Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Refer a friend to get on to digibank and upgrade to digiSavings & you get ₹200 + BookMyShow voucher worth ₹500 + Your friends get ₹500

Refer a friend to get on to digibank and upgrade to digiSavings & you get ₹200 + BookMyShow voucher worth ₹500 + Your friends get ₹500

768°
Dimer of The Year 2020
rajrocks

https://www.dbs.com/digibank/in/digibank-referr...

digibank Referral Program
Existing digiSavings customers can earn INR 200 by referring their friends and families to avail digiSavings account offered by DBS Bank Ltd.(“Bank”). Additionally, you can earn maximum one BookMyShow voucher worth Rs. 500 on 10 successful referrals during one calendar month.
Referee will also be eligible for a cashback of Rs. 500/- on transacting minimum of Rs. 5000 /- or more in one or more transaction on their physical digibank Debit Card within first 30 days of coming on-board digiSavings. This offer is only for limited period starting 1st August 2017 and ending on 31st October 2017(both days inclusive).
Referral Program Period
Till December 31, 2017.
Eligibility:
Referrer
Only digiSavings customers are eligible for this program
digiSavings customers (hereinafter referred to as the “Referrer”) will be required to make a transfer of Re. 1/- or more using “TRANSFER TO” option and then transfer using mobile number of prospects (hereinafter referred to as the “Referee”) during the Referral Program Period.
Referee should not be an existing digibank accountholder and should open a digibank account within 15 days of receiving the mobile transfer from the Referrer, else the money will be credited back to the Referrers account.
The Referrer can get credit of INR 200/- for each successful referrals. Additionally, Referrer can earn maximum one BookMyShow voucher worth Rs. 500 on 10 successful referrals during one calendar month. However, first 20 successful referrals during the calendar month will only be eligible for incentive. DBS Bank Ltd. reserves the right to debit Referrer’s digibank savings account at its sole discretion in case credits posted in a Referrers digibank savings account exceed 20 (twenty) number of successful referrals per calendar month.
Referee
Only Referees sourced through the digibank Referral Program are eligible for this Program.
Referees will have to spend Rs. 5000/- or more in single or multiple transactions within 30 days of opening a digiSavings a/c to earn cashback of Rs. 500/-.
Debit Card transactions for funding wallets will not be considered a transaction for earning cashback under this program. Customer will get cashback only on purchase transaction on POS/e-POS (i.e. transaction at merchant outlet and online transaction) made using digibank physical debit card within 30days of opening digiSavings account.
Any transaction to fund a digibank or a RuPiZo account (wallet or savings account) using digibank Debit card, cash withdrawals at ATMs or DBS Bank branches, void transactions, fuel payment, tax payments or mutual fund purchase will not be considered as a spend under this Program.
Other terms of the offer:
The Referrer authorizes DBS Bank Ltd., it associates, subsidiaries and affiliates to contact him/her.
The Referrer declares that due consent has been obtained from the Referee, to refer his/her contact details to DBS Bank Ltd. to contact the Referee to offer its range of banking services and products. The Referrer agrees and undertakes that s/he shall be responsible to DBS Bank Ltd., it associates, subsidiaries and affiliates for any losses or claims that may be occasioned upon DBS Bank Ltd., in the event that such declaration or undertaking is found to be untrue.
As part of the Referral Program, the Referee acknowledges, understands and agrees that when he receives the money transferred by the Referrer, the Referrer will know that the Referee has opened an account with DBS Bank Ltd. If the Referee desires to avoid disclosing this personal information, the referee may choose to apply independently and not respond to this program. Likewise, by transferring funds to the Referee, the Referrer acknowledges, understands and agrees that the Referee will know that the Referrer stands a chance to get rewarded. If the Referrer does not desire to disclose this information, he/she should not participate in this program.
Fixed incentive of Rs. 200/- will be credited in digiSavings account of the eligible Referrer within 15 days of the Referee opening a digiSavings during the Referral Program Period.
One BookMyShow vouchers will be sent to successful referrals after 15days of the Referrer crossing the threshold of 10 successful referees during one calendar month.
Voucher usage has to comply with terms & conditions of the voucher issuing entity (in.bookmyshow.com). For any assistance with regards to BookMyShow, reach out to BookMyShow’s Customer Support on +91(022)-61445050 or write to us on [email protected]
Referee should not be an existing digibank account holder.
If two different Referrers have referred the same Referee, the one who refers first will get the fixed incentive.
Opening of a digiSavings account is subject to internal policies of DBS Bank Ltd.
Cashback of Rs. 500/- will be credited in digiSavings account of the eligible Referee spends Rs. 5000/- or more in single or multiple transactions within 30 days of opening his digiSavings a/c. The Cashback will be credited to Referee ‘s digiSavings account within 15 days from the date of completion of Rs. 5000/- transaction through POS/ ePOS.
Tax liability arising from the Referral Program, if any, will be solely borne by the Referrer/Referee. DBS Bank Ltd. will have the right to deduct TDS as per existing regulations.
Incentive is non-transferable and non-replaceable. The incentive under this digibank Referral Program is non-transferable and cannot be combined with any other Offers/discounts/promotions/special offers or redeemed for cash.
The participation in the referral program is voluntary and by participating in the referral program, you are deemed to have read, understood and accepted these Terms and Conditions.
You consent to our collection and use of your personal data and the use and disclosure of your personal data by/to third parties for the purpose of the Contest. You agree to the terms of the DBS Privacy Policy, a copy which can be found at www.dbs.com/p...cy.
DBS reserves the right to and may, at any time, without previous notice and from time to time, modify/withdraw/suspend this Referral Program, with or without any reason.
This Referral Program will be governed by the laws of India and subject to courts in Mumbai.

