Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Electronics from Other or the deals across all stores in Electronics

Daikin inverter ac at rs 10 only. Grab it before its gone !!!

82°
  • 4011 Views
  • 40 Comments
  • Last comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Bad Reviews for Website/Seller : 1
    • Better price elsewhere : 1
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Electronics from Other or the deals across all stores in Electronics
Images
Deal Newbie
0
55
20
0

Daikin inverter ac at 0 rs. (10rs shipping charges)
Links
http://buydaikinaconline.com/buydaikinac/index....
http://buydaikinaconline.com/buydaikinac/index....
http://buydaikinaconline.com/buydaikinac/index....

Loot deal. Grab it before they changes price error.

39 Comments  |  
26 Dimers
Epyvirl24cl5w9le4mmn
suspended
3
190
4066
33

Not yet visible to grab

Madhavan
Deal Subedar
11
144
2725
82

I think DD mods will loot it before it gets visible. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

20180103 153438
Deal Captain
16
7
12784
118
@maddydilip wrote:

I think DD mods will loot it before it gets visible. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


ur right now https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0

Looted 1 https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Madhavan
Deal Subedar
11
144
2725
82

Thanks bought one 1.5 ton inverter A/C for Rs.5 COD.
Hope they won’t charge installation charges as Rs.45000

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
54
146
1

Will they really deliver.. .no confirmation yet via email but it shows in my placed order by mistake ordered 2 :p

12745912 1094982227231180 5335738288640666803 n
Deal Subedar
5
412
2454
27

Order 1 at 5rs COD….waiting for cancellation https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Halloween animated gif 05
Deal Subedar
9
423
2414
39

Fake !

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0

Subh subh bol yaara…. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

20180103 153438
Deal Captain
16
7
12784
118

Orders 1 once

thx https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

12745912 1094982227231180 5335738288640666803 n
Deal Subedar
5
412
2454
27

Received email

20180103 153438
Deal Captain
16
7
12784
118
@erudite3k6 wrote:

Order 1 at 5rs COD….waiting for cancellation https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


Buy Daikin Ac Online – Order 312

12745912 1094982227231180 5335738288640666803 n
Deal Subedar
5
412
2454
27
@srocks wrote:


@erudite3k6 wrote:

Order 1 at 5rs COD….waiting for cancellation https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


Buy Daikin Ac Online – Order 312

mine 313 https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

20180103 153438
Deal Captain
16
7
12784
118
@erudite3k6 wrote:

Received email


do not order multiple because website tracking your system ip

IP Address:XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Missing
Deal Cadet
5
189
592
8

hope they are not collecting our card details. the website seems fake.

Hacker detected
Deal Subedar
0
80
2204
58
they are grabbing ur card details

and mainly ur order will get cancelled for sure , who gives ac in 10 rs , u will not get even in 1000 rs … https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

actually newbie fooled u

200w 1
Community Angel
2
815
4691
150
@hackerboys wrote:

they are grabbing ur card details

and mainly ur order will get cancelled for sure , who gives ac in 10 rs , u will not get even in 1000 rs … https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

actually newbie fooled u


its COD only, no way of collecting any details except address and dummy email id https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0

I checked out via Guest.

got the order details.

Says “Order Status: Pending”

Hacker detected
Deal Subedar
0
80
2204
58
@karansaxena wrote:

@hackerboys wrote:

they are grabbing ur card details

and mainly ur order will get cancelled for sure , who gives ac in 10 rs , u will not get even in 1000 rs … https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

actually newbie fooled u


its COD only, no way of collecting any details except address and dummy email id https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

i read above comment he said they are collecting card details

any ways its fake ..

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
74
20
15

I really dont understand how this deal is detected since its a new website …how some one got the link…

Giphy
Deal Legend
584
28,124
48869
1202

Ordered 69 pcs https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
54
146
1

Yes it’s fake . Owned by :Registrant Name: Randeep Singh
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: Tilak Nagar
Registrant City: New Delhi
Registrant State/Province: Delhi
Registrant Postal Code: 110018

Bcd
Entertainer
70
3,353
8875
110

ordered one….
let’s see what happens

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
74
20
0

site gone

Images %287%29
Deal Lieutenant
16
494
4148
36
@erudite3k6 wrote:

Received email

what was the email

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
54
146
1

Lol. I got confirmation in Spam folder https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Thumbimgcrop 1447434156908
Deal Subedar
14
227
1378
5

Ordered one..Got email in spam folder..order status :pending…

Untitled
Deal Cadet
1
89
220
9

Ordered 4

Untitled
Deal Cadet
1
89
220
9

What they will / can do with IP address?

Missing