Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
[DigiBank] Fashion & Lifestyle 15% off on Rs.650/-, Rs.250/- Cashback on Rs.250/-

[DigiBank] Fashion & Lifestyle 15% off on Rs.650/-, Rs.250/- Cashback on Rs.250/-

123°
Deal Captain
Cody

DigiBank e-Wallet – 15% off upto Rs. 100 on Purchase of Rs. 650+: (customer of any bank can use DigiBank e-Wallet)

DigiBank Debit Card – Rs. 250 Cashback on Rs. 250+:
1. Login to Digibank app, Click on Open digiSavings. (Download DigiBank App)
2. Enter Aadhar and Pan Card and then visit the nearest Cafe Coffee Day or call the DBS representative via the DBS Mobile application to complete your account opening process.
3. Post registration completion, receive your physical debit card within 4 working days.
4. Use your digiSavings physical debit card for minimum purchase of Rs. 250 on Flipkart to get a maximum cashback of Rs. 250.
5. Receive Rs. 250 cashback into your digiSavings account within 5 working days of transaction on Flipkart.

FlipKart: FlipKart Fashion Sale https://www.flipkart.com/offers/fashion-and-lif... | Terms & Conditions: Any Product Page > Offers > Bank Offer > DBS > T&C

Expired
9 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Bro I have posted this so many days before.will share the link in some time since I am on mobile.

Most important thing is that you need to sign with promocode FLIP to be eligible for 250 cashback.

Ping me for referral.

Wildfire Wildfire
Link Copied

Bro, is referral working again?

Link Copied

Not sure .Has it stopped?

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Refferal is no more

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Got terminated 30th november midnight

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

@sing
Can you please through some light where to use this FLIP code ? And,if we have already have DBS Debit card (registered without any code) can’t we get 250 cashback ?

CC: @A2Zdeals
@DealSeeker
Please help.

Thanks.

Pro Entertainer Pro Entertainer
Link Copied

@sing

Link Copied

Probably the customer is not eligible for Flipkart 250 cashback unless he has entered the code FLIP at the time of creating e-wallet itself
Anyway please contact customer care for clarification.

Pro Entertainer Pro Entertainer
Link Copied

@srigem81

Yes, just chatted with DBS care, it is only for new customers who registered with FLIP https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif
I had placed order now will cancel that & will use my hdfc diners card

replyuser
Click here to reply