Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Delhi Metro Smart Card- Up to ₹200 (₹40 - ₹200) cashback on first time ever recharge on PhonePe app

Delhi Metro Smart Card- Up to ₹200 (₹40 - ₹200) cashback on first time ever recharge on PhonePe app

69°
Deal Hunter
Gold99

https://www.phonepe.c...n/

What is the offer?

• Up to ₹200 cashback on first time ever recharge of Delhi Metro Smart Card on PhonePe app
    • Cashback amount will be random between ₹40 to ₹200 per eligible transaction

What is the offer duration?

• From 21st February 2019 (00:00:00 Hours) to 7th March 2019 (23:59:59 Hours)

What is the eligibility criteria?

• This offer will be applicable on recharge of Delhi Metro Smart Cards on PhonePe app
    • Offer is valid on minimum transaction value of ₹100
    • Payment to be made through UPI
    • For users paying through BHIM UPI, cashback is valid on transactions initiated and completed on PhonePe using a PhonePe linked bank account
    • This offer is not available in the state of Tamil Nadu (owing to the Tamil Nadu Prize Scheme (Prohibition) Act 1979) and other states wherever prohibited by law.

How many times will I be awarded Scratch card?

• Only one scratch card (per user, per device) will be awarded to a PhonePe registered customer for first time ever recharge of a smart card

How do I get the Scratch card?

• On your PhonePe app, click on “Apps” icon and select Metro
    • Click on Delhi Metro, enter the Delhi Metro Smart Card number and click on Confirm
    • Select the amount you want to recharge your card with
    • Pick the payment option to recharge
    • Click on Recharge to complete the transaction.
    • The offer is valid only once per smart card recharge and only once per PhonePe registered customer

How do I redeem the Scratch card and get cashback?

• On a successful transaction on the Delhi Metro Smart Card you get the scratch cards
    • In the PhonePe app, click on View all Rewards section
    • Find the unscratched cards and swipe to redeem the rewards
    • Once redeemed scratch card cashback will be credited within 24 hours
    • Please be informed that no cashback will be given in case if you have closed your PhonePe wallet.
    • Scratch card redemption limit is up to one year
    • Note: Scratch cards received on this offer can be redeemed only on android version 3.3.36 / ios version 5.0.31.1000 and above. Upgrade your app to redeem cashback

When do I get the Scratch Card?

• Scratch card will be rewarded to your active PhonePe account within 24 hours of successful completion of the transaction.

What happens in case of refund/cancellation of my transaction?

• In case of any cancellations, the cashback processed post redemption on scratch card on the transaction will continue to remain as gift voucher balance and non-withdrawable to your bank account. This can continue to be used on PhonePe (recharges, bill payments, etc.)
    • Refunded amount less of cashback will be credited to back to the source of funds used while making payment.

Expired
    2 Comments  |  
    2 Dimers
    • Sort By
    Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
    Link Copied

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/554802/original/IMG_20190301_155126.JPG?1551435759

Like Magnet Like Magnet
    Link Copied

Did yesterday, got only 10 pensive

replyuser
    Click here to reply