DND Mosquito Repellent Refill Dual Pack(Pack of 2)

DND Mosquito Repellent Refill Dual Pack(Pack of 2)

36°
31% OFF 95.0
Missing
Deal Cadet

https://www.amazon.in/DND-Mosquito-Repellent-Re...
DND Mosquito Repellent Refill Dual Pack(Pack of 2) @ 65Rs

Expiring In 24 days
6 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet

Thnkx

Missing
Deal Newbie

Reviews on amazon are not so good. Did anyone use it? review, please.

Cropped898413449297503690
Deal Cadet
suvendu.giri785 wrote:

Reviews on amazon are not so good. Did anyone use it? review, please.

Mosquito now a days need cyanide .. even doubt if they will die but human can.. so nothing works against new era mosquito..

Missing
Deal Newbie
Expand
Sidhi.Baat.No.Bakwas wrote:

Mosquito now a days need cyanide .. even doubt if they will die but human can.. so nothing works against new era mosquito..

that’s true.

Dont waste my time
Deal Subedar
Expand
Sidhi.Baat.No.Bakwas wrote:

The direct sprays work, like Hit, Baygon etc. But these liquid refills are total garbage. I mean they literally say repellent. B!tch what the heck is even that! Can’t they make something mosquito killer stuffs. Repellent. What a big joke.

If anyone knows any liquids which actually kills the F out of these maggots please tag me. Allout, Good night none work anymore. And I can’t stress myself with a can of Hit to aim at them while I am working or resting . (Yeah I use a net).

Cropped898413449297503690
Deal Cadet
Expand
ithehappy wrote:

The direct sprays work, like Hit, Baygon etc. But these liquid refills are total garbage. I mean they literally say repellent. B!tch what the heck is even that! Can’t they make something mosquito killer stuffs. Repellent. What a big joke.

If anyone knows any liquids which actually kills the F out of these maggots please tag me. Allout, Good night none work anymore. And I can’t stress myself with a can of Hit to aim at them while I am working or resting . (Yeah I use a net).

Actually nothing work..when you want sleep in peace without doing hard work on net.. ab to mosquito net me bhi ghus jate hain.. hit can work for hour maybe.. but when you want to sleep without net.. then nothing comes in mind.. all out etc is totally crap..  abhi to shayad unka season chal raha.. rolleyes

Missing