Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Coolwinks more than 100% cashback with Airtel, Gpay or Amazon pay and get additional cashback over and above the 100% moneyback offer.

Coolwinks more than 100% cashback with Airtel, Gpay or Amazon pay and get additional cashback over and above the 100% moneyback offer.

1128°
Analyst
alienteck

https://i.imgur.com/66pEU0d.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/a7bZYHM.jpg

Thc Coolwinks offer is in addition to the other offers. Those who used hotstar Rs1000 CB with Amazon Pay will also recieve the Coolwinks 1500-2000 CB.. Until the 19th you can get an extra 1000 on top of the coolwinks offer.. Do not use any coupons or other discounts or coolcash etc other wise you wont get the coolwinks CB.

ONLY AIRTEL GPAY and APAY are part of this offer. Min order value is Rs.1500

Cashback with Airtel Payments Bank Get 5% Cashback Max. up to Rs.100
Cashback With Tez Offer: The winning amount can be anything from Rs. 0 to Rs. 1000.
Cashback With Amazon pay: 25% upto to Rs. 100.
Cashback With Hotstar Amazon pay: 100% upto to Rs. 1000.

https://i.imgur.com/B9UbG9X.png

Summer Sale Offer T&Cs:

100% Moneyback on min. order value Rs. 1500. Max. moneyback up to Rs. 2000. (In case of Paytm Wallet, Max. Moneyback would be restricted to Rs. 1500 from 14th May 2019, 11 AM).

Moneyback is offered by Coolwinks. It will be credited in the original/source mode of payment.

Valid for both old & new customers.

Offer is valid twice per user during the offer period.

Valid on all prepaid modes of payment (Wallet, Credit/Debit Card and Net Banking).

Moneyback will be credited 14-days post-delivery of the product.

Offer valid from 13th May 2019 (00:00 hours) to 19th May 2019 (23:59 hours).

This offer is valid on Coolwinks Desktop, Msite & App (iOS and Android).

Pay via Amazon Pay, Airtel Payments Bank or Google Pay and get additional cashback over and above the 100% moneyback offer.

This offer cannot be clubbed with any other existing offer.

In case of any purchase made through unethical means; by taking advantage of a technical glitch; or by misusing/ the offer terms/guidelines/codes – the particular order/s will be cancelled whatsoever and Coolwinks will not be liable to pay any refund to the customers in all such cases.

In accordance with the above T&Cs, kindly refer to the full refund & cancellation policy here.

https://www.coolwinks.com/offers/summer...e/

Expired
104 Comments  |  
36 Dimers
  • Sort By
Pro Community Angel Pro Community Angel
Link Copied

Bro you verified the moneyback thing ?
Didnt find even one positive comment here about that, the wait time is really long pensive

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

As of right now it is happening. You would make an extra Rs1000 if you pay with Amazon pay after loading and claiming the Hotstar coolwinks offer.. Or the other Airtel offer etc.. The coolwinks offer is separate from the other offers. This was confirmed with CC and now with an SMS.

But who knows what happens tomorrow with them.

Cashback with Airtel Payments Bank Get 5% Cashback Max. up to Rs.100
Cashback With Tez Offer: The winning amount can be anything from Rs. 0 to Rs. 1000.
Cashback With Amazon pay: 25% upto to Rs. 100.
Cashback With Hotstar Amazon pay: 100% upto to Rs. 1000.

View 19 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

What is hotstar offer and how to get 1000 extra

View 11 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
yesterday I made a payment of ₹1904 via Airtel payment. and then got a cashback of 5% equivalent to ₹95, then I immediately cancelled my order and today got my refund as ₹1904. and immediately the cash back which was received earlier was debited… that is taken back by coolwinks. so it is not giving any additional cashback. so I think they will not give you additional,but on pro rata basis. That mesns inly the amt which u hv paid will be received.
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

What i did is i placed an order on 8th and got it delivered on 11th so CB should come by 26th and than placed 9 more orders on 13th and they will be delivered tomorrow so if on 26th i get CB i would keep the rest 9 and if i don’t than i would return the rest 9 orders as their return window will close on 30th

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

If u got moneyback it will be the loot of tje year

View 3 more replies
Deal Major Deal Major
Link Copied

Suggestions bro….. Plz add if know

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Can it be. Clubbed with COOL50?

