Hot Deal
Dimers are Friends for Life!!!!... Happy friendship day to all Dimers!

Dimers are Friends for Life!!!!... Happy friendship day to all Dimers!

3365°
100% OFF 250.0
Helpful
admin
Admin

Hellllllooooo Dimers!!

It’s Friendship day and DesiDime has always been a best place to find Shopping Friends and the Loot Gang…. isnt it?

We have heard many stories about Dimers meeting each other up and even calling each other up when a Loot Deal is on the forums… From Referral sharing to Money transfer back to back to helping Dimers with credit cards (Disclaimer: You should not attempt this unless you know the community/dimers well), there is a lot which happens on DesiDime….

While it have always brought a smile on our faces, We would love to hear the stories from you….

Simply tag your Dimer Friend (Type @ followed by the Dimer username) and pour your heart out

Don’t have a Dimer friend? No worries… you can quickly make Shopping Friends here by being part of community…

If you don’t know any Dimer personally, its fine! You can simply share a story about your Chomu Friend who you have helped with shopping….

And yeah, Don’t Forget to help your Chomu Friends become a Dimer….

And yes, DesiDime will always strive and work hard to be your Shopping Friend Platform….

10 Lucky winners will win Rs. 250 Zingoy Voucher each to buy any voucher of your choice as a friendship day gift…. You can share story / tag your Dimer Friend till 7th August… Winners will be declared on 8th August

Excited to hear about Dimers Friends stories… smile

And last but not the least:

Happy friendship day to all the Dimers out there smile

Top Comments
Pro Analyst Pro Analyst
Link Copied

I have a very big list of dimer friends, but they dont know about it ! laughing #JK
So im tagging entire @desidime Because each dimer is a great asset to this forum.
Even some unknown dimer will give hands for the other dimer when there is a need. Thats the specialty here !
Hope my comment is not a repost stuck_out_tongue wink
bq. HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY TO ALL DIMERS plus1

Pro DealHunter Pro DealHunter
Link Copied

Although I haven’t got any Voucher but got more than that by this thread.I came to know that even I have many friends DesiDime which I wasn’t aware.I came to know that many people getting helped by my udemy Deals.I came to know that there are many dimers treat me as a friend like @onlineuser7 @HondaSimpson @Wontdisplaymyname @gold99 @hardik02 and many more
Thanks @admin for such a nice post 👍

171 Comments  |  
115 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Happy friendship day to all..

Critic Critic
Link Copied

How about ubanning all banned dimers and being friends again.

Cool Cool
Link Copied

*lol, funny post. Its been many since I am on DesDime, the only thing I learned here is that there is no such “Lucky” thing or contest on DesiDime. *

Everything are planned already.

Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied

My shopping friend here is…….ah……………………………………….

Well I can’t fit it here as everyone is my shopping friend here in this forum lol

Tag me anyone who thinks that every user here isn’t a friend toungueout

Link Copied

Really missing @rcduke brother sad

Everytime I log in/visit DD I’m reminded of him ;(

@admin give us his address 😈

We group of dimers will visit his 🏠 and bring him back to DD not as admin but as a friend dimer angel biggrin smile

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Happy friendship day to all friends here

Pro Analyst Pro Analyst
Link Copied

I have a very big list of dimer friends, but they dont know about it ! laughing #JK
So im tagging entire @desidime Because each dimer is a great asset to this forum.
Even some unknown dimer will give hands for the other dimer when there is a need. Thats the specialty here !
Hope my comment is not a repost stuck_out_tongue wink
bq. HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY TO ALL DIMERS plus1

Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
Link Copied

Me:HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY TO MY DEAREST FRIEND DESIDIME smiley smile

DD:THANKS, SAME 2 YOU.. kissing_heart

ME: ALWAYS WELCOMEstuck_out_tongue grin

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

@Roushh thanks for always helping out whether it be through PM or discussions section.

