DIGI BANK OFFER -10% CB ON VISA spends

DIGI BANK OFFER -10% CB ON VISA spends

Score: -1 Votes: 1

Vote down Reasons

  • Repost : 1
Missing
Deal Subedar
12
428
1400
11

Offer Details

DBS Bank (“digibank”) is offering a cashback offer on transactions at certain merchant establishments by customers holding digiSavings account (“account holder/s”). The Offer is subject to the following terms and conditions.

Offer: Offer means cashback up to 10% on total Eligible Transactions performed in a Calendar Month, during the Offer Period, at Specified Merchants. Subject to the Maximum Cashback amount, the cashback slabs are :

(a) 5% where total value of Eligible Transactions is < INR 10000 and(b) INR 500 ( 5% of INR 10000) + 10% of the total value of Eligible Transactions above INR 10000

e.g.: You spend INR 10500 for a month, you qualify for a cash back. Its calculated as below :

5% of INR 10000 = INR 500 ( as per slab “a” )10% of INR 500 = INR 50 ( as per slab “b” )Total cash back = INR 550

Offer Period: From 23rd April 2016 to 30th November 2016

Specified Merchants: means merchant establishments specified in the below table and includes such other merchant establishments which have similar merchant category code (MCC) as that of the merchant establishments specified in the below table. It is clarified that transactions at Specified Merchants through the use of third party application/website are excluded from the Specified Merchants definition.

Merchant CategorySpecified MerchantsFood Delivery

DominosMcdonaldsPizza hutFoodpanda

SwiggyZomatoJustEat

TastykhanaDeliverychefiChef

Groceries

Big BasketGrofersPeppertap

Godrej’s Nature basketZopNow

Reliance Fresh DirectGreen Cart

TaxisAll taxisRetail shopping

ShoppersStop.comAmazonFlipkart

SnapdealMyntraEbay

Jabong, Shop CluesZoviFirstcry

MoviesAll movie theatres and multiplexes who accept Visa International Debit Card linked to your digiSavings account.

Eligible transactions: Transactions in your digiSavings account using digibank Visa International Debit Card with minimum aggregate value of INR 5000 in each Calendar Month at Specified Merchants during the Offer Period.

Maximum Cashback: INR 1000 per calendar month during the Offer Period.

Calendar Month: means the period beginning from 00:01 hours of Day 1 to 21:00 hours of last day of the relevant month. Transaction between 21:00 hours and 23:59 hours on the last day of the month will be considered along with the total Eligible Transactions in the following calendar month.

Terms and Conditions

Cashback amount will be credited in the digiSavings account of the account holder within five (5) working days after end of a Calendar Month.In case of refunds and chargebacks received, digibank has the right to reverse any cashback credited to the digiSavings account of the respective account holder.digibank will have the final decision on all matters regarding the Offer and it will be binding on all the account holders.The Specified Merchants are mapped to MCC based on Visa ISO standards. If there are any disputes that arise due to differences in MCC mapping by acquiring banks, then digibank is not liable for the same.digibank may change these terms or suspend, alter, change or terminate this Offer or the Terms and Conditions without giving notice.Account holders consent to collection and use of your personal data and the use and disclosure of your personal data by/to third parties for the purpose of the Offer. Account holders agree to the terms of the DBS Privacy Policy, a copy which can be found at www.dbs.com/privacy.You will not be entitled for cashback on Eligible Transactions done in the Calendar Month in which you close your digiSavings account or in which your digiSavings account is blocked or closed by digibank.Any tax, duties and levies relating or arising out of this Offer shall be borne by the account holder.This Offer is subject to force majeure events. These Terms and Conditions are in addition to the general terms and conditions applicable to digibank services.This Offer will be governed by the laws of India and shall be subject to the jurisdiction of courts in Mumbai.This Offer is voluntary and by availing the Offer, you are deemed to have read, understood and accepted these Terms and Conditions.

PS-LAst offer was valid till october
source-RUPIZO app
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=c...

  • In Others
  • Expired 7 days before
2 Comments  |  
2 Dimers
Child
Deal Major
53
289
27450
236

November was also updated

Missing
Deal Subedar
12
428
1400
11
@mahidada wrote:

November was also updated

Ppl dont go for 6 mnth old threads n even i didnt found it so thought to create a new one

Missing