Convert Amazon recharge Cashback loot to Flipka...

Convert Amazon recharge Cashback loot to Flipkart gift card worth 100/ 500 at Magicpin + 30 cashback as well

169°
200
60% OFF 500.0
Missing
Deal Lieutenant
27
3607
27
Convert Amazon recharge Cashback loot to Flipkart gift card worth 100/ 500 at Magicpin + 30 cashback as well
Deal Expired

www.magicp...om

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/599197/original/Screenshot_2019-12-21-00-53-52-977_com.magicpin.local.jpg?1576869842

Expired 29 days
24 Comments  |  
15 Dimers
Missing
Deal Newbie
50
98
0

Pm.me for referral

Cropped1197778028
Deal Cadet
112
125
2

Give magicpin collect offer link pls

Crop
Deal Cadet
59
612
10

PM me for magicpin referral

Missing
Deal Cadet
127
582
12

If anyone wants referral ping me

Tenor
Deal Lieutenant
2,408
3386
32

Op posted this to convert the balance and u still stuck with referral thing

Cropped9134762728799293901
Deal Newbie
143
147
4

Pm me for reffral as well as collect offer link 

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

Not working, initiated refund

Reshad abd 26 01 2017
Deal Subedar
48
1297
12

We can buy 3 ₹100 voucher in single transaction.
Also is there any limit for single account like for uber gc.

Cropped5883346086491008174
Deal Subedar
295
1629
18

Anyone receive voucher my order was cancelled

Cropped1785942255
Deal Cadet
60
131
2

My order also cancelled and Amazon pay magicpin cashback offer also not working.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
260
6977
115

anyway to convert to amazon pay multiple account balance

Pikachu
Deal Lieutenant
11
3808
54
desiman wrote:

anyway to convert to amazon pay multiple account balance

Currently no

Reshad abd 26 01 2017
Deal Subedar
48
1297
12
Expand
malikcool wrote:

Currently no

Still magicpin – amazon pay not working???

Pikachu
Deal Lieutenant
11
3808
54
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

Still magicpin – amazon pay not working???

You can’t buy Amazon GV from magicpin using Amazon pay.

Reshad abd 26 01 2017
Deal Subedar
48
1297
12
Expand
malikcool wrote:

You can’t buy Amazon GV from magicpin using Amazon pay.

No i mean flipkart or any other gv like uber
As many said magicpin cancelled their order.
Paymatrix is also not accepting apay currently.

Pikachu
Deal Lieutenant
11
3808
54
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

No i mean flipkart or any other gv like uber
As many said magicpin cancelled their order.
Paymatrix is also not accepting apay currently.

I bought some uber GV using Amazon pay on magicpin 4-5 days ago. It worked for me.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/599253/original/Screenshot_20191221-135631__01.jpg?1576916839

Missing
Deal Newbie
161
20
2

niki also disabled apay😭

Reshad abd 26 01 2017
Deal Subedar
48
1297
12
Expand
malikcool wrote:

I bought some uber GV using Amazon pay on magicpin 4-5 days ago. It worked for me.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/599253/original/Screenshot_20191221-135631__01.jpg?1576916839

It was fine but after loot that happened see comments above.

Pikachu
Deal Lieutenant
11
3808
54
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

It was fine but after loot that happened see comments above.

Yes. Maybe now they have stopped. I guess now better would be to do dth recharge. That’s what I did.  I utilise all Apay balance from 300rs loot through dth.

Reshad abd 26 01 2017
Deal Subedar
48
1297
12
Expand
malikcool wrote:

Yes. Maybe now they have stopped. I guess now better would be to do dth recharge. That’s what I did.  I utilise all Apay balance from 300rs loot through dth.

Yeah it would be great if i had dth.
I am out of options for now.

Pikachu
Deal Lieutenant
11
3808
54
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

Yeah it would be great if i had dth.
I am out of options for now.

Try swiggy. grinning Atleast you will be able to consume some balance. Or you can wait till magicpin starts working.

Reshad abd 26 01 2017
Deal Subedar
48
1297
12
Expand
malikcool wrote:

Try swiggy. grinning

Yeah already ordered one.
Now thinking for more
I think should call all of my friend for a party from amazon 😜😜

Pikachu
Deal Lieutenant
11
3808
54
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

Yeah already ordered one.
Now thinking for more
I think should call all of my friend for a party form amazon 😜😜

Good idea. grinning plus1

Channel icon
Deal Cadet
139
377
5

What is the offer for magicpin and ola money postpaid for old users?

Missing