digi Bucks rewards program by Digibank (DBS)

digi Bucks rewards program by Digibank (DBS)

730°
0
Images
Deal Cadet
1
85
166
2
digi Bucks rewards program by Digibank (DBS)
Deal Expired

It is so simple! All you need to do is transact either on the digibank app or use your debit card to collect more and more digi bucks and reach levels to earn cashback. Cashback is earned every month, as program will be live for 3 months starting May’18.

Do More, Earn More, Get cashback.

Levels
Classic: Earn 500 digi bucks and get Rs.250 cashback
Premium: Earn 1000 digi bucks and get Rs.500 cashback
Elite: Earn 2000 digi bucks and get Rs.1000 cashback

The minimum Monthly Average Balance (MAB) required to qualify for digi Bucks is INR 10,000. MAB is calculated on a simple average of day-end balances for a calender month.

For detail information refer: https://www.dbs.com/digibank/in/digibucks-loyal...

https://i.imgur.com/HmUNJXz.gif

33 Comments  |  
14 Dimers
Maxresdefault
Deal Major
118
6,894
20514
232

The minimum Monthly Average Balance (MAB) required to qualify for digi Bucks is INR 10,000.

10k is too much
They should’ve started with something like 3/5k

Missing
Deal Subedar
4
220
2549
25

100 points for Funds transfer (credit ). So will Funds transfer (credit )using other UPI handles like phonepe also be eligible?

Images
Deal Cadet
1
85
166
2
panchabhut wrote:

100 points for Funds transfer (credit ). So will Funds transfer (credit )using other UPI handles like phonepe also be eligible?

Yes.

R5dtdyt
Deal Captain
371
1,940
12219
132

Best way to earn digi bucks is load 20k or more through any other bank UPI or IMPS to digibank
Then spend 10000+ on phone pe / Zeta through digibank card and again transfer it back to digibank same day to maintain that 10k limit and keep it there of 15-16 days
Simple 😂

Missing
Deal Subedar
4
220
2549
25
Mia_Maalpua wrote:

Best way to earn digi bucks is load 20k or more through any other bank UPI or IMPS to digibank
Then spend 10000+ on phone pe / Zeta through digibank card and again transfer it back to digibank same day to maintain that 10k limit and keep it there of 15-16 days
Simple 😂

Non eligible transaction:
Any transaction to fund wallet or savings account using digibank Debit card, cash withdrawals at ATMs or DBS Bank branches, void transactions or mutual fund payments(other banks/insititutions) will not be considered as a spend for this program

R5dtdyt
Deal Captain
371
1,940
12219
132
Expand
panchabhut wrote:

Non eligible transaction:
Any transaction to fund wallet or savings account using digibank Debit card, cash withdrawals at ATMs or DBS Bank branches, void transactions or mutual fund payments(other banks/insititutions) will not be considered as a spend for this program

Koi issue ni h har chiz ka jugad h
Add money from digibank card to zeta wallet ( make sure u have done full kyc in zeta to enable free bank transfer ) when u add money on payment page it will show
Merchant Name TECHPROCESS PAYMENT SERVI
Which is not a wallet it will show in ur digibank app also the same merchant , this transaction will be counted as merchant transaction

Just add money and transfer it back to ur digibank account 😂

Bh 400x400
Deal Cadet
1
90
554
41

So max we can earn 2000 digi bucks in a month? What if we earn more than 2000?
Is this valid even for wallet users or even bank ac users?
If valid for wallet users, is min-kyc ok?
Is Aadhaar otp enough for digisavings ac? Or in person verification needed?

Images
Deal Cadet
1
85
166
2
bargainhunter wrote:

So max we can earn 2000 digi bucks in a month? What if we earn more than 2000?

Is this valid even for wallet users or even bank ac users?

If valid for wallet users, is min-kyc ok?

Is Aadhaar otp enough for digisavings ac? Or in person verification needed?

It is for digi savings and biometric verification needed for account opening.

