107°
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Computers, laptops & Accessories from eBay or the deals across all stores in Computers, laptops & Accessories

Desktop CPUs only @ good discounts

Vote up smileyx5
Score: 6 Votes: 8

Vote down Reasons

  • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
Ebay logo
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Computers, laptops & Accessories from eBay or the deals across all stores in Computers, laptops & Accessories
Ezgif 3062776848 1
Deal Captain
81
215
10122
151

From Top-rated seller
NO MONITOR
COUPONS APPLY

Master link -
http://www.ebay.in/sch/Desktop-PCs-/3736/m.html...

6400/-

http://www.ebay.in/itm/DESKTOP-CPU-INTEL-CORE-2...

CPU CORE 2 DUO 2.66 GHZ OR HIGHER / 2 GB DDR2/ 160 GB HARD DISK

MOTHERBOARD : INTEL 945 CHIPSET MAXSONIC/WINSONIC/SMART MOTHERBOARD (1 years Warranty).

PROCESSOR : INTEL CORE 2 DUO 2.66 GHZ OR HIGHER (3 years Warranty).

RAM : 2 GB DDR2 RAM HYNIX 667/553 FSB (1gb*2 Module) (3 years Warranty).

HDD : 160 gb SEAGATE / WD SATA HDD (1 years Warranty).

CABINET : ATX CABINET INTEX / ZEBRONICS SMPS. (2 years Warranty).


11699/-

http://www.ebay.in/itm/Desktop-PC-CPU-COMPUTER-...

CPU CORE I3 540 OR HIGHER / 4 GB /320gb HARD DISK

PROCESSOR : INTEL CORE I -3 540 OR HIGHER (1 years Warranty).

MOTHERBOARD : INTEL H55 CHIPSET MAXSONIC/WINSONIC/SMART MOTHERBOARD (1 years Warranty).

RAM : 4 GB DDR3 RAM HYNIX 1333/1600 FSB (4gb*1 Module) (3 years Warranty).

HDD : 320 GB SEAGATE / WD SATA HDD (2 years Warranty).

CABINET : ATX CABINET INTEX / ZEBRONICS SMPS. (2 years Warranty).


12999/-

http://www.ebay.in/itm/Desktop-PC-CPU-COMPUTER-...

CPU CORE I5 520 OR HIGHER / 4 GB / 320GB HARD DISK

PROCESSOR : INTEL CORE I -5 520 OR HIGHER (3 years Warranty).

MOTHERBOARD : INTEL H55 CHIPSET MAXSONIC/WINSONIC/SMART MOTHERBOARD (1 years Warranty).

RAM : 4 GB DDR3 RAM HYNIX 1333/1600 FSB (4gb*1 Module) (3 years Warranty).

HDD : 320 GB SEAGATE / WD SATA HDD (2 years Warranty).

CABINET : ATX CABINET INTEX / ZEBRONICS SMPS. (2 years Warranty).

16 Comments  |  
13 Dimers
Thumbimgcrop 1454091347189
Deal Subedar
0
65
1298
9

Please write the prices. lol, the prices are waaayyyy cheapp
Vuns.

Missing
Deal Subedar
1
136
1320
52

Good if seller not use refurbished parts

Ezgif 3062776848 1
Deal Captain
81
215
10122
151

Thanks sukant1989 , vipool777 , anoxy21 for the votes.

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
2

these are available in local markets too. usually mix of old/refurbished and new items. usually the processor & HDD is reurbished, mobo , cooler is from cheap chinese co , rest are new. not bad deal considering processors usually dont go bad often.

personally usinng one such machine (2.4ghz pentium/duak core/ winsonic mobo). ok for downloading torrents or viewing movies etc. i think the motherboard throttles cpu to keep it under less stress

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
0
127
5936
23

Good…. Kg+ bro.

