Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
[Digibank] Book a FD for 1 year and get Rs. 250 Amazon voucher

[Digibank] Book a FD for 1 year and get Rs. 250 Amazon voucher

1529°
100% OFF 250.0
Deal Cadet
asen

https://www.dbs.com/digibank/in/campaigns/fixed-deposit-gv-tnc-aug.page#slideToN10025

Offer: Book a Fixed Deposit for 1 year to 15 months and get Amazon voucher worth Rs. 250.

Offer Period: 14th August, 2019 to 20th August, 2019.

Terms and Conditions:
  • Offer is valid only for customers who have booked Fixed Deposit for 1 year to 15 months during the Offer Period. The Offer is valid for all the customers who do not have any fixed deposit account with DBS Bank India Limited as of 12 August 2019 (“Eligible Customers”).
  • Eligible customers will get the Amazon Voucher worth Rs. 250 within 90 days of the end of the Offer.
  • An e-voucher will be sent via email or SMS on the email id or the mobile number that is registered in the digiSavings account maintained with the Bank.
  • Usage of Amazon Voucher is subject to its applicable terms and conditions.
  • Premature Closure: The Bank shall allow withdrawal of Fixed Deposit prior to the date of its maturity. The interest on prematurely withdrawn Fixed Deposit will be paid for the period that such Fixed Deposit is held, at the rate prevailing on the date of placement of such Fixed Deposit or the contracted rate, whichever is lower, subject to a deduction of a 1% penalty. Any recovery of interest already paid shall be adjusted from the proceeds of such Fixed Deposit.
  • DBS reserves the right to modify, cancel, extend or discontinue the Offer, the website and/or these terms and conditions or any part thereof at any time without prior notification.
  • Customer consents to DBS’ collection and use of your personal data and the use and disclosure of your personal data by/to third parties for the purpose of the Offer. You agree to the terms of the DBS Privacy Policy, a copy which can be found at https://www.dbs.com/digibank/in/privacy-policy.page.
  • This Offer is voluntary and by participating in the Offer, you are deemed to have read, understood and accepted these Terms and Conditions.
  • This Offer will be governed by the laws of India and shall be subject to the jurisdiction of courts in Mumbai.
  • General terms and conditions for Fixed Deposits shall be applicable in entirety on all deposits booked under the Offer.

Expired
126 Comments  |  
76 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

why what risk is there in mahindra finance? i have invested 75k recently in their fd 9% interest rate

Cool Cool
Link Copied

How you invested online or by going to agent?

View 2 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

i think yes

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

pm me for instant reffral

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Future pay Big Bazaar offers interest of 10.10% on FD. ✌️ sunglasses plus1

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Did anyone got??

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I have been using DBS for the past 3 years. I got it mainly for the unlimited ATM transactions. It got changed to 20 and then 10. CC is good too. It has been a good experience. smile

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Referral works by sending Re.1 from the current DBS user to the phone number with which the new user is going to create account. Anyone interested for referral can PM. Thanks. grinning

The Alpha The Alpha
Link Copied

Dbs referral with benefits explained …pm

The Alpha The Alpha
Link Copied

Waiting… anyone send your referral…want to start dbs

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

send me referral.. also how to get bms code?

Critic Critic
Link Copied

To all those planning on opening DBS digibank account,make sure the address in your Aadhaar card is situated in one of these 21 cities(only exception is NCR region where it doesn’t matter as entire NCR may be considered one big city). Many people got msg about this(even those who did complete biometric verification 1-2 years ago) so make sure to clear it first with DBS customer care.
https://www.dbs.com/digibank/in/citie...ml

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

It doesn’t matter what is address in your adhaar card. If dbs bank is there in the  City in which u r living now are eligible. Check eligible city in that link. I am already using from last one year.

View 5 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Which debit card do they provide? Rupay?
If rupay are there any annual charges on it?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

I feel IDFC is far better than this, Maintain 25000 and get 250 cb on an of transaction 250 or above on BMS site(Every month), plus 6% interest on Savings. Means 12+6=18%.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Minmium amount for FD shows as 20000. Where is it mentioned as 5000?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/580915/original/Screenshot_20190816-074007.jpg?1565921450

Critic Critic
Link Copied

You have to select “I have some money I need to save” option & not “I want to save towards a goal”.
https://i.imgur.com/HVn0cxh.png

View 4 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Looks like there are MORE OFFERS are for NEW CUSTOMERS
https://www.dbs.com/digibank/in/promotions/welc...

• Open a fixed deposit within 5 days of opening your savings account and get INR 250 BookMyShow voucher.
  • Do 3 transactions on your physical digibank Debit Card within 30 days of account opening and get a BookMyShow voucher worth INR 250.
  • Add INR 10,000 within 30 days of account opening, keep it for a minimum of 15 days and get INR 250 BookMyShow voucher.

And this offer is much bigger:
The digibank Mobile Transfer Program 250 for refferal and reffered
https://www.dbs.com/digibank/in/promotions/memb...

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Send me referral of dbs

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Anyone want referal send me dm with phone no going to use for opening dbs account …will send refereal

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I have only DBS wallet. It is not allowing me to login. How to upgrade to saving account.?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Try forget password or contact customer care.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Is it confirmed that minimum amount is Rs.5,000 and not Rs.20,000 as mentioned in one of the previous posts?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

pls pm me refferal code. tia.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

There should be no doubts about DBS bank! I’ve had an account with them since last 2 years. It is one of the largest banks based in Singapore. Their savings account interest is highest compared to any bank. And process & procedure extremely smooth! Try it to experience it then comment.

Critic Critic
Link Copied

Not anymore,check IDFC bank which offers 6% interest upto 1lakh & 7% above 1lakh till 1 Crore. Also DCB bank Elite account gives 1.60% cashback for all debit card spends(min Rs.625 in a month) in a month upto Rs.2000 max cashback & Rs.20000 max cashback in an year.DCB shubhlabh account gives you 4% interest rate along with assured cashback of Rs.400/month for doing 4 debit card purchase transactions in a month along with keeping min 1lakh in account so you effectively get 4k interest plus 4.8k cashback so total 8.8k by keeping 1lakh in DCB Shubhlabh acc & doing 4 debit card transactions per month(no min amount,even a Rs.50 recharge using card will be counted).

View 5 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

PM me referral code for Digibank.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

pm your mobile no. for referral

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Is full kyc necessary for getting the rewards

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied