Hotness Coolwinks more than 100% cashback with Airtel, ...

Hot Deal Coolwinks more than 100% cashback with Airtel, Gpay or Amazon pay and get additional cashback over and above the 100% moneyback offer.

790°
82 Comments  |  
34 Dimers
International liberty   099f290e 449a 4d27 b0cd ae7bdf91d13b
Deal Cadet
Expand
alienteck wrote:

See item 10…

Pay via Amazon Pay, Airtel Payments Bank or Google Pay and get additional cashback over and above the 100% moneyback offer.

But shouldn’t atleast some people be getting instant cb?

Images
Deal Cadet

Don’t think so that they’ll give anything above 100%.

F16
Tech Guru
Expand
SilentJSS wrote:

But shouldn’t atleast some people be getting instant cb?

Why are you mixing up 2 different offers? The airtel, gpay and apay CB are instant. The CW 100% CB is after 14 days.

100% Moneyback on min. order value Rs. 1500. Max. moneyback up to Rs. 2000.
Moneyback is offered by Coolwinks. It will be credited in the original/source mode of payment.
Valid for both old & new customers.
Offer is valid twice per user during the offer period.
Moneyback will be credited 14-days post-delivery of the product.
Pay via Amazon Pay, Airtel Payments Bank or Google Pay and get additional cashback over and above the 100% moneyback offer.

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
tank_u_m8 wrote:

Instant cb offer started yesterday and i placed all of these orders on 13th when there was no instant cb offer

How much instant cashback now?

Missing
Deal Cadet

What is additional offer using Gpay?

Missing
Deal Newbie

hard to trust coolwinks…coolwinks relationship with its customers unpleasent….

F16
Tech Guru
aiman wrote:

What is additional offer using Gpay?

gpay is also called Tez.. from 0 to 1000 scratch card.

Missing
Deal Newbie

Hey guys, I have ordered specs on coolwinks on 29th April and got the specs delivered from them in 1 week. I made payment via PayTM. Inspite of multiple attempts to follow up with them on cash back, they do not give solid response on its status. They always so there is some issue with PayTM side and they are following up with them on this; cash back will be released in few days etc etc. I doubt cashback will come and I will be returning my order as there is 14 days return policy. I paid 1836 with 1500 cashback offer. I think it’s all offers at just fake.

Missing
Deal Newbie

It is also upto 1000 after 14 days. Think on it

F16
Tech Guru
dangerrohit468 wrote:

Hey guys, I have ordered specs on coolwinks on 29th April and got the specs delivered from them in 1 week. I made payment via PayTM. Inspite of multiple attempts to follow up with them on cash back, they do not give solid response on its status. They always so there is some issue with PayTM side and they are following up with them on this; cash back will be released in few days etc etc. I doubt cashback will come and I will be returning my order as there is 14 days return policy. I paid 1836 with 1500 cashback offer. I think it’s all offers at just fake.

I have placed over 20 orders with CW and some times I got CB in a day or so. If I did not get it in 2 days I cancel the order. Others did not cancel the order and got CB for the very same offers I cancelled. I think it was PayTM at the time as well. Amazon and even PhonePE did not have this problem. I was unwilling to follow it up with payTM as they are pretty bad. Sometimes it has taken 3 weeks to get confirmed cash backs to show up in the account. This is where PayTM itself shows cash back issued or eligible in the offers but they do not deposit CB into wallet.

F16
Tech Guru
prince555 wrote:

It is also upto 1000 after 14 days. Think on it

This double 100%+ CB offer in written form is new.

The offer itself has been active since beginning of the month.

And we knew about it for over a week.

It is only today that CW confirmed the offer.

It was not posted openly before because we thought it was a bug since CW had not posted the offer in Print. But CW CC confirmed the new offer by phone since last week.

The CW cash back is 100% upto 2000.

Read the OP carefully and fully.

Dont make up your own stuff.

Missing
Deal Newbie

Is this offer is applicable for all users

Missing
Deal Newbie

Do i need to confirm the order in cw app for getting instant cb? Will i be able to cancel the order after confirming?

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
alienteck wrote:

gpay is also called Tez.. from 0 to 1000 scratch card.

