Hotness [DD Whatsapp Channel] - Get around 3 Deals ever...

Hot Deal [DD Whatsapp Channel] - Get around 3 Deals every day directly to your Whatsapp account.

5838°
  • 56292 Views
  • 239 Comments
  • Last comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 2
    • Other reasons : 1
    • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
Ezgif.com resize %281%29
Super Moderator
6,864
24518
766

Hello Dimers,

DesiDime is introducing a new way to stay on top of “Hottest Deals”. Around 3 handpicked deals will be sent directly to your Whatsapp account. All you need to do is subscribe, sit back and get the very best deals delivered to your Whatsapp account.

1) To Register, Click here

2) Make sure you save “Desidime Official” number to your contact list, Refresh your Whatsapp account and send Start from your Whatsapp number to the saved contact.

3) You will then receive a confirmation message and you will start receiving top deals every day.

4) Share it with your friends and family too, so they get the best deals too.

Note: Please wait for a while to get confirmation after sending “Start” message.

Update: Those who are not receiving alerts, request u to subscribe to new whatsapp number from above link and send “Start” msg.

Congratulations to all the lucky winners!

https://i.imgur.com/urYH4dv.png?1 https://i.imgur.com/aCajIxb.png

238 Comments  |  
142 Dimers
Quote i have failed at times but i never stopped trying rahul dravid 92 90 95
Analyst
77
19785
168

Good Move

Temp 245565575
Community Angel
139
22192
409

vu +ATC

Giphy
Sale Day King
30,040
57148
1402

Nice https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/J5EiZ.gif

Channel Alert Sent : OMG Deals

Computer addict 1
Deal Cadet
5
170
4

I need desidime official no. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Lll
Deal Lieutenant
369
3206
48

FAQ Section:
1) How many deals will be sent?
Only around 3 deals everyday. As per Whatsapp guidelines, We cannot send more deals every day.

2) What kind of Deals will be sent?
Smoking hot deals! Handpicked deals which have got a very good traction in forums. We may occasionally send some merchant sponsored deals too (which keeps the service FREE for you)

3) How do I unsubscribe in the future?
Simply send “Stop” and you will be automatically removed from the mailing list.

4) My friends want to subscribe too.Can i share the same number?
We currently accept limited number of subscriptions per mobile number, So kindly share this page with your friend to subscribe.

Just pasted! https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

917503581858
Deal Subedar
232
1700
25

This is why I tell people , DD runs with the speed of light, innovation follows them automatically..
Excellent move

Lll
Deal Lieutenant
369
3206
48
@nitin_g3 wrote:

I need desidime official no. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Important:
1. To get started, please add +919167368694 to your contacts and send “Start” via WhatsApp.
2. ​And, that’s it! You are ​all set​. Sit back and enjoy the updates. We’ll send up to 3 awesome deals daily.

Img 20150414 215658
Budding Star
235
30658
633

I will save DD whatsapp channel as DD1 https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Thumbimgcrop 1456084167249
Deal Subedar
275
2024
26
@nitin_g3 wrote:

I need desidime official no. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Here u go →

+919167368694

Tumblr nw1ckqmyom1rk4nywo3 250
Deal Lieutenant
947
5108
47

We may occasionally send some merchant sponsored deals too

after all , it is for profit company..

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
104
1

Done https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Jamaica simboluri rasta 2560x1600 7424
Admin
2,104
17551
686
@infrared1100 wrote:

@nitin_g3 wrote:

I need desidime official no. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Important:
1. To get started, please add +919167368694 to your contacts and send “Start” via WhatsApp.
2. ​And, that’s it! You are ​all set​. Sit back and enjoy the updates. We’ll send up to 3 awesome deals daily.


this number will not be same for all

so recommended way is to click on that page only

Original
Deal Lieutenant
154
3234
43

What if the number we use on desidime is different from the number we use for WhatsApp @Nigel https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Baby gif funny animation
Budding Star
200
14280
217

Can we get instant alert or Delayed alert https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

1b523433
Deal Captain
1,106
13543
359

Vu n S https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Quote i have failed at times but i never stopped trying rahul dravid 92 90 95
Analyst
77
19785
168

@Troll they have copied ur idea. You should have applied for patent

Missing
Deal Cadet
198
334
10

Done

Temp 245565575
Community Angel
139
22192
409

@Nigel @bumblefoot @admin

All the deal alerts getting multiple times(same alert) …pls check and solve as soon as possible…it cause irritating…. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

cc @nibraselat579

Jamaica simboluri rasta 2560x1600 7424
Admin
2,104
17551
686
@Cmpunk wrote:

What if the number we use on desidime is different from the number we use for WhatsApp @Nigel https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif


you can use any number… not necessary your DD number

Bumblefoot   20070602   monterrey mexico
Admin
2,080
22702
889

@billa ajith we are already working on it.

Del
Deal Lieutenant
0
5331
61

Done. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Temp 245565575
Community Angel
139
22192
409
@DimerAbhi wrote:

Can we get instant alert or Delayed alert https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


absolutely delayed service…..they never send loots….just good deal alerts and marketing deals…. only 3 alerts…. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
52
122
5

Done

Jamaica simboluri rasta 2560x1600 7424
Admin
2,104
17551
686
@billa ajith wrote:

@Nigel @bumblefoot @admin

All the deal alerts getting multiple times(same alert) …pls check and solve as soon as possible…it cause irritating…. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

cc @nibraselat579


after launching the new page…. that thing is broken… we are working on it… bear with us for 2 more days please…. it will be done by first half monday

Lll
Deal Lieutenant
369
3206
48
@anthrax.ut wrote:

@infrared1100 wrote:

@nitin_g3 wrote:

I need desidime official no. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Important:
1. To get started, please add +919167368694 to your contacts and send “Start” via WhatsApp.
2. ​And, that’s it! You are ​all set​. Sit back and enjoy the updates. We’ll send up to 3 awesome deals daily.


this number will not be same for all

so recommended way is to click on that page only


Ok, seems this is to overcome 256 member per group limit set by WhatsApp. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif
Can you tell, is this an automated system or will someone be manually adding deals? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Pt58xqmpc
Deal Lieutenant
190
6313
62
@billa ajith wrote:

@Nigel @bumblefoot @admin

All the deal alerts getting multiple times(same alert) …pls check and solve as soon as possible…it cause irritating…. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

cc @nibraselat579


Yes you flooded my sms https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Jamaica simboluri rasta 2560x1600 7424
Admin
2,104
17551
686
@infrared1100 wrote:

@anthrax.ut wrote:

@infrared1100 wrote:

@nitin_g3 wrote:

I need desidime official no. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Important:
1. To get started, please add +919167368694 to your contacts and send “Start” via WhatsApp.
2. ​And, that’s it! You are ​all set​. Sit back and enjoy the updates. We’ll send up to 3 awesome deals daily.


this number will not be same for all

so recommended way is to click on that page only


Ok, seems this is to overcome 256 member per group limit set by WhatsApp. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif
Can you tell, is this an automated system or will someone be manually adding deals? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif


we will start with manual….. depending on…. how it goes… we will modify the flow

Missing
Deal Cadet
122
416
12

Saved +919167368694 but not coming in my whatsapp list

Missing