• Offer means cashback upto 10% on total Eligible Transactions performed in a Calendar Month, during the Offer Period, at Specified Merchants. Subject to the Maximum Cashback amount, the cashback slabs are (a) 5% where total value of Eligible Transactions is < Rs. 10000 and (b) Rs. 500 + 10% of the amount by which the total value of Eligible Transaction > Rs. 10000.
• From 23rd April 2016 to 31st October 2016.
• Specified Merchants means merchant establishments specified in the below table and includes such other merchant establishments which have similar merchant category code (MCC) as that of the merchant establishments specified in the below table.
• Transactions in your digiSavings account using digibank Visa International Debit Card with minimum aggregate value of Rs. 5000 in each Calendar Month at Specified Merchants during the Offer Period.
• Maximum Cashback Rs. 1000 per calendar month during the Offer Period.
• Calendar Month means the period beginning from 00:01 hours of Day 1 to 21:00 hours of last day of the relevant month. Transaction between 21:00 hours and 23:59 hours on the last day of the month will be considered along with the total Eligible Transactions in the following calendar month.
DigiSavings Account Cashback Offer : https://www.dbs.com/digibank/in/terms-and-condi...