Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Electronics from Shopclues or the deals across all stores in Electronics

Deal : LED Watch @ Re1 + shipping charges (Selling Price is Rs175) (Mini Loot)

Vote down smileyx5
Score: -4 Votes: 6

Vote down Reasons

  • Product not good/not worth the price : 4
  • Bad Reviews for Website/Seller : 1
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Electronics from Shopclues or the deals across all stores in Electronics
Missing
Deal Cadet
4
183
676
5

Buy it @Re1 + Rs49 shipping charges on Shopclues

MRP of prooduct is: Rs1190

Normal selling price is : Rs175 + shipping charges

Use coupon : SCFKS3J5

http://www.shopclues.com/robotic-magnetic-led-w...

6 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
Img 20150718 wa0001
Deal Cadet
0
124
212
1

Fake Watch Received from Shopclues….. it is not LED watch ..it is 10 Rs wala watch https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif I got a toy watch instead of Robotic Magnetic LED Watch! https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0

plz don’t buy led watch it is 5rs wala watch

The terminator
suspended
2
36
772
8
@arya10 wrote:

Fake Watch Received from Shopclues….. it is not LED watch ..it is 10 Rs wala watch https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif I got a toy watch instead of Robotic Magnetic LED Watch! https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif


Plz click one pic and upload it here.

10india 70
Deal Subedar
0
98
1598
75

it’s shopclues you must trust Dimers https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

@avinplus wrote:

@arya10 wrote:

Fake Watch Received from Shopclues….. it is not LED watch ..it is 10 Rs wala watch https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif I got a toy watch instead of Robotic Magnetic LED Watch! https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif


Plz click one pic and upload it here.


Img 20150718 wa0001
Deal Cadet
0
124
212
1

https://i.imgur.com/pGEyRSN.jpg

The terminator
suspended
2
36
772
8
@mitra wrote:

it’s shopclues you must trust Dimers https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

@avinplus wrote:

@arya10 wrote:

Fake Watch Received from Shopclues….. it is not LED watch ..it is 10 Rs wala watch https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif I got a toy watch instead of Robotic Magnetic LED Watch! https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif


Plz click one pic and upload it here.



Yes i know, but just wanted to see how the watch looks in real.

Missing