Expired
36 Comments  |  
24 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Pm me referral code

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

pm me if u want referral

Perfectionist Perfectionist
Link Copied

Vu . Good One.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Unable to get login.. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Pm me referral code

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Ping me ur mobile number I will send money link…

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

As of date you can convert to full fledged savings account only if you are located in the locations where DBS Bank are there. Earlier i opened 2 Accounts on my Name & my Wife Name and a person Karvy used to visit and complete the Aadhar and finger print verification however recently when i tried to do for my Daughter it only shows option where the Branches are available. As iam in Hyderabad DBS does not have an Branch here i cannot complete the verification.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Same here for me.
No branch in Punjab.
Nearby is Delhi only (320km).earlier KYC was done at CHANDIGARH .now even that is not available.how to approach them for 3-4 accounts KYC

Hotshot Hotshot
Link Copied

P m rc

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

There is no referral code, existing customer need to send minimum 1rs, with that new customer need to open account…

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

If you are in city, or near by town then DBS Bank representative will reach your home for Aadhar verification or you may visit CCD or DBS Bank for the same. Ping me for referal. Referal is simple given me your mobile no i will give you 1rs, create account with that number.

Talk-Of-The-Town Talk-Of-The-Town
Link Copied

Is it available at Hyderabad?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

if u need referral then u can pm me. but srry to inform u that they have stopped their services in Hyderabad. So in Hyderabad it’s not available.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I have opened it in Chennai. Anyone know if it now available in any other towns like Guntur, Nellore or Hyderabad

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

When I contacted CC they refused to mention centres where we can give biometrics to open acct. Now, I saw even mobile shop in Salem offering this service so I think now they might have increased open points…

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

If Anyone Need Referral Then PM Me..

Post Tycoon Post Tycoon
Link Copied

PM me your Cell phone number I can send the referral…it is only possible by sending minimum re. 1/- to phone numbers

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Pls give referral code

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Pl give me ref

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Not in Hyderabad for sure as of date because i could not complete for my Daughter Account. So just check official website if they have a branch in your place else just ignore, Please are more interested in giving their referral instead of giving a simple reply.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Mumbai dimmer pm me for ref code (simple msg me ur mob no.)

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

PM for referral

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Pm me for referral to open dbs savings

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

PM me your Cell phone number I can send the referral link
Note : use the Cell phone number which is sent for referral link to me while opening account

Post Tycoon Post Tycoon
Link Copied

Aadhar verification via otp never works on digi bank. But referral bonus added 200

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Someone please give me referral code

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

For digibank refferal code please provide your mobile number which is used to signup in private chat

View 1 more reply
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

i sent mony 1rs. to my freiend but when he open it link its open in browser, not opening in google store https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Not needed to download through link….. sending money& registering same mobile number is important…u’ll get benefits

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

pm me the referral code

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Check you desidime Private Chat Messages

replyuser
Click here to reply