Ohk. So chances of better luck next time is more anyways if we get atleast money back from coolwinks it is fine

Mw8bgos
Deal Lieutenant

good offer
pl share the links of products

F16
Tech Guru
Expand
aiman wrote:

Ohk. So chances of better luck next time is more anyways if we get atleast money back from coolwinks it is fine

If you dont have the hotstar or amazon shopping offers then use airtel 5% offer. Follow the T&C. You will get free glasses worth Rs.2000 and rs100 in airtel.

Missing
Deal Newbie

I got my cashback for order placed on 7th. Full moneyback recd.

F16
Tech Guru
Hackspecalist wrote:

Did you use any coupons? coolcash or vouchers?

This was a suggesiton by CW CC themselves that to prevent any problems, not to use any other offers.

Gi zen pepples stacked 58b9818d3df78c353cdeb12b
Deal Cadet
Hackspecalist wrote:

Which payment method you have used

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
alienteck wrote:

If you dont have the hotstar or amazon shopping offers then use airtel 5% offer. Follow the T&C. You will get free glasses worth Rs.2000 and rs100 in airtel.

Thanks for the suggestions

Cropped27069613
Deal Subedar

@alienteck
suppose my order value is 2000 and I pay using apay, I will instantly get 1000 back for hotstar amazon offer.
( as I have collected the offer)
and after 14 days of delivery, I will also get full amount paid i.e. 2000 back to amazon pay wallet without deducting 1000 cashback. right ?
as I earlier received 1000 cb for same order ?

F16
Tech Guru
Batman_X wrote:

@alienteck
suppose my order value is 2000 and I pay using apay, I will instantly get 1000 back for hotstar amazon offer.
( as I have collected the offer)
and after 14 days of delivery, I will also get full amount paid i.e. 2000 back to amazon pay wallet without deducting 1000 cashback. right ?
as I earlier received 1000 cb for same order ?

Yes that is correct.. I got confirmation again today. So if anyone wants to share some hotstar offers I am game smile Other wise you only get 100 from airtel and amazon and 0 from google.

Missing
Deal Newbie
Expand
alienteck wrote:

Did you use any coupons? coolcash or vouchers?

This was a suggesiton by CW CC themselves that to prevent any problems, not to use any other offers.

Bhai kon joth bol rhe ho. Cashback affter 14 days. U get after 21

Cropped27069613
Deal Subedar
Expand
alienteck wrote:

Yes that is correct.. I got confirmation again today. So if anyone wants to share some hotstar offers I am game smile Other wise you only get 100 from airtel and amazon and 0 from google.

thanks for sharing this offer..
btw your are deal lieutenant now.
congrats bro blush tada

F16
Tech Guru
Expand
Batman_X wrote:

thanks for sharing this offer..
btw your are deal lieutenant now.
congrats bro blush tada

I am AMRAAM Dodger smile trainee falcon slayer.. dont know how to find the other stuff.

F16
Tech Guru

https://i.imgur.com/TOYi217.jpg

Since CC said to not use any coupons I am not sure you can use this.

“If a person clubs any other offer over and above using the refer-code at the time of placing the order, the referrer will not be eligible for any payout. e.g. Your friend applies your refer code and gets 1% off and further chooses a wallet discount over and above this offer while making the payment, in this case, you will not receive any amount in your bank account”

Missing
Deal Newbie

Paytm mini kyc eligible for cashback ?

F16
Tech Guru
Nature777 wrote:

Paytm mini kyc eligible for cashback ?

The PayTM offer is seperate, it is from paytm and you get CB from Paytm..

This is a CW CB offer where you get CB from CW.

Dont know the details but I think that PT was a seperate offer which was excluded from this CW offer. Otherwise you end up getting 100% CB on top of 100% back from PT.

The CB for the Paytm is instant while the CW cash back is after return period is over 1-2 weeks…

The extra offers from airtel, amazon and Gpay are on top and seperate and not by coolwinks. Which is why you get more than what you paid.

Missing
Deal Cadet

If anyone gets CB in amazon please update.

Deal Subedar
Expand
alienteck wrote:

Why are you mixing up 2 different offers? The airtel, gpay and apay CB are instant. The CW 100% CB is after 14 days.

100% Moneyback on min. order value Rs. 1500. Max. moneyback up to Rs. 2000.
Moneyback is offered by Coolwinks. It will be credited in the original/source mode of payment.
Valid for both old & new customers.
Offer is valid twice per user during the offer period.
Moneyback will be credited 14-days post-delivery of the product.

will it work if i had used 50% off coupon too? and then paid the remin ing amt like 1960 by amazon?

Missing