Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Coolwinks - 100% cashback via Airtel wallet (Max Rs 1500)

Coolwinks - 100% cashback via Airtel wallet (Max Rs 1500)

1132°
100% OFF 1500.0
Generous
avgn

https://www.coolwinks.com/offers/airtel-payment...

Airtel Payments Bank Cashback Offer T&Cs:

1. Flat Rs.1500 Cashback on min. order of Rs. 1500
  2. No coupon code required.
  3. Offer is valid from 16th April 2019 (00:00 Hours) to 30th April 2019 (23:59 Hours).
  4. Offer is valid once per user during the offer period.
  5. Payment to be made through “Airtel Payments Bank” option on Coolwinks checkout page.
  6. This offer is valid only on Coolwinks Android App.
  7. Cashback will be credited in Airtel account within 72 hours of successful completion of the transaction.
  8. Cashback is offered by Airtel.
  9. This offer cannot be clubbed with any other existing offer.
  10. In case of full cancellation/return, the cashback given on the transaction will continue to remain in Airtel account. Refunded amount less of cashback will be credited back to the source of funds used while making payment.
  11. No refunds will be made in case of partial order cancellation/return.
  12. In case of any purchase made through unethical means; by taking advantage of a technical glitch; or by misusing/ the offer terms/guidelines/codes – the particular order/s will be cancelled whatsoever and Coolwinks will not be liable to pay any refund to the customers in all such cases.
  13. Airtel has the right to amend the terms & conditions, end the offer, or call back any or all of its offers without prior notice.
  14. No customer is allowed to place more than 4 orders in a span of 24 hours with his/her registered e-mail id/ phone number on Coolwinks. Any/all such orders will be cancelled with no prior intimation to the customer.
  15. In accordance with the above T&Cs, kindly refer to the full refund & cancellation policy here.

Expired
58 Comments  |  
37 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Any one got the cashback from Airtel?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Still not received …already conversations going on…

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Only Received 229.50 as cashback.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Received Rs 226.50 only after long conversation with airtel payments bank… I had cancelled order

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Chortel wink still ppl trust this brand ?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

waste received only 237 rs , thank god i didn’t confirm the order

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Complain about that you will get cb

View 2 more replies
The PostMighty The PostMighty
Link Copied

Thank God, I didn’t order.

Flame Flame
Link Copied

Is coolwinks blue cut lens worth paying 150rs??

Vanguard Vanguard
Link Copied

I urgently need one Rs 100 coolcash.. And I will return the favour.. Is someone looking to buy? If yes, pls pm me and I will give my number and also add theirs so both can benefit

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

igot 250 instead 1500,after 10 days

did you receive cashback??

replyuser
Click here to reply