Pro Critic Pro Critic
Link Copied

Awww… Thanks man. wink

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Happy Friendship day

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Hmm

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I have a few chomu friends who always ask me for best online deals and I with the help of desidime platform always helps them by getting them best deals on their desired products. Even I send them desidime links to join this amazing group to get the best deals directly as it goes sold out with in seconds & they will soon join this group.so with the help of desidime I am helping my friends to get the deals which they never can even think of.
Happy Friendship Day

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied
pensive pensive pensive
Link Copied

Why unhappy brother?

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY to all the Dimers…

Pro Entertainer Pro Entertainer
Link Copied

@Nigel Happy friendship day bro. stuck_out_tongue

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

@avgn @androgame @hanu77 These dimers were always a chat away.. so happy to found this forum.. I’m relatively new here but never felt like one. Thanks alot for everything .. Happy friendship day dimers. sunglasses

Deal Major Deal Major
Link Copied

Happy friendship day smile

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Happy friendship day

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Happy Friendship Day

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I didn’t understand.. what exactly I have to do here ?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Hey happy friendship day all grinning specially to chomu

Critic Critic
Link Copied

@srigem81 Well I found him here. Wanted to purchase something off a credit card which I didn’t have, back in early 2016. He let me use his CC and that too in EMI. He didn’t even know me. For all he knew that I could be a fraud or something. But he trusted me. Since then the relationship became deeper and deeper and now its on a different level. Can’t even mention how much he helped me with my ongoing dire situation. He’s like my brother from another mother now Lol. Its a privilege to know you dude.

There are a few other members here as well whose posts I like to read, whose thoughts sync with mine, can’t name them all. But obviously @androgame is a very helpful fella. @goss8877 Like his posts on movies/tv shows thread and try to watch those as I am a movie buff, and so on.

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

Happy friendship day to you all smile!

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Hfd

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Happy friendship day

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

@mittal11vishal88 offer and Deals friend

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Happy friendship day Dimers

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

@piyu.kev the best ever dimer I have met with, free and calm he always shares time the conversation started for trade related works and now its daily and regular chats, I can get solution of any problem from him
@A2Zdeals aditi aditi laughing and the shayri king
@BLANCO and @androgame they are experts in every manner with friendly attitude
@Roushh is very helpful to me in topics which he is familiar, has solutions which u may never expect
@SAyHello AHMEDABADI’S, dineouters stuck_out_tongue
@marketdimer friend made during dpl 2019

Rest all dimers in dd are too so good in nature they are helpful when iam in need, In every aspects they are good and amazing and you can expect good only when u do good first so keep going good works new dimers you will surely find good and great friends here too

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

@androgame the guy who introduced me to world of affiliation. Thanks bro. I saved a lot of bucks because of you.

Pro DealBaba Pro DealBaba
Link Copied

यारी तेरी यारी चल माना इस बारी
सारी मेरी फ़िकरें तेरे आगे आके हारी
यारी तेरी यारी चल माना इस बारी
सारी मेरी फ़िकरें तेरे आगे आके हारी
खूब है लगी मुझको तेरी बीमारी
इस बेढंगी दुनिया के सांगी
हम ना होते यारा
अपनी तो यारी अतरंगी है रे
कर बेरंगी शामें हुड़दंगी
मस्त-मलंगी यारा
अपनी तो यारी अतरंगी है रे
अतरंगी रे
हो बिन कहे, ठेहरा तू हर मोड़ पर
हो यारा मेरे लिए
भुला तू खुद की डगर ओ यारा
मेरे लिए हर कदम
संग चली तेरी ही यारी
इस बेढंगी दुनिया के संगी
हम ना होते यारा
अपनी तो…

Pro DealBaba Pro DealBaba
Link Copied

Happy friendship day to all big buddies …
God bless you all & i wish for all dimers that all your dreams come true…
तुम्हारा , मुन्ना

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

happy shopping….&earn lots of cash back offer on all sites

replyuser
Click here to reply