Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
CRUCIAL P1 500GB 3D NAND NVMe PCIe M.2 SSD (CT500P1SSD8)

CRUCIAL P1 500GB 3D NAND NVMe PCIe M.2 SSD (CT500P1SSD8)

185°
30% OFF 7300.0
Tech Guru
bikidas2060

https://www.amazon.in/Crucial-500GB-NAND-NVMe-P...
Description Copied From Amazon
Crucial 500Gb P1 NVMe PCIe delivers sequential read/write speeds up to 1900/950 MB/s so you can hammer out your work and compete online faster than ever before
With a TBW value of around 100TB the SSD is designed for longevity and it will assist you with your data needs for a long time
The Crucial P1 SSD is designed to be the only storage upgrade you’ll need with an affordable blend of performance and capacity
The P1 is designed to be the only storage upgrade you need — storage, speed, and dependability
Backed by rigorous testing for quality and functioning through dozens of quality tests

Expired
10 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
  • Sort By
Vanguard Vanguard
Link Copied

Good deal. getting cheaper everyday

Vanguard Vanguard
Link Copied

how come they’ve greyed out the 10 day replacent?
theres no replacement infact

Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied

You get what you pay for

View 2 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Mhm…I have to check my PC, how many PCIe slots it does have. Hope in the next few years all PCs and laptops slowly replaces the Hard drives in favor of SSDs.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Its just 4100/- if you choose LouNeilfH seller, with very good ratings. At 4100/- sure its a good deal.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Fake seller

All the good ratings are from Janet B. lol

Check the 2nd, 3rd pages of feedback – https://www.amazon.in/sp?_encoding=UTF8&asin=B0...=

It’s full of complaints.

People waiting for a month and not receiving their orders.
Clearly a scam artist. Amazon needs to remove him.

Also exactly one month back the Crucial P1 was available for 4.3k. Wait for the price to go back down and buy from a reputed seller.
The price will fall a lot early next year as ssd’s are getting cheaper.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
“Its just 4100/- if you choose LouNeilfH seller, with very good ratings. At 4100/- sure its a good deal.”

Did you buy from this seller . I am tempting to buy but lots of complaints .

replyuser
Click here to reply