Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Dineout's Great Indian Restaurent Festival (GIRF) is Back - Flat 50% off at top 2000+ Restaurants

Dineout's Great Indian Restaurent Festival (GIRF) is Back - Flat 50% off at top 2000+ Restaurants

1456°

Deal Wiki

73 Comments  |  
32 Dimers
  • Sort By
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

seems only for New Delhi

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

Nope.. valid across all cities..

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

The url posted is for Delhi only. The deal is for other locations as well.

Pro Shopping Friend Pro Shopping Friend
Link Copied

good vu

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

Looks good.. vu

Link Copied

pm me if anyone needs dineout referral code which gives 100 on sign up and can be redeemed on a bill of min 200
No spamming

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Got a notification.. said
100% cashback on booking amount charges through Airtel Money

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

yeah its reflecting now

View 3 more replies
Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

wanted to treat my parents on their 30th wedding anniversary https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif
i hope i’ll get some good deals across mumbai/thane too https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Vu+Kg Op https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

Airtel Payments Bank Offers
Terms & Conditions
Offer 1: 100% cashback up to Rs 250 via Airtel Money/Airtel payments Bank on booking of deal on DineOut platform for the “Great Indian Restaurant Festival”

1. The offer is available only for Airtel Payments Bank (APBL) customers : a) wallet customers, b) savings account customers
2. The Great Indian Restaurant Festival is applicable in 8 cities- Ahmedabad, Delhi NCR, Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, Pune, Mumbai and Kolkata.
3. Maximum cashback amount per user will be Rs 250 during the offer duration.
4.Limited period offer, offer duration : Great Indian Restaurant Festival is valid from 1st-28th Feb, 2018. Customers will have access to purchase deals for the same from 28th Jan, 2018.
5. Deals are not applicable for 14th February, 2018.
6. No Minimum purchase required
7. Bookings for deals will be open to Airtel Payments Bank customers from 27th Jan, 2018
8.Cashback would be credited within 4 working days in the user’s Airtel Payments Bank

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

Offer 2: 10% Additional Cashback up to 100 via Airtel Money/Airtel payments Bank on paying via SmartPay in DineOut App

1.The offer is available only for Airtel Payments Bank (APBL) customers: a) wallet customers, b) savings account customers
2. 10% of the amount paid through the payment gateway ( upto a maximum of Rs 100) shall be credited to Dineout earnings within 24 hrs of the transaction
3. 50% of your bill amount is the maximum you can pay using DineOut earnings, this includes earnings from upload bill, cashback from bill payment, promo code and referral.
4.This Cashback is valid along with restaurant offer selected while booking
5.Cashback calculated will not include the amount used to pay by DineOut earnings
6. A maximum of 1 cashback can be availed through bill payment in a day
7.A maximum of 3 cashbacks can be availed through bill payment on a particular restaurant in a month.

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

8. Limited period offer, offer duration : Great Indian Restaurant Festival is valid from 1st-28th Feb, 2018. Customers will have access to purchase deals for the same from 28th Jan, 2018.
9. Deals are not applicable for 14th February, 2018.
10. No Minimum purchase required
11. DineOut reserves the right to deny honoring the offer on the grounds of suspicion or abuse of teh offer by any customer without providing the customer with any explanation thereof.
12.DineOut reserves the right to cancel / modify/ change / add/ delete any of the terms of teh offer by any customer without providing the customer with any explanation thereof
13. Airtel Payments Bank reserves the right to disqualify any Airtel Payments Bank wallet holder(s) or Airtel Payments Bank savings account holder(s) from the benefits of this offer in case of any fraudulent activity/suspicious transactions.
14. Airtel Payments Bank also reserves the right to discontinue this offer without assigning any reasons or without any pr

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Which are the best ones for Delhi NCR??

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Offer 1: 100% cashback up to Rs 250 via Airtel Money/Airtel payments Bank

I think it is ONLY for Airtel payments Bank and NOT for Airtel Money(Wallet) customers. Please clarify @skaluva

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

As per tnc. It’s valid for both. Check Dineout app..

View 3 more replies
Link Copied

GIRF offer looks good for those who hv GIRLFriends https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Brand Enthusiast Brand Enthusiast
Link Copied

is bikineerwala restaurant in hyd part of this?. i am planning to visit them

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

No bro.. but you have Airtel payments bank offer..
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/510036/medium/47920501517116134_7.png?1517116146

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Someone ping me ref code

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Restraunt price showing with 50% discount or it will be applicable on final bill?

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

Restaurant prices showing with 50% upfront..

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

How to redeem this offer?? I mean do we have to book now n choose 50% option n pay later… Or what we ll have to do??

Sorry I don’t know exactly..as m new here

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

There are restaurants with various options..
App showing 50% offer applicable restaurents when you click the banner in the app.
For some, we need to pay only booking fee (starts from 50rs) while making reservation on particular date and actual bill amount you can pay later.
For some, we need to pay full amount upfront and confirm your reservation.

View 9 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Was anyone able to grab any deals for The Black Pearl in Bangalore? Till 27th, Black Pearl was showing in the 50% Buffet list.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

With the 50% off black pearl is good deal. I have been there and don’t know how it managed a 4.9 ( 2 months back it was) rating. The food is strictly average and so is the service. I paid full. Given a choice I would avoid it. Though the unlimited drinks option with lunch was good, but the drinks weren’t that great.

Link Copied

Which buffet’s should I go for in Delhi and Noida??

Talk-Of-The-Town Talk-Of-The-Town
Link Copied

This is mostly on “a la carte”
You can Try – " SOCIAL" Hauz Khas Village (Rooftop) …You should go once with your GF/Wife https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
50% off on food available.

Firestorm Firestorm
Link Copied

How does this work?

Link Copied

Buy/Book a GlRF pass in rs 50 for selected outlets (if available)…Go to restaurant on selected date/time… inform waiter/restaurant manager about DO GIRF (should confirm whether they are able to redeem/offer the same)…ask for bill it would be 50%off marked as DO GIRF offer…pay rest amount through DO Smartpay (can load money through wallets/cc/dc/nb etc)

Link Copied

Will we get cashback if we use dineout vouchers for payment ?

Link Copied

Yes..you will get if You added Money Through EGV (voucher+pin…Woohoo1)..20% max 300 with limited validity as cashback

View 1 more reply
Link Copied

If I have to buy a buffet deal for tomorrow, is there any deadline before which I should buy or can I buy at that instant only as I’m not sure of the timing..

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Not sure but right at that moment should be fine. Dineout sent me an SMS and email that the deal is confirmed. They sent the email multiple times. I am not sure but once I got an email exactly after buying a voucher.

If you have to go to a place and are using this as a way to get extra discount then it’s fine. But if you are depending on discount to go to a place then the vouchers can run out any moment.

Link Copied

Looking to go for a buffet tomorrow in Noida for dinner.
Which one should I choose : The Great Kabab Factory in Sector 55 Noida or the Cafe 3 Holiday Inn, Mayur Vihar??

Thanks in advance..

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Pm me if anyone needs dineout referral code which gives 100 on signup and can be redeemed on a bill of min.200
No spamming

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Went for a buffet today, got dineout credits as well as cash back in airtel money

Link Copied

Useless … After reduced 25%

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

can someone pm me referral code?

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

Sent

Link Copied

Is referral offer in addition to other offers? What is the referral offer?

Link Copied

you get 100 credits on sign up

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Pls send me a referral code. Thanks.

replyuser
Click here to reply