Digi Surprise : Win Cashback & Vouchers Upto 5 ...

Digi Surprise : Win Cashback & Vouchers Upto 5 Lakh

74°
0
100% OFF 0.0
Missing
Deal Newbie
52
20
0

http://Digib...in

Update your digibank application to newest version and shake your phone under digisurprise tab to get amazon voucher or cash in bank account itself.


Period : 24th December 9am-12pm

Expiring In 4 days
20 Comments  |  
15 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
74
302
7

Yahan toh login hee nahi ho paa raha ek baar mein(TL:not even be able to login in 1 attempt).

Cropped 596177291
Deal Cadet
302
639
8
F7-Dimer-Primer wrote:

Kisi ku kuch Mila?

1000 cb on MF sip and 10 cb on recharges. However full t&c awaited sweat_smile

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
273
3035
41

250 CB on credit card payment by 31st Jan
t&c awaited

Missing
Deal Cadet
92
976
8
directorashokvarma739 wrote:

Better luck next time

Same tried almost 4 times.
App crashed many times

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
1

Waste, offer, very kanjoose bank, no direct cash back nor offer

Missing
Deal Cadet
357
935
12
Expand
cashbackunlimited wrote:

1000 cb on MF sip and 10 cb on recharges. However full t&c awaited sweat_smile

Got 250rs cb.. & free cappuccino at CCD yesterday..
Limit 2times per user, so no reward today..

Just now got coffee coupon code & mail saying 250 will be credited within30days

Cropped 596177291
Deal Cadet
302
639
8
Expand
Ramesh1997 wrote:

Got 250rs cb.. & free cappuccino at CCD yesterday..
Limit 2times per user, so no reward today..

Just now got coffee coupon code & mail saying 250 will be credited within30days

Omg jus checked now I have got flat 1000 cb. No need to do anything grinning

Missing
Deal Cadet
357
935
12
Expand
cashbackunlimited wrote:

Omg jus checked now I have got flat 1000 cb. No need to do anything grinning

What was 2nd reward..??

Missing
Deal Cadet
357
935
12
Expand
cashbackunlimited wrote:

Rs 10 cashback sweat_smile

So, total 1010.. great

Even though I didn’t like cappuccino offer, but happy with 250/-.. much better then mobikwik/gpay, got with zero effort… sweat_smile

Img 20171102 024724 967
suspended
72
318
9

Got 50cb +10cb
Direct cb is guess
But nothing is clear in tnc

Missing
Deal Cadet
357
935
12
kirandr221996 wrote:

Got 50cb +10cb
Direct cb is guess
But nothing is clear in tnc

Direct cb.

Cropped 596177291
Deal Cadet
302
639
8
Expand
Ramesh1997 wrote:

So, total 1010.. great

Even though I didn’t like cappuccino offer, but happy with 250/-.. much better then mobikwik/gpay, got with zero effort… sweat_smile

No doubt bro

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
277
5264
81

congrats on winning digiSurprise. You have won a free cappuccino at Café Coffee Day.
Coupon code 3498201169483519
Expiry: 30th June’20.

congrats on winning the digiSurprise. You have won a free cappuccino at Café Coffee Day.
Coupon code 1699114917844843
Expiry: 30th June’20.

T&C says The customer redeeming voucher will have to provide his mobile number for OTP Validation.
So not sure if it tied to my digibank mobile number, in that case I am sorry if you are unable to use it.

Missing