Hotness (Delhi dimers) Realme launch event and get ₹250...

Hot Deal (Delhi dimers) Realme launch event and get ₹2500 goodies FREE

301°
599
Missing
Deal Cadet
160
243
2
BookMyShow Coupons
Deal Expired

https://event.realme.com/in/realme-6series-t...t/
Ticket price ₹599 on sale 28th feb 12:00pm
Buy link – https://in.bookmyshow.com/special/realme-6-seri...

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/606401/original/IMG_20200226_142352.jpg?1582707267
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/606402/original/IMG_20200226_142328.jpg?1582707286 

Expired 3 days
33 Comments  |  
13 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
59
163
1

how to book the ticket ?

Missing
Admin
2,698
23846
924
Dealcharmer wrote:

how to book the ticket ?

Ticket price ₹599 Sale starts on 28th feb

Missing
Deal Newbie
99
63
1

any cancellation due to riots

Missing
Deal Cadet
357
875
35

Goodies Details…

Missing
Deal Cadet
160
243
2
MAK1985 wrote:

Goodies Details…

Not mentioned  last time they gave it power bank

Missing
Deal Cadet
62
161
2

You won’t be able to book. Last time I tried many times. But every time it either shows something went wrong or lots of people are engaged. After that it will show sold out. Cheaters….they only give tickets to their known members.

Missing
Deal Cadet
160
243
2
JokerCard wrote:

You won’t be able to book. Last time I tried many times. But every time it either shows something went wrong or lots of people are engaged. After that it will show sold out. Cheaters….they only give tickets to their known members.

i got the ticket last time

Missing
Deal Cadet
62
161
2
Expand
ALlFREE wrote:

i got the ticket last time

Lucky one

Missing
Shopping Friend
42
12429
165

Is there any priority is like for if you only realme phones than you can go

Missing
Deal Cadet
160
243
2
SPECIALDEALSPA wrote:

Is there any priority is like for if you only realme phones than you can go

No

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

ticket 12 bje milegi ya whi counter se milegi

Missing
Shopping Friend
42
12429
165

Booked

Missing
Deal Cadet
233
162
2

Anyone selling ?

Missing
Deal Newbie
174
80
3

Any one not going please provide me the tickets.

Missing
Deal Cadet
160
243
2

Big Update event cancelled due to corona virus

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/606928/original/IMG_20200303_183311.jpg?1583240620


Missing
Deal Subedar
2
1094
25
ALlFREE wrote:

Big Update event cancelled due to corona virus

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/606928/original/IMG_20200303_183311.jpg?1583240620


did you get any email?

now or after registeration (apart from bookmyshow email) ?

Missing
Shopping Friend
42
12429
165
Expand
Offerer wrote:

did you get any email?

now or after registeration (apart from bookmyshow email) ?

Got a message by bms the booking is cancelled refund will be intiated in 10 working days

Missing
Deal Subedar
2
1094
25
Expand
SPECIALDEALSPA wrote:

Got a message by bms the booking is cancelled refund will be intiated in 10 working days

yes same, let know about any communication from realme too..
where and how will they send the band?

Missing
Shopping Friend
42
12429
165
Expand
Offerer wrote:

yes same, let know about any communication from realme too..
where and how will they send the band?

No mail by realme till now they will contact by email to us for band soon they will..

Missing
Deal Cadet
160
243
2

#UPDATEhttps://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/607027/original/IMG-20200304-WA0007.jpg?1583334706

Missing
Deal Subedar
3
1568
50

Nice gesture.

Missing
Deal Subedar
2
1094
25

Got realme rpass in email.

check your spam

Missing
Shopping Friend
42
12429
165
Offerer wrote:

Got realme rpass in email.

check your spam

Didn’t got in spam also 🙁

Missing
Shopping Friend
42
12429
165
ALlFREE wrote:

#UPDATEhttps://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/607027/original/IMG-20200304-WA0007.jpg?1583334706

Did you got r pass

Missing
Shopping Friend
42
12429
165
Expand
ALlFREE wrote:

Abhi toh nhi aaya

+1 yes received in message for an update too but not received the r pass

Missing
Deal Subedar
2
1094
25
Expand
SPECIALDEALSPA wrote:

Didn’t got in spam also 🙁

Don’t worry I think they are sending manually

My two friends haven’t got the email yet

Missing