Hotness DhaniPay RuPay card with 2 FREE movie tickets, ...

Hot Deal DhaniPay RuPay card with 2 FREE movie tickets, Airport Lounge Access etc

578°
Rupay logo2
Deal Lieutenant
1,415
6535
95
DhaniPay RuPay card with 2 FREE movie tickets, Airport Lounge Access etc
Deal Expired

DhaniPay RuPay contactless NCMC card with 2 FREE movie tickets, Airport Lounge Access etc

You need to complete full KYC to get FREE DhaniPay RuPay Contactless card

Rs500 movie voucher & Rewards points.

and also 1% cashback on ecommerce transaction.

currently full kyc available in Delhi/NCR, mumbai/MMR, bengaluru, pune, Ahemdabad, chennai, baroda.

anyone documents need Aadhaar card, bank account statement, electricity bill, Voter ID, passport, driving license. (click your document picture & upload).

Rs299 charge for physical document verification + you get FREE Physical RuPay contactless NCMC card

Rs299 is refundable if you get take loan from Dhanipay. Min loan amount is Rs 1000

Welcome Benefit:

-Complimentary Shopping Vouchers
-Welcome Gift 2 Free Movie Tickets
-Airport Lounge Access (coming soon).
-Exclusive Discounts at 1100+ RuPay merchants
-No Credit Checks
-Accidental Insurance 2 lacs

That’s the #GoodLife with Dhani Pay Prepaid Account & Card. Enroll today at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=i...

FULL KYC LIMIT:

Rs. 1,00,000 LOADING LIMIT PER MONTH,
Rs. 6,00,000 SPENDING LIMIT PER YEAR.

Physical RuPay contactless NCMC card received, Proof:

RuPay contactless NCMC card for making payments across all segments including Metro, Bus, suburban railways, toll, parking, smart city and retail shopping.

https://i.imgur.com/PEx9dHx.jpg

Expired 9 months
45 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
Cropped8481297867373247552
Deal Colonel
1,081
32030
292

Only Salaried Persons Eligible

Missing
Deal Cadet
52
162
3

Hmm, do they do online verification after submission of KYC documents?

Rupay logo2
Deal Lieutenant
1,415
6535
95
Pablo_Kismibar wrote:

Only Salaried Persons Eligible

NO, DhaniPay & RuPay contactless NCMC card valid for ALL.

but yes only Salaried Persons Eligible for loan.

Rupay logo2
Deal Lieutenant
1,415
6535
95
mgforce wrote:

Hmm, do they do online verification after submission of KYC documents?

No. physical document verification needed.

Missing
Deal Subedar
185
1071
16

load money through CC available?

Cropped8481297867373247552
Deal Colonel
1,081
32030
292
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

NO, DhaniPay & RuPay contactless NCMC card valid for ALL.

but yes only Salaried Persons Eligible for loan.

Nope , in order to Place request for Physical Card , They asking about my income details , how to Proceed further ??

Rupay logo2
Deal Lieutenant
1,415
6535
95
Expand
Pablo_Kismibar wrote:

Nope , in order to Place request for Physical Card , They asking about my income details , how to Proceed further ??

select “self employed”

Rupay logo2
Deal Lieutenant
1,415
6535
95
dummyuser wrote:

load money through CC available?

Yup

Cropped8481297867373247552
Deal Colonel
1,081
32030
292
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

select “self employed”

But I need to Show some Documents na as Physical KYC required for this

4onrgc1
Deal Subedar
113
1117
37
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

Yup

but charges are there to load na?

Rupay logo2
Deal Lieutenant
1,415
6535
95
Expand
Pablo_Kismibar wrote:

But I need to Show some Documents na as Physical KYC required for this

No Income proof neeeded.

You need to submit following documents to DhaniPay authorized representative:

Completed Application form with passport photograph attached and signature across the photograph.
Copy of PAN Card
Copy of Address proof (Driving License, Voter’s ID, Passport, ENREGA card)

Rupay logo2
Deal Lieutenant
1,415
6535
95
Expand
TEMPER wrote:

but charges are there to load na?

1% load charge or maximum Rs99 for 20k load through credit card.

Debit card, net banking load is FREE

4onrgc1
Deal Subedar
113
1117
37
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

1% load charge or maximum Rs99 for 20k load through credit card.

Debit card load is FREE

okay bro.. btw movie voucher meana BMS voucher bro?