Images %281%29
Deal Lieutenant
24
101
3802
54
bargainhunter wrote:

So max we can earn 2000 digi bucks in a month? What if we earn more than 2000?
Is this valid even for wallet users or even bank ac users?
If valid for wallet users, is min-kyc ok?
Is Aadhaar otp enough for digisavings ac? Or in person verification needed?

Do u have digibank e wallet?

Bh 400x400
Deal Cadet
1
90
554
41
Expand
asen wrote:

It is for digi savings and biometric verification needed for account opening.

As per their chat:
“If you have an instant account opened by verifying your Aadhaar with an OTP, the maximum permissible credit allowed in a financial year (April to March), is INR 200,000.”

So biometric might be required only above 2L

Images
Deal Cadet
1
85
166
2
Expand
bargainhunter wrote:

As per their chat:

“If you have an instant account opened by verifying your Aadhaar with an OTP, the maximum permissible credit allowed in a financial year (April to March), is INR 200,000.”

So biometric might be required only above 2L

Ok then they might have started the Instant kyc later. Initially there was only biometric option there when I was opened account.

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
92
1

does the point carry forward ??.. for a regular user , i dont think we can cross 400 per month (inward load and debit card 10k+ usage) @asen @Mohit473

R5dtdyt
Deal Captain
371
1,940
12219
132
baba008 wrote:

does the point carry forward ??.. for a regular user , i dont think we can cross 400 per month (inward load and debit card 10k+ usage) @asen @Mohit473

Wait for the offer to be live
Even cc don’t have full info related to this offer
Saying offer still in pipeline

R5dtdyt
Deal Captain
371
1,940
12219
132

Ib me ur no.
I will send you 1rs for referall

Missing
Deal Subedar
4
220
2549
25
baba008 wrote:

does the point carry forward ??.. for a regular user , i dont think we can cross 400 per month (inward load and debit card 10k+ usage) @asen @Mohit473

create an RD of 2000/mth

Common man
Deal Subedar
14
576
2884
22

Received Rs. 100 credit in savings account today from DBS, not sure for what. Had transferred 20k into dbs thru UPI on 12th May

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0

adding money on zeta with debit card will it work ????

donwe have to collect 500 points every month to be eligible or in 3 months total more than 500 will do ?.

Img 20160422 wa0002
Deal Cadet
0
89
380
1
aam_aadmi wrote:

Received Rs. 100 credit in savings account today from DBS, not sure for what. Had transferred 20k into dbs thru UPI on 12th May

Did you keep Minimum Account Balance?

Img 20160422 wa0002
Deal Cadet
0
89
380
1
Expand
aam_aadmi wrote:

Yes

You can’t withdraw this these points no? Until you reach 500 points.

Common man
Deal Subedar
14
576
2884
22
Expand
pikkuboss wrote:

You can’t withdraw this these points no? Until you reach 500 points.

I m not sure the amount which I got was for digibucks or not. But as per T&C digibucks shall be credited to savings account in subsequent month after they have reached 500. After it gets credited no one can stop you from withdrawing from your savings a/c. But you cannot see how many digibucks u have earned so far. So no guarantee of the offer working uptil now

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0

guys if i do one FD of 25k this will be enough for 3 months right or i have to fo FD every month to get 100 points ???

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
58
20
0

Is this programme still live. I have a full kyc account. But not maintain 10k last months.

Now how can I get minimum 500 points?
20k credit – 100
5k shopping – 200
Int. Banking – 25
FD:
150 points

I don’t have credit card
No bill to auto pay
No loan

What is the best option to get 500 points

Cropped 749861292
Deal Cadet
1
100
202
4
Nildeals wrote:

Is this programme still live. I have a full kyc account. But not maintain 10k last months.

Now how can I get minimum 500 points?
20k credit – 100
5k shopping – 200
Int. Banking – 25
FD:
150 points

I don’t have credit card
No bill to auto pay
No loan

What is the best option to get 500 points

Program is over. No point of earning any digiBucks now

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
58
20
0
Expand
sardasa1 wrote:

Program is over. No point of earning any digiBucks now

It is live and promotions extended for another 3 months. I confirmed with customer care via email.

Missing