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
52
252
5

not so impressive i say
recently(5 jan) bought 750 ti 2gb at 6600 from paytm .
Actually i assembled complete Pc with Lg monitor(19.5") and graphic card for mear 22k (22000).
Here is what i got
Corsair ddr3 4 gb x 2 = 8GB 2100rs
Segate Barracuda 1 TB 2100rs
Intel g2030 2400rs
Gigabyte GA-H61MS 1950rs
Lg 20M37D 4820rs
Gigabyte NVIDIA GTX 750 Ti 2 GB 6600rs
bought dvd writer and case and keyboard and mouse from local store. 2300rs
22k for brand new machine not bad at all.

And not much of difference in age old i5 and newer G2030 . check passmark scores .
Thanks Paytm

10174
Deal Cadet
4
167
746
7

They have first generation Core i processors. Not a good deal. In market currently 5/6th gen is latest available. They have four digit series number series 5xxx or 6xxx. Three digit CPU are from first gen.

PS: 6 years back I purchased i7 580 processor. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Tumblr m9trixxfhn1rxlmf0o1 400
Deal Subedar
1
146
1108
12
@gurudev9460 wrote:

not so impressive i say
recently(5 jan) bought 750 ti 2gb at 6600 from paytm .
Actually i assembled complete Pc with Lg monitor(19.5") and graphic card for mear 22k (22000).
Here is what i got
Corsair ddr3 4 gb x 2 = 8GB 2100rs
Segate Barracuda 1 TB 2100rs
Intel g2030 2400rs
Gigabyte GA-H61MS 1950rs
Lg 20M37D 4820rs
Gigabyte NVIDIA GTX 750 Ti 2 GB 6600rs
bought dvd writer and case and keyboard and mouse from local store. 2300rs
22k for brand new machine not bad at all.

And not much of difference in age old i5 and newer G2030 . check passmark scores .
Thanks Paytm

1tb for 2100 only and 8 gb ddr3 for 2100 https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

can u plz post links also, thanks for sharing

Tumblr nn53ya70cn1suu3yio1 500
suspended
8
97
3522
33
@bonny42 wrote:

@gurudev9460 wrote:

not so impressive i say
recently(5 jan) bought 750 ti 2gb at 6600 from paytm .
Actually i assembled complete Pc with Lg monitor(19.5") and graphic card for mear 22k (22000).
Here is what i got
Corsair ddr3 4 gb x 2 = 8GB 2100rs
Segate Barracuda 1 TB 2100rs
Intel g2030 2400rs
Gigabyte GA-H61MS 1950rs
Lg 20M37D 4820rs
Gigabyte NVIDIA GTX 750 Ti 2 GB 6600rs
bought dvd writer and case and keyboard and mouse from local store. 2300rs
22k for brand new machine not bad at all.

And not much of difference in age old i5 and newer G2030 . check passmark scores .
Thanks Paytm

1tb for 2100 only and 8 gb ddr3 for 2100 https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

can u plz post links also, thanks for sharing


50% cashback on paytm

Tumblr nn53ya70cn1suu3yio1 500
suspended
8
97
3522
33

dont waste your money on these

Squirel 1024x768
Deal Cadet
5
311
670
17


50% cashback on paytm
50% CB wen????

Sikh boy     ver 2  by acepro71 d6cnp0e
Deal Subedar
5
236
1218
12
@madys007 wrote:


50% cashback on paytm


50% CB wen????same here when 50‰ on comp components?

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
52
252
5
@madys007 wrote:


50% cashback on paytm
50% CB wen????


Jan 5 All stuff i ordered on same date (most of were 50 to 40% cashback) except monitor . Monitor i ordered on 19 jan 25% cashback.

200w d
Deal Major
89
3,810
17498
195
@techy-nike wrote:

They have first generation Core i processors. Not a good deal. In market currently 5/6th gen is latest available. They have four digit series number series 5xxx or 6xxx. Three digit CPU are from first gen.


PS: 6 years back I purchased i7 580 processor. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


I second that
i3/i5 5xx series are pretty low powered processors
But they do fine with basic tasks and photoshop not good for gaming, unless we change the resolution to 800 x /1024 x we cant play any major games without lag

Missing