Link Copied

NO do not use any other offer on coolwinks with this one, no cool50, no coupon, no coolcash, no buy 1 get 1

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Vu… Any suggestions??

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Repost @admin

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

You have trouble reading????

Paytm/PhonePe/Amazon Pay V/S Airtel, Gpay or Amazon pay.

@admin

Vanguard Vanguard
Link Copied

Don’t think so that they’ll give anything above 100%.

Link Copied

What is additional offer using Gpay?

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

gpay is also called Tez.. from 0 to 1000 scratch card.

View 3 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

hard to trust coolwinks…coolwinks relationship with its customers unpleasent….

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Hey guys, I have ordered specs on coolwinks on 29th April and got the specs delivered from them in 1 week. I made payment via PayTM. Inspite of multiple attempts to follow up with them on cash back, they do not give solid response on its status. They always so there is some issue with PayTM side and they are following up with them on this; cash back will be released in few days etc etc. I doubt cashback will come and I will be returning my order as there is 14 days return policy. I paid 1836 with 1500 cashback offer. I think it’s all offers at just fake.

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

I have placed over 20 orders with CW and some times I got CB in a day or so. If I did not get it in 2 days I cancel the order. Others did not cancel the order and got CB for the very same offers I cancelled. I think it was PayTM at the time as well. Amazon and even PhonePE did not have this problem. I was unwilling to follow it up with payTM as they are pretty bad. Sometimes it has taken 3 weeks to get confirmed cash backs to show up in the account. This is where PayTM itself shows cash back issued or eligible in the offers but they do not deposit CB into wallet.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

It is also upto 1000 after 14 days. Think on it

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

This double 100%+ CB offer in written form is new.

The offer itself has been active since beginning of the month.

And we knew about it for over a week.

It is only today that CW confirmed the offer.

It was not posted openly before because we thought it was a bug since CW had not posted the offer in Print. But CW CC confirmed the new offer by phone since last week.

The CW cash back is 100% upto 2000.

Read the OP carefully and fully.

Dont make up your own stuff.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Is this offer is applicable for all users

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Do i need to confirm the order in cw app for getting instant cb? Will i be able to cancel the order after confirming?

Critic Critic
Link Copied

good offer
pl share the links of products

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I got my cashback for order placed on 7th. Full moneyback recd.

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

Did you use any coupons? coolcash or vouchers?

This was a suggesiton by CW CC themselves that to prevent any problems, not to use any other offers.

View 9 more replies
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

@alienteck
suppose my order value is 2000 and I pay using apay, I will instantly get 1000 back for hotstar amazon offer.
( as I have collected the offer)
and after 14 days of delivery, I will also get full amount paid i.e. 2000 back to amazon pay wallet without deducting 1000 cashback. right ?
as I earlier received 1000 cb for same order ?

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

Yes that is correct.. I got confirmation again today. So if anyone wants to share some hotstar offers I am game smile Other wise you only get 100 from airtel and amazon and 0 from google.

View 2 more replies
Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

https://i.imgur.com/TOYi217.jpg

Since CC said to not use any coupons I am not sure you can use this.

“If a person clubs any other offer over and above using the refer-code at the time of placing the order, the referrer will not be eligible for any payout. e.g. Your friend applies your refer code and gets 1% off and further chooses a wallet discount over and above this offer while making the payment, in this case, you will not receive any amount in your bank account”

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Paytm mini kyc eligible for cashback ?

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

The PayTM offer is seperate, it is from paytm and you get CB from Paytm..

This is a CW CB offer where you get CB from CW.

Dont know the details but I think that PT was a seperate offer which was excluded from this CW offer. Otherwise you end up getting 100% CB on top of 100% back from PT.

The CB for the Paytm is instant while the CW cash back is after return period is over 1-2 weeks…

The extra offers from airtel, amazon and Gpay are on top and seperate and not by coolwinks. Which is why you get more than what you paid.