Cropped8481297867373247552
Deal Colonel
1,081
32030
292
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

No Income proof neeeded.

You need to submit following documents to DhaniPay authorized representative:

Completed Application form with passport photograph attached and signature across the photograph.
Copy of PAN Card
Copy of Address proof (Driving License, Voter’s ID, Passport, ENREGA card)

KYC Charges r 399 + GST , WTF

Rupay logo2
Deal Lieutenant
1,415
6535
95
Expand
Pablo_Kismibar wrote:

KYC Charges r 399 + GST , WTF

already mentioned. Its physical doorstep verification.

Rs299 charge for physical document verification + you get FREE Physical RuPay contactless NCMC card

Rs299 is refundable if you get take loan from Dhanipay. Min loan amount is Rs 1000

Cropped8481297867373247552
Deal Colonel
1,081
32030
292
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

already mentioned. Its physical doorstep verification.

Rs299 charge for physical document verification + you get FREE Physical RuPay contactless NCMC card

Rs299 is refundable if you get take loan from Dhanipay. Min loan amount is Rs 1000

It’s 471₹ including GST , not 299₹

Rupay logo2
Deal Lieutenant
1,415
6535
95
Expand
Pablo_Kismibar wrote:

It’s 471₹ including GST , not 299₹

flushed which city ?
4onrgc1
Deal Subedar
113
1117
37
Expand
Pablo_Kismibar wrote:

Mumbai

even bangalore same.. so stopped 😀

Rupay logo2
Deal Lieutenant
1,415
6535
95
Expand
TEMPER wrote:

even bangalore same.. so stopped 😀

@Pablo_Kismibar ok,

wait for few month they will decrease the amount.

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

Not working in Hyderabad

Cropped 749861292
Deal Subedar
132
1784
29

These are the vouchers they’re giving + no cashback on ecommerce txns as well. Although the card looks classy.https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/562325/original/20190425_000339.jpg?1556130898https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/562326/original/20190425_000232.jpg?1556130916


This is the movie voucher. It’s not BMS and got lot of restrictions.
Exchanging Rs. 500 movie ticket voucher for Rs. 350 worth of AGC or PayTm GC Please Visit https://ddime.i...mC

Euro
Deal Newbie
57
64
3

It’s udio wallet’s another product

Rupay logo2
Deal Lieutenant
1,415
6535
95
sardasa wrote:

These are the vouchers they’re giving + no cashback on ecommerce txns as well. Although the card looks classy.https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/562325/original/20190425_000339.jpg?1556130898https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/562326/original/20190425_000232.jpg?1556130916

DhaniPay is udio wallet’s another wallet app, different from Udio wallet or U-wallet

Udio 1% cashback on ecommerce transaction offer also applicable on DhaniPay app

Cropped 749861292
Deal Subedar
132
1784
29
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

DhaniPay is udio wallet’s another wallet app, different from Udio wallet or U-wallet

Udio 1% cashback on ecommerce transaction offer also applicable on DhaniPay app

No. It is not.
I am full kyc customer on DhaniPay and  not getting any cashback for my txns.
Moreover, DhaniPay is new name for Udio. It’s not a different app from Udio.

Rupay logo2
Deal Lieutenant
1,415
6535
95
Expand
sardasa wrote:

No. It is not.
I am full kyc customer on DhaniPay and  not getting any cashback for my txns.
Moreover, DhaniPay is new name for Udio. It’s not a different app from Udio.

ecommerce transaction means only amazon, flipkart like shopping websites.

DhaniPay is different Udio’s app.

Cropped 749861292
Deal Subedar
132
1784
29
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

ecommerce transaction means only amazon, flipkart like shopping websites.

DhaniPay is different app.

No. DhaniPay is not different app. It’s new name of Udio app.
I have transacted on magicpin but still no cashback. Instead of cashback they’re giving these useless discount vouchers.

Rupay logo2
Deal Lieutenant
1,415
6535
95
Expand
sardasa wrote:

No. DhaniPay is not different app. It’s new name of Udio app.
I have transacted on magicpin but still no cashback. Instead of cashback they’re giving these useless discount vouchers.

Arey bhai, I mean its different from U-wallet app smile

Udio have 2 wallet apps:

1) DhaniPay app (Udio’s own non-banking RuPay card)

2) U-wallet app (RBL bank wallet RuPay card)

Missing