Disposable Mushroom Packaging Tray Transparent ...

Disposable Mushroom Packaging Tray Transparent 200 Grams @ Free on shopclues

20°
Img 20170303 wa0005
Deal Captain
7
3
7558
40

Disposable Mushroom Packaging Tray Transparent 200 Grams @Rs. 1 with free shipping.
Also you will get Rs. 1 cluesbucks on order completion. so Guys it is totally free. But order just one quantity in one order to get 1 cluebucks for 1 rs.

http://www.shopclues.com/disposable-mushroom-pa...

  • In Others
  • Expired almost 2 years
9 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
Img 20170303 wa0005
Deal Captain
7
3
7558
40

The guy to do VD this is requested that Vo apna muh na maare es Tray mein https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

Trans : If you don’t like then you can vd but please don’t buy

Bn
Deal Colonel
164
1,003
37318
293

I think the one who VD has done it cos it’s a repost

Temp 245565575
Community Angel
20
139
22192
408
@Amit Goyal wrote:

The guy to do VD this is requested that Vo apna muh na maare es Tray mein https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

Trans : If you don’t like then you can vd but please don’t buy


https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/repost.gifhttps://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/repost.gif

Img 20170303 wa0005
Deal Captain
7
3
7558
40
@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

I think the one who VD has done it cos it’s a repost

Alerted admins bro…thanks

Img 20170303 wa0005
Deal Captain
7
3
7558
40
@billa ajith wrote:


@Amit Goyal wrote:

The guy to do VD this is requested that Vo apna muh na maare es Tray mein https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

Trans : If you don’t like then you can vd but please don’t buy


https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/repost.gifhttps://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/repost.gif

https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_redface.gif

Sco
Deal Lieutenant
9
1,633
3824
63
@Amit Goyal wrote:

@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

I think the one who VD has done it cos it’s a repost

Alerted admins bro…thanks

me too not saw the earlier thread. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Img 20170303 wa0005
Deal Captain
7
3
7558
40
@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

I think the one who VD has done it cos it’s a repost

I only posted it because price varies in this deal. Also if someone pay via payu…then he will got 10% payu points too https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Img 20170303 wa0005
Deal Captain
7
3
7558
40
@Scorpion wrote:

@Amit Goyal wrote:

@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

I think the one who VD has done it cos it’s a repost

Alerted admins bro…thanks

me too not saw the earlier thread. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif
Go from this one…but buy one quantity per order and also checkout through payu https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Sco
Deal Lieutenant
9
1,633
3824
63
@Amit Goyal wrote:

@Scorpion wrote:

@Amit Goyal wrote:

@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

I think the one who VD has done it cos it’s a repost

Alerted admins bro…thanks

me too not saw the earlier thread. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif
Go from this one…but buy one quantity per order and also checkout through payu https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
already bought one https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Missing