Link Copied

If anyone gets CB in amazon please update.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Cancelled my order paid for by airtel money but have not received refund yet. How much time does refund generally take?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Amazon will adjust the cb when coolwinks releases the refund. Effectively u will get coolwinks 100% offer only.

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

this is not an amazon offer.. Its a CW offer..

Amazon has seperate offers which are part of its shopping offer.. Where you get Rs100..

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Anyone got instant money-back to source payment?

View 4 more replies
Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

https://www.coolwinks.com/offers/month-end...e/

Looks like they extended the offer..

Month End Sale T&Cs:

Minimum order value Rs. 1500.Max. moneyback up to Rs. 2000.

Moneyback is offered by Coolwinks.

It will be credited in the original/source mode of payment.Valid for both old & new customers.

Offer is valid twice per user during the offer period.Valid on all prepaid modes of payment (Wallet, Credit/Debit Card and Net Banking).

Moneyback will be credited 14-days post-delivery of the product.Offer valid from 20th May 2019 (00:00 hours) to 31st May 2019 (23:59 hours).

This offer is valid on Coolwinks Desktop, Msite & App (iOS and Android).Pay via Amazon Pay, Airtel Payments Bank or Google Pay and get additional cashback over and above the up to Rs. 2000 moneyback offer.

In case of any purchase made through unethical means; by taking advantage of a technical glitch; or by misusing/ the offer terms/guidelines/codes – the particular order/s will be cancelled whatsoever and Coolwinks will not be liable to pay any refund to the customers in all such cases.

In accordance with the above T&Cs, kindly refer to the full refund & cancellation policy here.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Did u use multiple coolwinks accounts or mutiple google pay accounts?

View 1 more reply
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Hey anyone get cashback

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Hot star amazonpay offer?

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

The old offer expired yesterday. Try the new one… https://www.coolwinks.com/offers/step-out...e/

Step Out Sale T&Cs: 100% Moneyback on min. order value Rs. 1500.Max.

moneyback up to Rs. 2000. (E.g. If order value is Rs. 1950, then max. moneyback would be Rs. 1950. If order value is Rs. 2100, then max. moneyback would be Rs. 2000.)

Moneyback is offered by Coolwinks.

It will be credited in the original/source mode of payment.Valid for both old & new customers.Offer is valid twice per user during the offer period.

Valid on all prepaid modes of payment (Wallet, Credit/Debit Card and Net Banking).

-In case of payment done via Paytm payment option, Max. Moneyback would be restricted to Rs. 1500.

Customer has to use code PAYTM to be eligible for Moneyback.

Moneyback will be credited 14-days post-delivery of the product.

Offer valid from 21st May 2019 (00:00 hours) to 31st May 2019 (23:59 hours).

This offer is valid on Coolwinks Desktop, Msite & App (iOS and Android).

Pay via Amazon Pay, Airtel Payments Bank or Google Pay and get additional cashback over and above the 100% moneyback offer.

This offer cannot be clubbed with any other existing offer.

In case of any purchase made through unethical means; by taking advantage of a technical glitch; or by misusing/ the offer terms/guidelines/codes – the particular order/s will be cancelled whatsoever and Coolwinks will not be liable to pay any refund to the customers in all such cases.In accordance with the above T&Cs,

kindly refer to the full refund & cancellation policy here. https://www.coolwinks.com/refund-p...y/

The Alpha The Alpha
Link Copied

@alienteck u got double cashback (hotstar 1000 from amazon n cw 100%) ?

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

No one has got the cashback by CW yet.. I have not seen anyone post they got the 1000 from last month either.. But 13-19th offer was confirmed with CC that you would get double cash back as long as you did not use any other offer. Now they are asking to wait another 7 days for them to fix their system.

You have as much info as anyone. Read the T&C and if you have doubts call CC and ask them.

View 4 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Friends Kisi ki 14 din bad cashback Mila. Plz share information

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Got cash back for order placed on May 19 paid using Google Pay today.
Order delivered on 23rd May
Order amount 1888.
Cashback received 1888.

replyuser
Click here to reply