Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Electronics from Amazon or the deals across all stores in Electronics

Crompton Greaves Mystique Dlx TAC341 34-Litre Tower Cooler for 5999

Vote up smileyx5
Score: 4 Votes: 4
5999
41% OFF 10200.0
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Electronics from Amazon or the deals across all stores in Electronics
Missing
Deal Subedar
2
349
1132
4
Crompton Greaves Mystique Dlx TAC341 34-Litre Tower Cooler for 5999
Deal Expired

http://www.amazon.in/Crompton-Greaves-Mystique-...

Deal Wiki

Crompton Greaves Mystique Dlx TAC341 34-Litre Tower Cooler for 5999

How to get this deal

  1. Click here to go to Amazon.in
  2. Buy now for Rs.5999/-

Product Details
Dimensions: 99.5 × 38 × 37 centimeters
Capacity: 34 liters
Power: 150 watts

15 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
 20170729 105713
Budding Star
36
2
16054
194

@A2Zdeals you posted previous best @6299 https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

A2z1
Deal Colonel
135
126
30306
300
@KuttaJi wrote:

@A2Zdeals you posted previous best @6299 https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Using it, it’s good.

A2z1
Deal Colonel
135
126
30306
300
@KuttaJi wrote:

@A2Zdeals you posted previous best @6299 https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

@freeall

I bought it from local store for 7900 https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Missing
Deal Captain
15
955
8650
39

VU +KG @freeall

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
76
436
9
@A2Zdeals wrote:

@KuttaJi wrote:

@A2Zdeals you posted previous best @6299 https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

@freeall

I bought it from local store for 7900 https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif


My friend bought from local store @ 6000rs. with 2 years warranty…

A2z1
Deal Colonel
135
126
30306
300
@hps21 wrote:


@A2Zdeals wrote:

@KuttaJi wrote:

@A2Zdeals you posted previous best @6299 https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

@freeall

I bought it from local store for 7900 https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif


My friend bought from local store @ 6000rs. with 2 years warranty…

Location?

1 year warranty only given.

A2z1
Deal Colonel
135
126
30306
300
@iamshashikant wrote:

@A2Zdeals wrote:

@KuttaJi wrote:

@A2Zdeals you posted previous best @6299 https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

@freeall

I bought it from local store for 7900 https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

we can use it Ice for cool air?
Ya you can put ice cubes in tray in front in middle
That’s half open tray

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
76
436
9
@A2Zdeals wrote:

@hps21 wrote:


@A2Zdeals wrote:

@KuttaJi wrote:

@A2Zdeals you posted previous best @6299 https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

@freeall

I bought it from local store for 7900 https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif


My friend bought from local store @ 6000rs. with 2 years warranty…

Location?

1 year warranty only given.


Gwalior,M.P. He said he got 2 years warranty….I think on new stock warranty is 2 years. Plus its online warranty from company…Product MRP is 10,200 Rs

Missing
Deal Subedar
2
349
1132
4
@A2Zdeals wrote:

@KuttaJi wrote:

@A2Zdeals you posted previous best @6299 https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

@freeall

I bought it from local store for 7900 https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif


Even yest I enquired the price in a local shop.its 7990

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
61
377
5
@A2Zdeals wrote:

@iamshashikant wrote:

@A2Zdeals wrote:

@KuttaJi wrote:

@A2Zdeals you posted previous best @6299 https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

@freeall

I bought it from local store for 7900 https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

we can use it Ice for cool air?
Ya you can put ice cubes in tray in front in middle
That’s half open tray
sufficient for 3-4 peoples?

A2z1
Deal Colonel
135
126
30306
300
@iamshashikant wrote:

@A2Zdeals wrote:

@iamshashikant wrote:

@A2Zdeals wrote:

@KuttaJi wrote:

@A2Zdeals you posted previous best @6299 https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

@freeall

I bought it from local store for 7900 https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

we can use it Ice for cool air?
Ya you can put ice cubes in tray in front in middle
That’s half open tray
sufficient for 3-4 peoples?
No for 1-2 its fine as air flow will reach to then who seating nearby

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
61
377
5
@A2Zdeals wrote:

@iamshashikant wrote:

@A2Zdeals wrote:

@iamshashikant wrote:

@A2Zdeals wrote:

@KuttaJi wrote:

@A2Zdeals you posted previous best @6299 https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

@freeall

I bought it from local store for 7900 https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

we can use it Ice for cool air?
Ya you can put ice cubes in tray in front in middle
That’s half open tray
sufficient for 3-4 peoples?
No for 1-2 its fine as air flow will reach to then who seating nearby
OK . then if I sleeping and I want cooler who works for 3-4 peoples which one I should go for it ? my budget 6000-8000. !? who is going to sleep on bed . only 1 person can !!

A2z1
Deal Colonel
135
126
30306
300
@iamshashikant wrote:

@A2Zdeals wrote:

@iamshashikant wrote:

@A2Zdeals wrote:

@iamshashikant wrote:

@A2Zdeals wrote:

@KuttaJi wrote:

@A2Zdeals you posted previous best @6299 https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

@freeall

I bought it from local store for 7900 https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

we can use it Ice for cool air?
Ya you can put ice cubes in tray in front in middle
That’s half open tray
sufficient for 3-4 peoples?
No for 1-2 its fine as air flow will reach to then who seating nearby
OK . then if I sleeping and I want cooler who works for 3-4 peoples which one I should go for it ? my budget 6000-8000. !? who is going to sleep on bed . only 1 person can !!
Which one…? I wouldn’t be able to suggest as for room we don’t use cooler.
Tower models like this one are for 1-2 people & in closer vicinity.
It is blower based.
For room you may need fan based.

May be @Navneet can help
Else raise thread in D&D

Missing
Deal Subedar
2
349
1132
4

Available now

Missing