CRED - 8inch thick mattress at just 8489rs usin...

CRED - 8inch thick mattress at just 8489rs using 50k coins

279°
8489
41% OFF 14489.0
Image
Deal Cadet
361
482
2
CRED - 8inch thick mattress at just 8489rs using 50k coins
Deal Expired

hit ‘get this’ to unlock your welcome gift card from flo

visit the flo website on: https://flomattress.com/products/flo-ma...ss

choose the mattress of your choice and click on ‘buy now’

on the checkout cart, enter your voucher code in the ‘discount code’ section and click apply

voila! you just received your ₹6000 discount

this voucher code is valid till 30th september, 2019


Note- voucher valid once and only on 8inch mattress 

  • Expired 2 days
18 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
Dhpqc
Deal Cadet
60
327
13

Fake discount

Image
Deal Cadet
361
482
2
thegrchet398 wrote:

Fake discount

yeah.. its totally fake..but still working

Missing
Deal Newbie
70
20
1

This voucher available for exchange ping me

Missing
Deal Cadet
94
282
1

Why would you burn coins for a discount which you can get anyway during flipkart or amazon sale?

Image
Deal Cadet
361
482
2
sainiks17 wrote:

Why would you burn coins for a discount which you can get anyway during flipkart or amazon sale?

I like this brand have used one.. kind of good deal but the 50k coins are on higher side(usual from CRED nowdays)

Images
Deal Cadet
117
498
9
Expand
VjaisXP wrote:

I like this brand have used one.. kind of good deal but the 50k coins are on higher side(usual from CRED nowdays)

How is flo mattress? Can you give a review?

Image
Deal Cadet
361
482
2
Expand
adrishya wrote:

How is flo mattress? Can you give a review?

I have used 72*36*6 ortho its been 3months .. its good.. ordered using cred voucher it was of around 7k

Images
Deal Cadet
117
498
9
Expand
VjaisXP wrote:

I have used 72*36*6 ortho its been 3months .. its good.. ordered using cred voucher it was of around 7k

Thanks bro smile Is the quality holding up. Any flattening?

Missing
Deal Cadet
60
107
2
Expand
VjaisXP wrote:

I have used 72*36*6 ortho its been 3months .. its good.. ordered using cred voucher it was of around 7k

Was urs 6 inches??
How is different from conventional mattress…
How is price for direct purchase… compared to cred discount
I spoke to owners they r having 100 day trial on no Q asked full refund

Images
Deal Cadet
117
498
9

Op 8.5k is for single mattress right? How much for king size lowest price with ths coupon?

Image
Deal Cadet
361
482
2
Expand
sanny197828 wrote:

Was urs 6 inches??
How is different from conventional mattress…
How is price for direct purchase… compared to cred discount
I spoke to owners they r having 100 day trial on no Q asked full refund

Yes, mine is 6inch,,, It comes in small packaging.. takes around an hour to come to its actual size.. so for its good.. yeah its having 100 days trial and I don’t think I am gonna return it sunglasses For better understanding check review posted by gogitech … I have watched the same

Image
Deal Cadet
361
482
2
adrishya wrote:

Op 8.5k is for single mattress right? How much for king size lowest price with ths coupon?

Check their website you will get 6k discount on all 8inch mattresses

Zdob4q
Deal Newbie
54
38
4
Expand
VjaisXP wrote:

Yes, mine is 6inch,,, It comes in small packaging.. takes around an hour to come to its actual size.. so for its good.. yeah its having 100 days trial and I don’t think I am gonna return it sunglasses For better understanding check review posted by gogitech … I have watched the same

It blew up to it’s full size even before I opened it completely for me. Why did it take you an hour???

Image
Deal Cadet
361
482
2
Expand
hyderabadibiryani wrote:

It blew up to it’s full size even before I opened it completely for me. Why did it take you an hour???

😂😂😂

Missing
Deal Subedar
118
2083
10

Ping me if anyone needs this code.

Img 20170402 wa0018
Deal Cadet
62
278
20

PM for code

Missing