Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Home Décor & Furnishing from Flipkart or the deals across all stores in Home Décor & Furnishing

CRAZY DEAL - Wall Stickers @79 Flipkart

Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Home Décor & Furnishing from Flipkart or the deals across all stores in Home Décor & Furnishing
Assdaft by wampiesan d6x3d03
Deal Captain
458
9364
47

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/241262/medium/36103071bn552.gif?1480947828

https://www.flipkart.com/something/~bbd-below-9...

Expired about 3 years
4 Comments  |  
2 Dimers
Happybirthday
Deal Subedar
455
2994
103

Nice deal.had to buy 7 to get free shipping

Why not a good deal? i bought these kind of sticker from amazon for 99Rs previously.. took one red tomato

Assdaft by wampiesan d6x3d03
Deal Captain
458
9364
47
@rajeshkumarpv wrote:

Nice deal.had to buy 7 to get free shipping

Why not a good deal? i bought these kind of sticker from amazon for 99Rs previously.. took one red tomato

Haha..thanks

Happybirthday
Deal Subedar
455
2994
103
@DaftPunk wrote:

@rajeshkumarpv wrote:

Nice deal.had to buy 7 to get free shipping

Why not a good deal? i bought these kind of sticker from amazon for 99Rs previously.. took one red tomato

Haha..thanks


Do you know the reason for Red tomatoes? I bought it on cash on delivery. If it is bad deal, i can cancel it. Please suggest !

Assdaft by wampiesan d6x3d03
Deal Captain
458
9364
47
@rajeshkumarpv wrote:


@DaftPunk wrote:

@rajeshkumarpv wrote:

Nice deal.had to buy 7 to get free shipping

Why not a good deal? i bought these kind of sticker from amazon for 99Rs previously.. took one red tomato

Haha..thanks


Do you know the reason for Red tomatoes? I bought it on cash on delivery. If it is bad deal, i can cancel it. Please suggest !

It might be a repost, other than that no reason,dont worry.

Missing