu can easily crack, y i put it on homescreen by observing other apps biggrin

Cropped367460746216508822
Deal Hunter
89
11348
143
Expand
hanu77 wrote:

Ypu can easily crack, y i put it on homescreen by observing other apps biggrin

You*

 91 97979 89295 20190504 121504
Deal Cadet
109
485
12

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/594999/medium/6271245Screenshot-20191115-185358.png?1573824316

I ♥ it

Cropped1042356471905473280
Deal Cadet
78
955
14
NoobieNoob wrote:

My home screen with some basic elements as BG image. and fitbit widget
Simple and clean imo. 🙂https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/594997/original/Screenshot_20191115-185312.png?1573824210

Your home screen is pretty good then others

Missing
Deal Cadet
155
820
6


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/595002/original/Screenshot_2019-11-15-18-55-28-21_3822ac0e29cfec8970059bb21d01f05e.png?1573824437Nova Launcher in my realme 5 pro

Cropped7235903534195399961
Deal Major
932
15246
239
Expand
hanu77 wrote:

Do u think am I that cheap ;_; ? 

I’ve Changed two mobiles from last 3 years and still i keep these apps handy wink

Basically i use DD much & u can easily guess why (by observing other apps)

Also, i don’t think they’ll see this as a criteria joy

Just Joking Bro

Cropped5301110998189347036
Deal Newbie
53
20
0

It inspire me everytime when i pick up my phone. There is also  black background in large area of wallpaper as a result, it saves phone battery.https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/595003/original/Screenshot_20191115-185558.jpg?1573824546

18157365 1092022577569460 9015892503473472591 n
Deal Subedar
122
1257
20
pensive Image should not be inappropriate

Don’t worry my sunny leone you will be shared somewhere else🥺🥺

Hamster
Entertainer
103
14790
367

Using Mini Launcher which is very light and doesn’t requests any permission. Also it gives me most used apps at top most priority thereby ease of surfing. Wallpaper is again no permission small app by google called wallpaper which changes wallpaper randomly. Saw contest’s notification on Telegram which comes on app icon and doesn’t disturbs, thanks to mini launcher again. smile

Missing